Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Movies/TV/Stage -various smaller roles and projects > Black Hawk Down

Old April 6th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Ancalime

Serein, really, thanks for putting those up. :)

I love the caps of him up in the chopper. Isn't he lovely. That face has grabbed my heart and won't let go!

As soon as Fellowship came out and I found out Orlando was gonna be in BHD, of course I just had to go see it. My daughter said something kinda funny about him being in it. She said he had "doe eyes". Which I took as a compliment for him!

Ancalime
Old April 7th, 2004, 02:28 AM
LegolasIsMyOneRing

WOW i can't beleive i missed this forum! i love this Movie not b/c Orlando is in it! hell i didn't know he was in this movie until like last dec. lol! but the screen caps are awsome!

*note to self.* must to by the Black Hawk Down specail DVD lol! i knew i should have boughten it when i first saw it in the stores.
Old April 7th, 2004, 03:04 AM
Threthiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serein
Forgot this cute little picture from the Photo Gallery.

Aww, what a cutie. Can't resist a man in uniform.
Old April 7th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Elements

*meep* I swear I have always had a thing for guys in fats, but there is something about Orlando in them that just kills me stone dead
Old April 11th, 2004, 07:42 PM
besotted with buttons

the film's a bit of a tough one for me...being a bit of a peacenik, it's not easy territory (no pun intended- seriously) the pictures are beautiful, but give me longer hair anyday
not sure whether to push that submit button but here goes..

Sig and avatar by Erendira Larrikin Mary- Joe Byrne Fan Fiction
Old June 15th, 2004, 02:26 AM
Fallen Goddess

I'm a blood and guts kinda person...

BHD rocked!

Eric Bana: Hoot!

I love Hoot... he's my idol!
Old June 16th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Lhuneldaiel

BHD is one of the best war movies I've ever seen. The first time I saw it, I was so impressed with it, and that feeling lingered for days.
It sounds a bit weird to say I love war movies, but I just do, even though I hate the concept of war.

And yeah Fallen Goddess, Hoot is cool
Old June 16th, 2004, 09:38 PM
10th Doctor's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuneldaiel
BHD is one of the best war movies I've ever seen. The first time I saw it, I was so impressed with it, and that feeling lingered for days.
It sounds a bit weird to say I love war movies, but I just do, even though I hate the concept of war.

And yeah Fallen Goddess, Hoot is cool
As I mentioned before, I hate war movies yet this one really drew me in. I saw it before I had any idea who Orlando was or that he was in it. I thought Hoot was an awesome character. The funny thing is, the more I see it, the more I realize just how brilliant the movie was.

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #2
Old June 17th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Lhuneldaiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serein
As I mentioned before, I hate war movies yet this one really drew me in. I saw it before I had any idea who Orlando was or that he was in it. I thought Hoot was an awesome character. The funny thing is, the more I see it, the more I realize just how brilliant the movie was.
I didn't want to see it at first, remembering how horrified I was when the real event was on the news.
Now I'm so glad I did see it, rented it first, and bought the DVD. I agree, it's a brilliant movie, and even though I knew the ending the second viewing, I was still on the edge of my seat.
Old June 21st, 2004, 06:24 AM
Trojan Queen

All I have to say about those screencaps is WOW! When I saw the first few where he is standing there sweating, I had visions of licking that sweat off that unbelievable neck of his!! If I go to bed right now, maybe I'll dream about it. Goodnight!

SWEET DREAMS,
Trojan Queen
Old June 21st, 2004, 08:59 AM
Naira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf Lady
I am generally not attracted by men in army clothes (on the contrary), but this one is just so cute!
Old September 4th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Totally Gob Smacked

I got BHD for my birthday and I love it!!! I'm not generally a gore person but this one i really enjoyed. Maybe because they made such an effort to make it so accurate. I thought Orlando did really well and the rest ofthe cast was fantastic, all in all a really good war film!! Ridley Scott rocks! and all the pics are great as well! Beautiful!!!!!
Old July 26th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Smitten

love Ewan McGregor in this, he was so funny! I love the fact that Orlando and Eric Bana play in more than one movie together (aparently Sean Bean played in troy). Blackburn's character was kind of ironic, the only one who was super excited to fight yet he gets hurt before even the fight starts....

Good movie, but super sad....