Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Pirates of the Caribbean > Curse of the Black Pearl

Old February 13th, 2004, 02:43 AM
In Valinor

Thanks to the lovely Serein, we have screencaps from PotC.

http://www.elflady.com/legolasgreenl...caps/index.htm

Enjoy!
Old February 13th, 2004, 06:14 PM
10th Doctor's Companion

Where are the yummy samples? Got to show some Pirate, you know.

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #2
Old February 13th, 2004, 06:34 PM
In Valinor

Strolls in...unsuspecting and unawares...

Good gravy, woman! That's the second time today that you've slain me.

Dead, I'm so dead!
Old February 13th, 2004, 10:44 PM
shippermd

Gah! You'd think I'd be sick of these pics, having seen the movie many times and all, but NOooooo!
And my favorite one of him and her:

*melts to the floor again*

Shipper
Old February 13th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Angel_of_the_West

Curiosity keeps getting the better of me! I go along seeing what's happening in each topic and what do I find? More gorgeous piccies!

Ok, yeah I know that happens when ever visiting EL's site, but heck this just is...well different! Don't ask me why! I probably ain't making a lick of sense, I blame that on the hormone overdose all these pics are inducing!

In fact, they have me desiring to watch Pirates again!

Excuse me will ya? *smiles and dashes off to go and watch Will*

Angel
P.S. Serein, you will be the death of me! But I won't hold it against you, 'cause I'm going to die happy!
Old February 14th, 2004, 01:56 AM
lilbambina6329

love all the pictures that you guys have posted of Will..*sigh*..lol..
but has anyone noticed while watching the movie or looking at the screencaps of orlando and johnny's fight scene..you can see orlando's elvish tattoo at the top left...

..i think elf lady has a picture of it at legolas greenleaf..at the potc screencaps...

just thought you guys would like to now..
Old February 14th, 2004, 02:06 AM
OrlandosRiverRat

Yup...this is my kinda thread Although I love my dear William any way I can get him, my absolute FAVE look is Musketeer Will:

Windblown Will is great as well (this poster is hanging over my desk right now, staring down at me My bro bought it for me for Christmas along with the others in the set)

And, lest we forget:

Sorry for the bad quality
Old February 14th, 2004, 05:15 AM
10th Doctor's Companion

Ooh yeah, Musteteer Will is mighty fine.

Old February 14th, 2004, 05:29 AM
OrlandosRiverRat

Those last 2 pics bloody SLAY ME! So enamored of these pirates are me and my Cali crew that we saved those pics as hi-res as we could, took 'em to WAL-MART, and got them printed out on real photo paper Then, my one friend Von actually FRAMED HERS (she's CRAZY about Johnny Depp)!! We love our Pirates though. We went to see the movie 2 or 3 times the first time I went out there! *sigh* When Musketeer Will appeared on-screen, though, there was a COLLECTIVE *sigh* from our whole row, even from Von who swore her heart to Jack Sparrow only...even she can't deny that hotness
Old February 14th, 2004, 10:13 PM
shaynalisa

HOLY GOD. What are you ladies doing to me!? :omg:

All those pictures of Will. I'm plotzing all over the place! So beautiful. AND SO BIG! Lordy Lordy Lordy. I do love that boy so very much. :lick:

Thank you for those!

Lisa
Old February 16th, 2004, 12:09 AM
Elenora

Oh, Serein, this is just too tempting to resist...a picture-posting frenzy in here...yeah, I could easily do that!!

Gosh, love the sword-fighting scene!!

I'd still like to know why this guy has his nose deep into Will's hair...???
Old February 16th, 2004, 04:00 AM
On a Yellow Slide

Elenora, can you really blame him? I'd like to have my nose deep in Will's hair too. :

Chocolate-covered Will!

and, of course, the one Serein knew would leave me on the floor, gasping for breath...

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #1 *addictive avi by the lovely (and evil) Serein*
Old February 16th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Seuvilen

Chocolate covered Will? I just spotted a couple of smilies that have the only possible response to that: :lick: :licking:

And yay for the hand shot!
Old February 16th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Angel_of_the_West

Elenora, I'm convinced now you are trying to be the death of me with the pics you are posting!

Thank you for these! Simply yummy!

Angel
Old February 16th, 2004, 07:27 PM
princessemily022000

I totally agree withyou angel! He is adorable!
Old February 16th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Elements

His eyes! Those deep dark pools... I'm drowning!! Thank you for killing me this evening, I so needed that
Old February 16th, 2004, 09:33 PM
shippermd

Speaking of Will pics...does anyone have any news/info/pics of POTC 2 and 3 yet?

Shipper
Old February 16th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Elements

Isn't supposed to be start filming in January 2005? That's about all I know. That and that Orlando, Johnny and Keira are all signed on. I also heard that they wanted to get Keith 'what-his-name' (sorry long day) in it as well.
Old February 17th, 2004, 12:58 AM
eedoe

Here I am, excitedly scrolling through, right clicking and saving like mad when the picture of Johnny with his tounge out comes into my view. Right in the middle of singing outloud with my headset my voice wavers and I start to choke on my gum. My oldest son walks up to me, pats me on the back, looks at the monitor and says... "What's the matter, that picture too much to handle?"

I kid you not, I threw my head back and laughed so hard I was stamping my feet. He looks at me and the monitor and says, "Well I know you like them both and their on the screen, only makes sense!"

I gotta give that kid a raise in his allowance, he knows me so well.
Old February 17th, 2004, 01:11 AM
princessemily022000

those pictures are so hot!
Old February 17th, 2004, 05:43 AM
10th Doctor's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by eedoe
Here I am, excitedly scrolling through, right clicking and saving like mad when the picture of Johnny with his tounge out comes into my view. Right in the middle of singing outloud with my headset my voice wavers and I start to choke on my gum. My oldest son walks up to me, pats me on the back, looks at the monitor and says... "What's the matter, that picture too much to handle?"
:rofl: Oh my Eru! That's the funniest thing I've heard yet. My apologies for making you choke on your gum though. Yeah, Johnny does have that effect on people.

He has the most adorable expressions.

Old February 17th, 2004, 12:46 PM
Elements

:rofl: Serein! That last picture is cracking me up. It's actually funnier than seeing him do it on screen It's such a brief moment in the film if you blink you will miss it, but he has used every inch of his face and it is just perfect. Thank you so much for posting it, I'm going to be giggling all day now.
Old February 17th, 2004, 02:03 PM
princessemily022000

Telll me about it! That picture is so funny!
Old February 17th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Elenora

eedoe, LOL!! Great story! Smart kid!

So, how many lasses have Serein and I slain in here?? Her HUGE PotC screencaps do tend to do that.

But now I'm going to be truly bold and steal EL's thunder...this pic is one she recently stumbled upon and is at her site...I don't think I've seen quite this pose of Will before (for non-Legolas fans, just ignore the Legolas pic...for all the rest of us... )

Old February 17th, 2004, 10:14 PM
princessemily022000

Those pictures are hot!