Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > The Lord of the Rings > Screencaps

Old July 17th, 2004, 01:28 AM
Elenora

Kelley, It's dangerous coming in here, isn't it?!

EL, as usual, your succinct but potent comments have played havoc with the lasses' minds again. One would think you do that on purpose...
Old July 17th, 2004, 01:33 AM
In Valinor

Who? Moi? Attempts to look very innocent. After all, I'm not the one who mentioned potent in reference to a mounted Legolas.
Old July 17th, 2004, 01:34 AM
Angel_of_the_West

*squeak from the mess on the floor* Can you please stop...killing me here!

Angel
Old July 17th, 2004, 01:47 AM
Elenora

Got me on that one, EL! That left me totally speechless...shock, right?
Old July 17th, 2004, 01:59 AM
10th Doctor's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf Lady
Who? Moi? Attempts to look very innocent. After all, I'm not the one who mentioned potent in reference to a mounted Legolas.
You are so getting modded for this!!! Innocent, my aunt Fanny!

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #2
Old July 17th, 2004, 02:45 AM
Kelley

Mind you I wasn't complaining....I was laughing so hard I was beginning to hurt!
Old July 17th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Elenora

Ooooooh, Serein! That is a very.....sensual........avatar!! I think you must have gotten inspired. I've been sitting here, gazing at it, and thinking I seriously need to have another LotR triple marathon night. Between talk of "mounted Legolas" and Coronation Legolas door posters (in another thread) and then seeing your avatar....well, I'm definitely in the mood for a healthy dose of PES, HWE, ETs, and every other acronym we've every used! Of course, I would have to make it a LEGOLAS LotR triple marathon....only watching all the juicey Legolas parts and skipping all the extraneous (!!) stuff. Just wall-to-wall Legolas...that sounds mighty fine.
Old July 17th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Cormak

You ladies are way too much...

Serein, I love your new avatar. My eyes have been glued on it!

*watches legolas stroke his bow and pull back the string...watches Legolas stroke his bow and pull back the string....*
Old July 17th, 2004, 04:03 PM
GREENLEAFS LADY GALIEN

*watches puft of air come from elf lips, watches thumb slide over side of mouth* GAH!!!
Old July 21st, 2004, 03:31 AM
On a Yellow Slide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elenora
Just wall-to-wall Legolas...
Why Elenora, if I could just manage to scrape myself off the floor, I'd trout you for putting the image of a
rolling on the ground
huge
er, wall-to-wall Legolas in my mind.

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #1 *addictive avi by the lovely (and evil) Serein*
Old August 10th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Elenora

It has been shamefully quiet in this thread as of late. I can see that we all need something to stir up the juices...get the old hormones riled up and charging about. I'm taking my hint from you, Llyneth, and firing off a "wall-to-wall" RotK Legolas PPF to see if the lasses sit up and take notice. And I'm in the mood for hair...luscious, flowing hair...long, blond, silky hair....hair blowing in the breeze...hair blowing in the face...hair blowing in everyone else's face (!! ), and the face and body that goes along with it...are you all game for it, lasses? Here goes:

Oopps!! Got some ears in there, too...hope nobody is too distressed by that...

Now you may have noticed I skipped the "Hood" scene...well, the hair is hidden...actually, there is MUCH that is hidden in those shots, BUT we will deal with that eventually. For now...just clutch your chairs a bit tighter...we continue our whirlwind hair tour:

Whoops!! Those ears just keep wanting to peek in there! Silly little things!!!

There goes that hair!! Wrapped around that lovely face of his...

Just HAVE to have this shot....the hair simply looks TOO GOOD not too!

And why, you say, this picture?? Because when we all saw this shot, besides all the gasping, drooling, choking, and glazed eyes that occurred, it also brought us all to the startling realization that....Legolas's hair was CHANGED!! DIFFERENT!!!! PJ actually gave Legolas some new clothes and <gasp> a new hair style.....

*GAH* Were we ever right!!! And what a gloriously beautiful, sensual hairstyle at that!

And now that we're all "greatly disturbed" by luscious blond, flowing hair, let's finish it with thoughts of hoods and cloaks and what they conceal...

Last edited by Elenora; August 10th, 2004 at 08:47 PM.
Old August 10th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Dazed and Confused *narf*

I know why I tried not to look at this thread...
thanks for those, Elenora! *runs for a towel*
Old August 10th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Threthiel

OH MY!!! That was a huge Hair PPF Elenora! Thank you.

And of course you have to have the hooded shots in there!

And I know what's under that hood and cloak...
Old August 10th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Catz

Elenora,
thank you for that hair PPF.
He is the only blonde that does it for me and those cheeky ears.
xxx
Old August 10th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Elenora

Catz, I think YOU are the one trying to send everyone into a tailspin...between your avatar and your sig banner, it's no wonder the drool is everywhere!
Old August 10th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Angel_of_the_West

Oh yeah, Elenora is definitely back and back with PPF vengence! GAH! And of course you had to end with hooded elf, didn't ya? :drool:

Angel
Old August 10th, 2004, 09:31 PM
In Valinor

HAIR! Long, gorgeous, beautiful, flowing, golden hair!

Plus the tips of sexy pointed ears...
And stunning blue eyes...
And parted lips!!!

Old August 10th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Elenora

"I'm having a thought here..." <snicker> Do you think Aragorn....

...is returning the gesture??

Ah, where our thoughts tumble in this place...
Old August 11th, 2004, 01:39 AM
Elven Queen in Training

OMG, just wonderful. A full hair glory!
Old August 11th, 2004, 04:06 AM
Cormak

I have died and gone to heaven...

*shivers* that beautiful hair....

I would love to see what Legolas looks like with his hair down. With the tips of his ears peeking through the silky tresses....

You're the best, Elenora!
Old August 14th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Elenora

I did a "parted lips" PPF over at the Legolas Pictures thread...although I only managed to get through FotR the first time around! Perhaps I should do the "RotK Parted Lips" PPF here in this thread...seems appropriate.

Look what we get to start with!! Hooded shots!!!

Getting even better!

Oh yes! Low-and-behold, those lips are indeed parted here at one of our favorite shots!

<Gulp!>

<GULP!!>

He's even driving us crazy with those parted lips while taking down a murmakil!! Is that talent, or what???

Oh gosh! Here he's doing it again! Fighting orcs, trying to keep an eye on Aragorn, trying to keep tabs on what's happening with Sauron, and also driving Lasses to distraction...I mean, can this elf multi-task, or can't he???

<SIGH!!> That's it for RotK...unfortunately, he kept his lips firmly closed after that...too bad...
Old August 14th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Passionately Enthralled

Just discovered this beautiful thread....and I love the emphasis on Legolas's sexy hair, from "windblown" to "new styling".....and I prefer dark-haired men!!! But Legolas's locks are the exception....OMG he is so smoldering hot

I also noticed on another thread (LOTR Merchandise), Serein posted a picture of the Legolas pillowcase that she got from Hot Topic. I swooned when I saw that pillowcase. Me wants one BAD....

I tried to put the picture here on this thread, cause I think it fits here with his other "hair" pictures, but my skills are very lacking, and I couldn't do it. So how about it, Serein? Can you put it here?

When I saw that pillowcase with the hair so casually drifted across his shoulder, I almost wept....
Old August 18th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Elenora

Leggybelle, is this the one you're talking about?

Yeah, I got sucked into ordering that one, too! And, of course, several other things once I got hip-deep into the site. Lot's of good Legolas stuff!

Someone posted this pic of Legolas from a German 2005 calendar over on another thread - it's suppose to be a RotK calendar, but isn't that from TTT?

And while I'm here in the "Smashingly Beautiful RotK Screencaps" thread, I've been thinking of new door posters New Line could come out with...I think everyone agrees a Coronation Legolas would definitely be a hot seller. Or a HoH...but lasses, imagine a door-sized poster with one of these shots on it...

Or maybe even THIS one!!!

But heh, I'd gladly settle for the Coronation or House of Healing Legolas...no problem! (Okay, ladies, imagine one of these, door-sized, on one of your doors...)

Steady, ladies, steady - I know it's tough staying on your feet after that vision...
Old August 21st, 2004, 04:22 AM
archerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elenora

And while I'm here in the "Smashingly Beautiful RotK Screencaps" thread, I've been thinking of new door posters New Line could come out with...I think everyone agrees a Coronation Legolas would definitely be a hot seller. Or a HoH...but lasses, imagine a door-sized poster with one of these shots on it...

Or maybe even THIS one!!!

But heh, I'd gladly settle for the Coronation or House of Healing Legolas...no problem! (Okay, ladies, imagine one of these, door-sized, on one of your doors...)

Steady, ladies, steady - I know it's tough staying on your feet after that vision...
Oh Elenora, the very thought ... *misses pillow completely and simply falls flat on the floor*
Old August 21st, 2004, 09:54 AM
Elenora

Yes, I know, archerelf, that HoH shot would make a DEVASTATING poster....I've been looking at your repost of that pic....*GAH*, as I've said numerous times, "How can anyone look THAT GOOD??"

EDIT: And see? We could have full-length shots of many of these gorgeous "half-shots" (such as HoH, Coronation Legolas, or....Hood-shot) because the film footage IS out there:

Last edited by Elenora; August 21st, 2004 at 09:58 AM.