Go Back   Orlando Love > Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction > Challenges

Old June 5th, 2010, 03:01 AM
Imagination Rules!

It is? Wow, who knew?? I thought that was Shy from the moment it was first put up, I mean the head scarf is totally Shy and hmmmm, that body. Okay, I'm not arguing, I did wonder why it had Caribbean on the postcard, but it was of no bother, I just liked that image of him (gorgeous gorgeous) but the other postcard fits the story as well.

thanks for correcting me Lola, don't want to look like a noob with the wrong postcard in place so have changed it over. I seriously thought that was Shy though - but I would tackle Will anyday anyway so no matter!

Befriend many, Trust few, Harm none.
Imagination is the Key to all Wonder
** Proud Member of the Special K Breakfast Club **
Old June 5th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Alive...and kicking

Hey,I didn't mean you have to change that gorgeous postcard and pick mine(gawd!when I'll learn to keep my mouth shut ....)it's just I was wondering why were you talking about Alaska an his mum until I saw "Shari",then I realized that you were talking about Shy,not Will.....

Luna that picture was taken during the shooting of POTC The curse of the Black Pearl...look at his pants and shoes....but I can't blame you,looking at that chest who can pay attention to the shoes...?

Last edited by erendira; June 5th, 2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Imagination Rules!

Well yes, exactly - I saw only the scarf and the chest and that was pretty much it for me! ha ha - I'm glad you told me, otherwise I'd look like an idiot (more than usual) getting it wrong. This other card fits that particular postcard story better! Will just have to rethink the other is all. No harm done! Other than me getting my Orli characters mixed up - but yeah..like..that chest you know?? :) *hugs*

Old June 5th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Aint no other man but you

Since Luna couldn't use Nenya's lovely postcard, I will!

Jack,

So it seems you are about to embark on another adventure. Well Mate, thanks for the invitation but after being separated for so long, Elizabeth and I could use some time alone. We have much to catch up on. Mr. Gibbs and his lovely wife have graciously agreed to watch Little Jack (see - not a unic!) while we explore what nature has to offer on this beautiful island.

I heard that someone stated that I was "swimming with the fishies". Considering all of the notoriety we received after our adventures in the Caribbean that is fine by me. I could use some peace and quiet with my bride. I know we have been married for 10 years but we truly are still newlyweds!

Anyway, good luck and keep a weather eye.

William

Gorgeous signature by my friend Erendira

Last edited by CaribbeanDreamin; June 5th, 2010 at 07:33 PM.
Old June 5th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Passionately Enthralled

Great pc from New Orleans, Kat. Cd is really a lucky girl.

Amazing work, Luna. IŽll definitely read your short story the next days.

I love your card, CD. What a nice explanation why Will and Elizabeth donŽt take part in the next adventure.

Icon and sig by me. Thanks Kat and Lola for the tuts
Old June 5th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Adoring

Y'all are geniuses. These postcards are great. Keep up the good work.
Old June 6th, 2010, 12:18 AM
Imagination Rules!

Ha - good one CD, thanks for stepping in. Nice to see Will and his bride are making up for lost time!

Ha - enjoy Nenya! Thanks.

Old June 6th, 2010, 12:30 AM
Lost in Kelly Country

I like that very much, CD! Jack might have wished it was Elizabeth topless in the pic though...

My beautiful avi and sig by the lovely Lola, thank you!
Old June 6th, 2010, 02:08 AM
Imagination Rules!

Yeah, good point there Gem!

Old June 6th, 2010, 03:24 AM

Thanks Ladies! Haha, well I'm sure he would.

Watching Curse of the Black Pearl right now

Old June 6th, 2010, 07:45 AM
besotted with buttons

Love the post card from the mardi gras Kat- I trust CD will not be wearing a red beret ;P That was very sweet Luna too- I had forgotten that story also, so was good to go reread through, made me smile!
heheheh CD- not a unic! - thats very funny. Loved that. I miss all that pirate stuff!

Thanks for a very entertaining read this morning. Am thinking about more myself too.

Sig and avatar by Erendira Larrikin Mary- Joe Byrne Fan Fiction
Old June 6th, 2010, 08:00 AM
Imagination Rules!

Thanks Nuit! I'd forgotten it too, until I thought of Shy and what I might write - had to re-read it myself of course :)

My Dearest Lola, Ola my darling girl! What can I say, my lovely, but apologise profusely. It is hard to explain what has happened to me lately, but I will try as I know that you, above all others, will understand. As you can see from the postcard, I made it to your fair city, luggage in tow, and so excited to catch up with you and Mati again. It has been too long and you know how much I was looking forward to seeing you again...well, the thing is, when I took this shot, this delicious man that we so adore just appeared on the camera screen in pixelated perfection! He wasn't there when I got out of the taxi and lined up my shot, but he was afterwards. Seeing as the flight was so delayed, I decided not to bother you, and got a hotel in town, knowing I would see you first thing the next morning - but, and this is the part you won't believe, I went to bed alone...but wasn't alone for very long! I swear to GOD Lola, Balian is here - he's been here the whole time and quite frankly, I simply can't bring myself to leave this bed, and his arms, for a moment - other than the few it has taken me to write on the back of this shot the manager so kindly printed off for me, and shove it over the desk hurriedly this morning for posting. I had to run out to get something to eat yesterday before I starved to death. I was so afraid he wouldn't be here when I got back, but he was...and is now...and girl - I just can't leave. I'm sorry. I know you will understand - and not be cross with me as I enjoy my phantom lover - especially as I do need to sleep now and then, and he doesn't of course - and the hotel isn't that far away from you. How about, instead of me coming to you, you come to me and share my good fortune???

See you soon! I am SO living the history girl!!!

Love
Luna
xxx

PS: Already booked you a room next door!

Last edited by Stormdancer; June 6th, 2010 at 08:05 AM.
Old June 6th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Lost in Kelly Country

LOL Luna, I'm sure Lola would be very understanding under those circumstances!

Old June 6th, 2010, 08:22 AM
besotted with buttons

hahahaahhaah! Very amusing Luna, hehe, living the history alright. Haven't seen Lola this morning- she must be already in that other room!

Sig and avatar by Erendira Larrikin Mary- Joe Byrne Fan Fiction
Old June 6th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Alive...and kicking

AH...OMG!I've just received this(fortunelly they replaced that stupid postman,you know)I'm putting in my sexier dress and running to you like mad....keep him busy,DON'T let him go until I'm there....hold on your pants Balian...I'm very hungry this morning...

He he he he...thank you for the laughs my darling,you always cheers me up!love you lots..

Old June 6th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Imagination Rules!

pleasure my dear - well, it will be yours too I'm sure! See ya soon!

Old June 6th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Lost in Kelly Country

There'd be a whole other story there to tell.. Be careful you don't trip over your dress or your feet in your haste to get there Lola!

Old June 6th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Imagination Rules!

Sorry, couldn't resist a third entry - if you've read The Elfstone Chronicles - it will make sense! Someone else's turn now...

Hello my much loved and very missed friends, not a day has gone by that you have not entered my thoughts, and I hope in turn you have remembered me over the years, now and then at least. I have painted this scene just for you Luke, so that you will rest assured that I reside now in a place of great beauty and love with my beloved Legolas by my side and my children, and their children, filling my world with their laughter. I could not be happier. It would be impossible for me to be so. Astra will have made herself known to you now and delivered this to you for me, across worlds unknown and back through ages past, so that you will know in your lifetimes what has become of your friend Mika. I lived fully and happily in Middle Earth, I died of old age, as is the way of mortals, and was magically reborn as Eldar – it is unknown how this happened but I suspect Astra keeps many secrets. I can now live an immortal life with my Eldar Prince by my side, so that decision I made to quit Townsend Enterprises, Lucas, and come here, was a good move I’d say! Astra returned to collect her necklace eventually – again she will explain it all to you, and as a parting gift to me promised to put your minds at ease that I am content beyond measure and yet still hold you all so dear in my hearts – my family of choice, if not blood. I am sure Luke, it will appeal to your need for closure of this wondrous tale of a magical land that I introduced to you, not unlike your own adventures with that wife of yours and your own extended lifetime. Enjoy the tale Astra will spin, and know that I will keep your memories forever a treasured part of my heart. Blessings of the Valar be upon you forever. Mika xxx

Last edited by Stormdancer; June 6th, 2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old June 6th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Alive...and kicking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiGirl View Post
Be careful you don't trip over your dress or your feet in your haste to get there Lola!
Not even a broken leg would stop me to get there....

Oh my....These laughs does me so much good... my friends

Edit:Luna I didn't see Mika's card,(seems I was posting at the same time)I LOVE that character...is so "YOU"....I spent such a good time reading the chronicles...Thank you very much,dear.

Last edited by erendira; June 6th, 2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old June 6th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Imagination Rules!

And again, my pleasure my dear - thank you for enjoying them so much xxx

Old June 6th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Krazy for the Elf

Thank you Gem, Lola, Carola, Renee, Nuit

Luna, I thought it was Shy too! In hind sight I now see it is will, but hind sight is 20/20

Poop! the kids are up! I will be back in a bit to read the newest entries.
Old June 6th, 2010, 02:36 PM

Hahaha, yeah Luna I don't think anyone here would be upset with you for that, especially since you are kind enough to share.

I haven't read The Elf Chronicles but Luke Townsend is familiar, isn't he? He was in a Round Robin story, wasn't he?

Old June 6th, 2010, 02:36 PM
Alive...and kicking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazymoonkat View Post
Luna, I thought it was Shy too! In hind sight I now see it is will, but hind sight is 20/20
You both need to go to the oculist and get your eyes tested again...don't let it pass... not that you're getting any younger........he he he he...(look who's speaking)

Old June 6th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Imagination Rules!

Yes CD - Luke started as a character in the Hogmanay round robin and then I did a sequel which turned into a huge novel called "Heirs & Graces" that took up 25 years after Hogmanay about his family - and Mika who worked with them (mentioned briefly in Heirs) was the main character from The Elfstone Chronicles I then wrote. The girls will attest to my inclination to cross over all my characters in each of my stories. Luke also appeared as a cameo in "Second Chances", another original tale (and yes, he does again as a cameo in EverOaks and the lead male in that, Marcel, is a descendant of Balian - I can't help it I'm afraid, links everywhere - if I ever get around to finishing that story that is). Both Heirs and Chances are no longer on this board but available on pdf if people want to read them - they have been resurrected of late with interest from new members which is just lovely after all this time.

Will shut up now...sorry. Didnt mean to hijack the thread, but you all know how much I love the Townsends!

Old June 6th, 2010, 02:48 PM

I don't know if you noticed but I LOVE to read, especially OB and OB character related fanfic so yes! I'd love to read something new.