Go Back   Orlando Love > Orlando Love > Paparazzi Pictures

Old June 7th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Claddagh

Does this mean principal photography on KOH is finished?

Great to see him looking so relaxed and the blue bandana makes another appearance! Pics are from the Movie Awards in LA on Saturday, 6th June:

Old June 7th, 2004, 11:14 PM
k-townlegolaslass07

Thanks for the pics!! he does look very relaxed! im glad! =D> those clothes look so comfortable!!! i like that he can do that and be comfortable with himself and still be so HOTT! woohoo!

Kate is so lucky. i hope she knows what she has and is grateful to have such an awesome guy on her hands! AND TREATS HIM WELL!

She loox uncomfortable tho! i bet its all the crazy photo takers! anyway, thankyou!
Old June 7th, 2004, 11:23 PM
besotted with buttons

they are sweet..thank you-
wouldn't you wanna sit next to himin the car??

Sig and avatar by Erendira Larrikin Mary- Joe Byrne Fan Fiction
Old June 7th, 2004, 11:37 PM
British Boy Lovin' Goon

WOW!

Last thing I was expecting! Where'd you find these?
Old June 7th, 2004, 11:56 PM
10th Doctor's Companion

Whoa!! What movie award was this? They look good. He's clean shaven so perhaps they are done with filming KoH. He doesn't look terribly pleased.

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #2
Immortal Kiss

They are actually..like, touching each other... *GASP*

Shocking cause usually they are like, feet away from one another. Good to see that maybe they are opening up or something along them lines. They look cute together, thanx for posting
In Valinor

Was this the MTV Movie Awards where Sean Astin and Dom were accepting? Where did these come from? Orlando and Kate look wonderful but a little uncomfortable.
Old June 7th, 2004, 11:58 PM
Immortal Kiss

Serein and El, pretty sure this was the MTV Movie Awards since that was the only Movie Award that took place recently...
Old June 8th, 2004, 12:10 AM
In Valinor

Just saw over on Full Bloom that this is from the 2004 Virgin Cola Movie Awards after party in Los Angeles. Richard Branson is into sodas?!

Thanks for posting Claddagh. Btw, your siggie is cute, it looks like Orlando is looking at your Paris in the Shade avatar!
Old June 8th, 2004, 12:13 AM
Claddagh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuit
they are sweet..thank you-
wouldn't you wanna sit next to himin the car??
You're very welcome Nuit. I'd be happy to sit next to him anywhere!

Hope everyone else enjoys them ~ I'm off to bed now - it's 1am where I am.
Old June 8th, 2004, 12:13 AM
10th Doctor's Companion

Ack!! Got all excited over the new pics of Orlando that I plum forgot to thank you, Claddagh, for posting. Can't get over how cute they are together.

<goes back to ogling tanned clean shaven Orlando>

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #2
Old June 8th, 2004, 12:14 AM
British Boy Lovin' Goon

They're tense, it seems, really tense,. But it seems like they're out in public more...or at least are getting photographed more together. The people who think they're a fake though will have a field day with this. I wouldn't exactly be the most comfortable person in the world if I was being followed by a perfect stranger - or hell, more - with a big camera who would inevidably make $$ off me.

I mean, you even look at pics of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston in the public eye, just walking around, and they're tense, and it's obvious they're in definite love. It's not the most comfortable position - and this is just ONE camera, god knows how many paparazzi dudes could have been there.
Old June 8th, 2004, 12:27 AM
greeneyes

thanks for the pics

kate doesnt seem very comfortable, especially in the backseat with those 3 other people. orlando shouldve sat back there with her

thanks agen
Old June 8th, 2004, 12:37 AM
OrlandosRiverRat

WOW! Orlando is all clean, ! No facial hair, and the 'do rag is back, woo hoo! I shall forever be a lover & endorser of Bloom Brand headgear

And, as always, Kate is looking very lovely. And I am BEYOND THRILLED Orlando WENT OUT WITH HER although it looks like he pulled away RIGHT as cameras showed up. I get him, I get the pulling away part, I DO, I just...I feel bad for Kate in these instances...they get such little time together as it is, and then they have to spend so much of it pretending like they aren't together or really working at looking like they aren't? Poor dears. More power to 'em, though!

*made by the amazingly talented Guamgirl

Thanks for the pics!!
Old June 8th, 2004, 01:03 AM
Enelya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf Lady
Was this the MTV Movie Awards where Sean Astin and Dom were accepting? Where did these come from? Orlando and Kate look wonderful but a little uncomfortable.

I thought the same thing. Maybe they're just a bit too "crowded". Otherwise it's really nice to see them together!

Enelya
Old June 8th, 2004, 01:21 AM
faded dreamer

aww hehe thanks for posting those pictures Claddagh! they're cute!

tee hee. im so proud of myself! i used to have huge denial issues over all this but i can now stand back and see these pictures and think 'aww they're so cute together!' (probably because of my new jeremy sumpter obsession.. allows me to see orlando related things, such as this, more clearly, as it reduces my obsessiveness over orlando. wow. thats ummm not alliteration but umm cant remember the proper term.. need to study more for english exam!)

tee hee anyways im happy to see these pictures, because it seems they are being photographed more which makes me happy because they really do look cute together. and i dunno before it seemed they barely would appear in public together and if they did practically acted like they didnt know each other.. maybe they're finally starting to appear in public more and such.

my goodness im so gosh darn proud of myself for thinking this! (dont mind me.. it was only this past weekend i have truly come to terms over all this!) hehe im so happy. lmao i ramble a lot.
Old June 8th, 2004, 01:28 AM
Enelya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serein
Ack!! Got all excited over the new pics of Orlando that I plum forgot to thank you, Claddagh, for posting. Can't get over how cute they are together.

<goes back to ogling tanned clean shaven Orlando>

OMG! I didn't either! Thank you Claddagh! These pictures are terrific.

Enelya
Old June 8th, 2004, 01:29 AM
luv4ever

those r great. i luv it when orlando and kate r together. and i noticed he has his goatee gone. he must be done with KoH, but he still has long straight hair. great pics, and luv the first one with his arm around her. so cute. i hope that was the MTV movie awards. and those clothes do look comfy on him.
Old June 8th, 2004, 05:43 AM
Jedi Priestess

Elflady is right....and so are the mtv award people..........these were at the Virgin Cola MTV Movie Awards After Party.....that's the full title. Dang I was hoping he'd have been at the MTV awards but I've seen nothing on any of the news wires to indicate he was there. Johnny Depp accepted his award via sattelite or on tape from a boat! And yes I think they look extremely uncomfortable. And btw who is the gal with the long black hair in these pictures?
Old June 8th, 2004, 06:38 AM
Madly, Truly, Deeply in Love

oh thanks for posting the pix,
orlando looks so good, and nice to see him spending time with his lovely girlfriend.
Old June 8th, 2004, 06:55 AM
Once bitten, twice shy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes
kate doesnt seem very comfortable, especially in the backseat with those 3 other people. orlando shouldve sat back there with her
Maybe he gets carsick, I know I do terribly.

Thanks for the pics Claddaugh! They are sweet. God, but he is so divinely gorgeous! And he's just such a normal, real person (I guess, I don't know him) and he just seems so down to earth. The way he's not grand standing and deliberately attracting attention. He's gonna get attention no matter where he goes, unfortunately. But it's good to see them out and about together. They are such a handsome couple, I really hope they are happy together.
Old June 8th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Claddagh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf Lady
Just saw over on Full Bloom that this is from the 2004 Virgin Cola Movie Awards after party in Los Angeles. Richard Branson is into sodas?!

Thanks for posting Claddagh. Btw, your siggie is cute, it looks like Orlando is looking at your Paris in the Shade avatar!
ThanksEL! I hadn't looked at my sig that way

I got the pics from dailyceleb.com. Wireimage covered the after party but none of Orlando Maybe some more will turn up soon. Glad everyone liked them.

Richard Branson launched his own cola drink a few years ago!
Old June 8th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Snowflake

THANK YOU!!!They look cute... but I'm bit jelous
Old June 8th, 2004, 12:23 PM
leciel

i´ve wondered whether they were at this award show and a´ve even thought they weren´t there but it wasn´t so (fortunately ^^)
they look very relaxed ^^
Old June 8th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Néldoreth

Thank you Claddagh for posting those!
Orlando looks so good [and so clean!^^], but I wish he would have smiled. When you have as stunning smile as Orlando has, it´s a crime not use it. But there must have been dozens of fotographers, so it must have been quite stressing.