Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Movies/TV/Stage -various smaller roles and projects > Midsomer Murders

Old March 14th, 2004, 04:11 AM
luv4ever

Midsomer Murders

does anyone have or know where i can watch the whole show or at least see orlando's part in the show. that part for him was very interesting for him.
Old March 14th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Elements

You can buy the episode from Amazon, but unless you can watch PAL videos you have to buy the box set of the series I believe. His episode is called 'Judgement Day'.
Old March 14th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Threthiel

Ele is right. Being in the US we have to buy the whole season which is 2. I just ordered it from amazon.com for $53.96. Maybe I can get a copy of it burned for you if I can get my own computer fixed and send it to you. I will let you know if that is possible.

I am so waiting patiently(ok not really) for my DVD's to get here. Ships on Monday! Squeeee!
Old March 14th, 2004, 10:09 PM
luv4ever

thanx but i dont think i'll be able to watch that on tv. my parents would probably freak out. im only 13. i have seen a music video of it. also they probably wouldn't want me to give out my address. sry. if u can do u think u can post it on this forum? that would be the best. thanx
Old March 19th, 2004, 11:47 AM
Brilarda

at last one little advantage for me living in Austria! We also have PAL system so I already have the episode of Midsomer Murders. I bought it just after I saw FOTR.

His part is not very huge, but nevertheless it is interesting to watch (not to mention that Orlando looks really good ), because it's all about finding his murderer and it's fun to guess who could have been it. Since Orlando's character isn't really a nice guy nearly everyone could have killed him.....

and last but not least it is always very interesting to watch him in one of his first roles.
Old March 19th, 2004, 12:37 PM
Threthiel

I finally got my DVD's in the mail yesterday! I had to wait 8 days from the time I ordered it! But it was worth the wait. Orlando was wonderful. The show was actually very good. I think when I have time I will be watching the other episodes that came in the set.
Old March 19th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Rozzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threthiel
I finally got my DVD's in the mail yesterday! I had to wait 8 days from the time I ordered it! But it was worth the wait. Orlando was wonderful. The show was actually very good. I think when I have time I will be watching the other episodes that came in the set.

:
Glad you liked it!
Old March 20th, 2004, 12:13 AM
Immortal Kiss

I actually got this not that long ago. Living in the US, I had to get a "bootlegged" copy of it, haha..but that's okay cause I really enjoyed it.

His part was bigger than I thought and through the whole thing, I'm sure, my mouth was hanging open..cause some of them scence, MY LORD!...I was dying... and in a good way
Old April 13th, 2004, 11:47 PM
In Valinor

In keeping with our semi-official motto...Bigger is Better(!)...Serein made bigger screencaps for us.

There rest are here: Midsomer Murders Screencaps
Old April 14th, 2004, 01:59 AM
Threthiel

Those are wonderful Serein and El. Too bad someone else has borrowed my copy and I can't watch it! But this will hold me!
Old April 14th, 2004, 07:03 AM
Sazi

Wow... look at that body!!! It's not even 8 in the morning here and I'm already at work (and as you all can see now I'm not really working THAT hard )... and now I'm going to spend the rest of the day dreaming of that gorgeous body Oh boy, my boss won't be pleased
Old May 3rd, 2004, 05:32 AM
Lizzard214

I'm sure this is too late to answer the question but, I rented a copy from my local library over spring break. At least now I know that I want to buy it when Amazon finally starts selling Judgement Day by itself!

Just remember, never underestimate the library! (I also found some of Dominic's old TV movies/movies there) :)
Old May 10th, 2004, 10:20 PM
Sazi

I'm so unhappy! I ordered the tape from Midsomer Murders with Orlando in it and waited almost 3 weeks for it to arrive.
Now today I got an email from Amazon telling me that they couldn't deliver it to me, because my address was not correct.
But it WAS correct! So I don't know what went wrong!
They are giving me my money back, but I don't want my money back, I want the video!!!
Old May 10th, 2004, 10:30 PM
10th Doctor's Companion

Awwww, Sazi. I'm sorry.

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #2
Old May 10th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Threthiel

I'm sorry Sazi, I wish there was something I could do! Perhaps reorder it, or order it from another site, since they couldn't get it together.
Old May 10th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Sazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threthiel
I'm sorry Sazi, I wish there was something I could do! Perhaps reorder it, or order it from another site, since they couldn't get it together.
Yeah, well, I'm not giving up that easily. So it's Sazi going to war tomorrow to get that video one way or another
Old May 23rd, 2004, 08:49 PM
rawien

Great caps!!

I never saw this, but I want to because of the caps. They're gorgeous!!
Old May 23rd, 2004, 11:41 PM
Angel_of_the_West

OMG! Just finding this thread now! GAH those screencaps!!! I loved Orlando in this role, the very much less than good guy in this episode! And that body!

Sazi, if you do have any problem with Amazon, PM me, I would be more than happy to order it for you and ship it to you myself. We could work out the payment. PM if you need

Angel
Old June 8th, 2004, 12:20 PM
leciel

after getting up this moring my baby sister entered my room and gave me a package from amazon: midsomer murders!
and that after i´ve neben sad cause amazon told me that the vhs wans´t available (i´d like to have the dvd but this would be in pal system and my dvd player wouldn´t play that...)
Old June 12th, 2004, 10:09 AM
clpm_9

Just a quick heads up,

The episode Judgement Day is now available in the UK(Region 2) on a single disc DVD. Release date 14 June 04

I know that its available elsewhere on region 1 and part of a set but this is on its own.

DVD quality pictures

Charlotte
Old June 12th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Elements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clpm_9
Just a quick heads up,

The episode Judgement Day is now available in the UK(Region 2) on a single disc DVD. Release date 14 June 04

I know that its available elsewhere on region 1 and part of a set but this is on its own.

DVD quality pictures

Charlotte
The makers no a good move when they see one
Old July 14th, 2004, 04:15 AM
OrlandosRiverRat

From OBM
Quote:
Midsumer Murders on Bio Channel
posted by Jas, 07/13/04
Jdsngoldenga reports: The Biography channel (US) is now showing Midsomer Murders on Sundays at noon. Orlando's episode hasn't come up yet, but I'll keep ya posted.
Keep your eyes and ears open, ladies! He's only on maybe...MAYBE...10 minutes of the verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long episode (bored me and my friends to tears ), but it might be your cup 'o tea
Old July 15th, 2004, 09:32 AM
OrlandosRiverRat

ALERT!! ALERT!! From OBM:
Quote:
Midsomer Murders on Bio Channel
posted by Marie, 07/15/04
Irishlas29 reports: I just searched the bio channel website and it says that the one Orlando is in "Judgement Day" is going to be on Sunday, July 25th at 2pm Eastern Time (USA). They are calling it the murder mystery weekend. Just thought everyone would like to know.
Old July 22nd, 2004, 05:04 PM
Flybaby014563

I'm so happy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlandosRiverRat
ALERT!! ALERT!! From OBM:
YES!!I can finally be happy now.There is no way I'm getting out of the house this Sunday.Two hours of pure Orlando.Can it get any better than that?! I don't care if he dies,at least I'll get to see him!LOL!

~Peace Out~

-Nikki
Old September 5th, 2004, 05:15 PM
pheradariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf Lady
In keeping with our semi-official motto...Bigger is Better(!)...Serein made bigger screencaps for us.

There rest are here: Midsomer Murders Screencaps

Where's the 'crack' ? You totally fergot the crack pic! *g*