Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > The Calcium Kid > Screencaps

Old May 31st, 2004, 12:00 AM
Claddagh

Oh God - that scene I have to confess that in the cinema, during that scene, I didn't notice Orlando's scar because I was far too busy looking at the other side of his body

When I do see his scar I get quite teary eyed with the extent of the injury and the gratitude that a surgeon pulled him through.
Old May 31st, 2004, 05:17 PM
Andune

Gosh this movie looks so cute.
Old June 11th, 2004, 12:28 AM
Gone bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catz
enjoy

xxx
Wow Catz, thanks for posting, Jimmy looks so yummy
Old June 12th, 2004, 12:13 AM
Pervy Picture Handler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elements

Look at that scar! I swear i must be slightly twisted or something, but I noticed it straight away on the big screen and having the little cap - ie paused - I just can't help but see how huge it is. Poor Orlando Thank heaven and modern medicine that he recovered.
<gasps>
His scar is not only huge, it's quite high up on his back - which means if he was paralysed then, it would have meant not only his legs but probably his arms as well!
I could almost cry when I see that. But as you all said I'm too more than grateful to modern surgery and amazed how very very lucky he is.

~ Naz ~

Orlando's Queen of Pixels. - Naz's Gallery - LJ
Old June 12th, 2004, 12:37 AM
Elements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazgul88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elements

Look at that scar! I swear i must be slightly twisted or something, but I noticed it straight away on the big screen and having the little cap - ie paused - I just can't help but see how huge it is. Poor Orlando Thank heaven and modern medicine that he recovered.
<gasps>
His scar is not only huge, it's quite high up on his back - which means if he was paralysed then, it would have meant not only his legs but probably his arms as well!
I could almost cry when I see that. But as you all said I'm too more than grateful to modern surgery and amazed how very very lucky he is.

~ Naz ~
It's actually not that high up, at a guess I would say low thoracic, so he wouldn't have lost the use of his arms. But even so, it was a very serious injury and it is things like these images that really bring that home for me.
Old June 13th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Fallen Goddess

Makes you stop and think doesn't it...

What if he didn't make it?

Where would WE be right now? We wouldn't even know he existed...

What would we be doing right now instead of reading this?

Would we know who Legolas was?

Would we even know each one of us existed in the world?
Old August 28th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Catz

Thought I would put these new ones in here.
Just a few cuties..I have got carried away and my hard drive is overflowing with caps of Jimmy running. He is like a gazelle.

Old August 28th, 2004, 11:01 PM
Catz

continued.. poetry in motion

xxx
Old August 28th, 2004, 11:50 PM
OrlandosRiverRat

Catz you know I already you, but thanks for these. I needed a smile today, and he looks so dang young and innocent and vibrant Jimmy is good medicine for a funky mood
Old August 29th, 2004, 12:16 AM
Fanfic Junkie

Catz

Thanks These caps are stunning!

sig & avatar by the lovely and talented elements

Dean: Come on man, I've been itching for a hunt
Gordon: Sorry. But hey, I hear there's a chupacabra two states over; go ahead and knock yourselves out.
SPN Ep 2x3
Old August 29th, 2004, 02:44 AM
Flybaby014563

Catz,you are the greatest!Thank you soooooooooooo much!!

~Peace Out~

-Nikki
Old August 29th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Dazed and Confused *narf*

well, I am not sure if I would like this movie - just because it's not the type of movie I normally like to see... but after those screencaps I should give it a chance (if it ever comes out here) - he's cute there!
thanks Catz!
Old August 29th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

AAWW!! JIMMY!!!! *squees*

I love Jimmy!

Thank you so much for posting these!!
Old August 29th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Aroreiel

I'm living on this thread and the 'CK on DVD' thread, until I get the DVD tomorrow. I'm tellin' ya!
Old August 29th, 2004, 08:03 PM
10th Doctor's Companion

These screencaps are absolutely beautiful, Catz! Thank you for doing them. I'm sure EL will be asking if she can archive them on her site if she hasn't already. Jimmy is so darn cute!!

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #2
Old August 30th, 2004, 05:09 AM
Ancalime

I don't come in here often (why don't I? ) but thanks Catz! These are gorgeous! I must say I could see Legolas in a few of his expressions (hopeless, I know)
Old August 30th, 2004, 09:03 AM
Flybaby014563

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancalime
I don't come in here often (why don't I? ) but thanks Catz! These are gorgeous! I must say I could see Legolas in a few of his expressions (hopeless, I know)
I don't come here often either Ancalime.I need to come here more often too don't I?LOL!

~Peace Out~

-Nikki
Old September 2nd, 2004, 07:38 PM
WhiteLight86

Just wanted to share with you:
I'm from Austria and did a 6-days trip to London with my bestie from august 26th to the 31st! and we were shopping at Oxford Street, went to HMV and I saw the Hidalgo DVD and looked at it, while my friend checked out the other new releases, and then she saw the CK dvd!!!!!! and I got it!!!! think it was meant to be that I got to London when it's released!!!!! YIPPIEE!!
now we just watched it, laughed our butts off and I have to say: I LOVE JIMMY!!! haha

Anna
Old September 2nd, 2004, 08:42 PM
Elements

Brilliant caps Catz, you are just the BEST! God I love Jimmy so much... has it really been nearly 5 months since I first fell in love with him?
Old September 4th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Comfortable in the gutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leciel
what should i say to pics like these?
leciel, don't you mean "what should i say to PECS like these?"

Thanks for those drool-worthy photos catz, but now I'm officially dead!

Last edited by GretchenL; September 4th, 2004 at 09:23 PM. Reason: added pics
Old September 4th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Angel_of_the_West

Amen to that! Orlando was one very lucky and fortunate young man surgery was able to get him fixed up so he could walk again. And pardon me while I take this opportunity to say that spinal surgery needs to be supported and research into new surgical techniques needs to be investigate and the only way to do that is through research, research that needs to be funded...Hence why charities that support spinal injury research needs to be supported...Like Behind You

My apologies for this, but a gentle reminder...check out Elements site...click on BYC icon beside my siggie or Elements.

Now back on track...Serein, the muscled back...gorgeous isn't it? Orlando worries about being too skinny, but golly miss molly, he likes mighty fine to me :drool:

Angel
Old September 4th, 2004, 10:32 PM
Elements

Thanks Angel Please do check out the site, we have some VERY exciting news there
Old September 4th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Angel_of_the_West

You're welcome Elements And yes please definitely check out the site, I'll definitely be getting into the raffle, so exciting. YAY Weta, so excited for you Ele

Angel
Old September 4th, 2004, 11:30 PM
luv4ever

OMG! thanx so much sonia. i cant wait to have this dvd when it comes out in the US.
Old September 4th, 2004, 11:54 PM
Catz

Yes please visit Ele's link.
Quote:
He is one lucky young man.

from the outtakes,

and for my fellow slashers out there...

xxx