Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Troy

Old February 18th, 2004, 07:37 PM
OrlandosRiverRat

Trailers and TV spots and Orlando sound bites

Hope this hasn't been posted, but ComingSoon.net reports that the new International Troy trailer is online!
Quote:
Two cool new clips have come online within the last day. Up first is the great-looking international trailer for Wolfgang Petersen's Troy, which Warner Bros. will open here on May 14. You can check out the new trailer from the epic film - starring Brad Pitt, Eric Bana, Orlando Bloom, Brian Cox, Sean Bean, Diane Kruger and Peter O'Toole - by clicking on the image below!
You just have to click HERE and choose which version of the Quicktime trailer you'd like to see
Old February 18th, 2004, 07:49 PM
dream wanderer

Thanks! More scenes! More Dialogue...More Paris! More Brad! More Eric!

Thanks!

dream wanderer
Old February 18th, 2004, 08:27 PM
In Valinor

Oooh, thanks for the heads up, Sonia! I just got back from the rink and thankfully, Serein has capped this for me already (just Paris). Be back in a bit to post.

edit:
Caps, thanks to Serein!

Old February 18th, 2004, 08:32 PM
OrlandosRiverRat

BLOODY, BLOODY HELL! Since I first posted to this moment, I was downloading the trailer. Just watched it, and I'm here with tears in my eyes. I let out a HUGE squee, and do y'all know why??? They show Orlando in that black, velvety robe!!! Not to MENTION his hands on Helen's neck AND....and and and....him telling Helen VERY earnest/almost angrily, "We WILL be together; in this life or the next." Oh my Will, oh my Will, oh my Will. Thank GOODNESS I am NOT going to see this movie opening weekend. I'd embarass myself.

Anxious awaiting Serein's caps
Old February 18th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Angel_of_the_West

HOLY FRIGGING HECK! That's all I can say for now...

*pathetic noises from the mess on the floor*

Angel
Old February 18th, 2004, 09:10 PM
In Love

The hands the hands... this is the first time I can say "I WANNA BE HER!!!!"
Orlando has the most beautiful hands it has been my pleasure to oogle. I can almost feel the warmth of his fingers and the gentleness of his touch.
I may well be certifiably insane AP (after paris)

Marilyn
Old February 18th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Valerie

Mother of god!
Old February 18th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Elements

Great Zeus above I'm never going to be able to cope with this film. I'm getting hot flushes with a 2 minute trailer
Old February 18th, 2004, 11:02 PM
OrlandosRiverRat

Holy.... *takes deep breath* I've latched onto my fave Paris scene:

I'm so mad at myself for falling for Paris!!

This right here is running a close, close second, though

MAJOR thanks and s to Serein for capturing these! Oh, and before I forget, can anyone confirm/deny that Paris has some kinda...I don't know, clip or barette in his hair in those last caps??
Old February 19th, 2004, 03:44 PM
lazybone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf Lady
Oooh, thanks for the heads up, Sonia! I just got back from the rink and thankfully, Serein has capped this for me already (just Paris). Be back in a bit to post.

edit:
Caps, thanks to Serein!
Wrong hand position!! :rofl: If Paris wants to release Helen's tight muscle on the neck
If I were him, my grades of C-spine mobilization would be a C...according to my teacher in hospital now.

Anyway, thanks for the captures!!!
Old February 19th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Ithilien

Ooh, not me. I give him an A+ just for being so darn incredible to ogle. His technique looks fine to me.
Old February 19th, 2004, 04:50 PM
shippermd

I ain't gonna make it till May, I just ain't!

Shipper
Old February 21st, 2004, 10:14 PM
Threthiel

Wow! That was so awsome!

I loved Paris' line to Helen. "We will be together in this life or the next." Beautiful. I so can't wait till May.
Old March 3rd, 2004, 06:55 PM
ForgetMeNots

Heads up everyone!

ComingSoon.net has posted that Access Hollywood will premiere a new trailer for Troy this Thursday, March 4. :eyepoppi:

For those in the So. Calif. area that will be NBC at 7:30 pm.

FMN
Old March 3rd, 2004, 07:28 PM
MissBloom

Lucky you!!

Troy will come to Israel a lot of time after it come out in your countries... ](*,)

:angered:
Old March 3rd, 2004, 07:48 PM
Rozzan

Oh Miss Bloom, I do feel sorry for you, no wonder you are hitting your head against a brick wall. It is hard for us to wait until May, You must be desperate. When do you think it will be released in Israel?
Old March 3rd, 2004, 07:55 PM
ForgetMeNots

MissBloom I believe that after the trailer has aired, it will be posted for viewing on the Troy move website or ComingSoon.net
Old March 3rd, 2004, 08:30 PM
MissBloom

Rozzan-
I think it will come out in Israel at least 6 month after it will come out in your countries.

FMN-
thank you, i will try to see if i can download it

Old March 5th, 2004, 06:07 AM
10th Doctor's Companion

Screencaps from the new Troy trailer:

You can now download the full trailer from ComingSoon.net

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #2
Old March 5th, 2004, 06:09 AM
MissBloom

T-h-a-n-k y-o-u !!!!
Old March 5th, 2004, 06:17 AM
ForgetMeNots

Serein

I watched the trailer and hoped that someone would catch it and post screencaps.

Thank you, Thank you!
Old March 5th, 2004, 06:52 AM
OrlandosRiverRat

First, he made me all teary eyed with what he said to his father and the LOOK on his face when he said it, guh

As if that wasn't bad enough...at the point he walks in the background with my fave TROY wardrobe piece all OPEN ... I literally screamed. My poor Grams who's visiting for a few days came all the way upstairs just to check on me/make sure I hadn't hurt myself despite my parents trying to tell her it was just seeing a guy on TV that made me do that

Thank you for the caps, Serein! Now if only I could get my .mov file of this trailer converted to use for VIDDING
Old March 5th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Angel_of_the_West

*whimpers in agony* Oh thank you, Serein. I bow before you and thank you thank you thank you.

It's just incredible...I can't wait for this movie. I've not been as excited about a movie before or since LOTR's...But this one has me as anxious and as excited as the Trilogy did!

Serein, you continue to feed my addiction and I'm eternally grateful. Now, I just have one more request, I need a bigger hit. Please get him for me...pleaaaaaaaase? <on hands and knees begging>

Angel
Old March 5th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Threthiel

Umm, lovely Paris. I don't care if he is the scum of the trojans, I'll take him!
Old March 5th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Donnamarie

I can't wait for Troy to come out. The pictures and trailer or making me crazy

I told my mom I will need smelling salts and O2 while watching this movie