Go Back   Orlando Love > Orlando Love > Video Downloads > POTC3 Clips

Old March 17th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Pervy Picture Handler

AWE Soundtrack: "Marry Me", Score Suite from Bonus Disc

Thanks to Beriawen for the reminder!
See her post in the POTC forum here and two Youtube versions of this track: 1 - 2

Here's the full audio (.mp3) file - right click/save: Marry Me - ScoreSuiteAWE.mp3 - 11 MB

*crosspost from POTC forum

~ Naz ~

Orlando's Queen of Pixels. - Naz's Gallery - LJ

Last edited by nazgul88; September 21st, 2011 at 06:32 PM.
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Utterly Obsessed

Thanks~
Old March 17th, 2010, 08:33 PM
Frecklescounter

Thanks, Naz!

Ava, Icon & Sig by me
OPQA & CU No. 1 to Helen
Old March 18th, 2010, 12:02 AM
at world´s end and beyond

I insist... this must be the most beautiful love theme for a movie EVER. I can´t help myself and cry every dammed time I hear to it. The day I got that music I stood still crying for a long time. I had to tell my family why I was crying and make them hear to it too, lol! but it was true! I use to hear to it very often and I have it in every music player I own
Old March 18th, 2010, 08:25 AM
Adoring

it's funny that you post that now, because I got the CD not that long ago... I'm a HUGGGEEEE Hans Zimmer fan and slowly working on getting (almost) all of his music. POTC 3 is my favourite OST by him and I agree that Love Theme is the most beautiful ever. Marry Me is actually like a medley of all my favourite OST tracks put into an amazingly beautiful suite. And of course that scene makes me always cry, and it hurts in my heart when I hear the music!
Old March 18th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Passionately Enthralled

Hail Naz!!!!

Well, yeah, it's funny that it pops up just now. I must say, I watched AWE last Sunday on TV and after that I felt the strong urge to listen to that song again... And as I have been haunted and tortured by it since then I had to share it somehow here. Again, Naz, it's great that you uploaded the full version of it here!

Oh, and Nel, you are not the only one who cries tears enough to make all oceans of this world brim over.
Old March 18th, 2010, 12:10 PM
kissing will turner !

naz & berjawen thanks sooooooo much !
the music made me cry ! it is so beautiful and romentic

sig set by Nenya thanks darling
i love you William Turner!
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Pervy Picture Handler

You're welcome! I think this is the best movie theme ever.

I must confess - I forgot completely that I have an mp3 of this on my computer ... if it wasn't for Beri who unearthed this old thread in the POTC forum.

Tonny found this on youtube - "Part of the ship, part of the crew", an unreleased track which someone recorded from the actual movie.

Download here: Part of the Ship Part of the Crew.mp3 - 2.8 MB

~ Naz ~

Orlando's Queen of Pixels. - Naz's Gallery - LJ

Last edited by nazgul88; September 21st, 2011 at 06:34 PM.
Old March 18th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Utterly Obsessed

Oh, guys...Every time I hear this music it pierces my heart! And then the picture comes to my mind.
I remember when the first time I heard the theme it took my breath away. Sure, I was out of breath and, to be honest, I couldn't even move after the scene itself and, the music was so...there. I remember the whole theatre went silent. Dead silent. I don't really remember if I've ever watched a movie in a theatre and the audience was silent completely. You know what I mean? Completely, TOTALLY silent!

Sure, it's a truly genius masterpiece and I think the POTC soundtrack is a modern classic music - it's just amazing! I wish we could've got the whole piece - with the chant, etc. I've read sometime ago on some Zimmer's board that he liked it so much that he decided to keep it and to use it in some of his next movies. If it's true...I don't think he should've done it. It belongs to the particular scene and the character now. They should've released it for the AWE OST.

It's hard to believe but even after so much time that left after I first time saw AWE my feelings are still the same. Especially when it comes to that theme and scene.

Gah...I've listened to it again and I'm again...That would be beyond help, I guess...

Last edited by OLeaf; March 18th, 2010 at 08:59 PM.
Old March 19th, 2010, 12:59 AM
Photo Fanatic

Hans Zimmer is a favorite of mine, but this piece of music surpasses everything. And, yeah, like everyone's said, it makes me cry - sob really - whenever I hear it. I still can't believe Disney screwed with the Will/Elizabeth story so badly. Even though I've convinced myself (I think) that Will was coming back for good in the last scene, it took some time to get there. And the music is so beautiful and evocative, so emotionally fulfilling and draining, even 3 years later.....
Old March 19th, 2010, 03:16 AM
Utterly Obsessed

Thank you Naz for putting a downloadable link to the music(and Beriawen for bringing the Marry Me Suite to our attention). It really is a beautiful piece of music. Like others have said, it moves me to tears. It just works so well with the scenes and the Will/Elizabeth love story.

I have a question that I hope some tech-savvy OLer can help me with. I am trying to download the song onto my MP3 player(a Phillips GoGear Vibe). For some reason I can get it to play on it because it says that the file format is not supported. Is there a way I can format the song to be compatible with my MP3 player? If not, I'll just burn the music onto a blank CD.

Wonderful Siggie made by the late great Leggybelle! I love you Mom and I miss you.

Beautiful Legolas icon made by Nel. Thank you so much!
Old March 19th, 2010, 03:24 AM
at world´s end and beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightlover View Post
Thank you Naz for putting a downloadable link to the music(and Beriawen for bringing the Marry Me Suite to our attention). It really is a beautiful piece of music. Like others have said, it moves me to tears. It just works so well with the scenes and the Will/Elizabeth love story.

I have a question that I hope some tech-savvy OLer can help me with. I am trying to download the song onto my MP3 player(a Phillips GoGear Vibe). For some reason I can get it to play on it because it says that the file format is not supported. Is there a way I can format the song to be compatible with my MP3 player? If not, I'll just burn the music onto a blank CD.
did you check if you have any software that comes with your MP3 player? sometimes it is installed in the same device, or it comes on a cd with it. I tell you this because I use an MP5 player and some avi video files (not mp3) must be converted only with the software that comes with it.
Old March 21st, 2010, 03:00 AM
OrlyB&BenBfangrl

This is fantastic... Go Hans Zimmer!! This is pretty awesome!! It should've been released on cd or on the dvds!! LOL!! Yup it goes with the whole Will/Lizzie romance thing!!
Old March 21st, 2010, 11:44 AM
kissing will turner !

ty naz

sig set by Nenya thanks darling
i love you William Turner!
Old March 21st, 2010, 07:05 PM
northstar

I don't think I will ever forget that scene or the reaction of the audience. Some people including myself just gasped, one man said holy **** and the audience just went dead quiet after that.

When Elizabeth was being pulled away and she was saying she will never leave him, so many people just lost it.

That whole section of the cd is amazing, and in some ways, I'm glad the track wasn't included. We know what happened to Will, but hearing the music - so beatifully haunting. It is so sad it just makes me weep.
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:31 PM
chronicler of Ibelin

Location: Germany - some miles northwest of Hamburg - but in my mind I'm living at Ibelin, Port Royal...
I hear "Mary Me" right now, at a warm, partly cloudy evening - I feel right in the movie and directly beamed into the Caribbean at once.

I love the whole music of the "Pirates"-trilogy - but this one is the one I love most... *sniff* very lovely, very sad scene... When I heard it first in the complete version (I've the bonus CD) I was speechless. I am again...

What man is man, who doesn't make the world better?

Balian of Ibelin
Old July 15th, 2010, 07:19 PM
Passionately Enthralled

thanks for bringing me back the memory of that masterpiece. I felt like a feeling explosion when I saw the scene and the death of WIll. it was moving. He dies so well!
it is one of those lame excuse you need to cry your eyes out!