Go Back   Orlando Love > Middle-earth and Beyond > The Man Bar

Old November 30th, 2010, 11:53 PM
Gone bush!

Its just I won't be able to contain my comments or raging hormones LOL! If you really want him in here don't let me stop you babe
Old December 1st, 2010, 12:09 AM
Aint no other man but you

I would but I don't want Orlando to know I've been cheating on him

Gorgeous signature by my friend Erendira
Old December 1st, 2010, 12:16 AM
Gone bush!

Heheh yeah well there's that too! He has a lot to put up with these days huh?
Old December 20th, 2010, 01:38 PM
In Love

Normally, I like the tall, dark and handsome type. So it is a wonder why I find one, Brian Vickers, so gorgeous. Okay, maybe it's that deep, North Carolina accent of his or maybe I am strangely attracted to redheads too. Ah who knows, I just know he is gorgeous.

Old November 15th, 2011, 02:48 AM
at world´s end and beyond

My first big crush, as I said before, is Michael J Fox. Just look at this and tell me if this man is not an inspiration and a message of hope for everyone:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...mcfly-reprise/

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertai...e-future-role/

he made me proud of him and also cried of joy , and I had to share it
Old June 30th, 2012, 08:13 AM
In Love

Here's my contribution to the mix!

Oriol Elcacho, a Spanish model. I'll admit it, I'm completely in love with this guy:

I don't even know where to begin... I think he is one of the most beautiful men on the planet! Not to mention he is talented at his job, good humoured and very sweet.
Old December 30th, 2012, 01:13 AM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

I thought I 'd bring over the very lovely Craig Horner..The one and only Seeker!

I am sure TC will love this too :)

Last edited by Andnolewen; December 30th, 2012 at 01:15 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 01:37 AM
The Dimension Jumper

Hellooo Captain Reynolds!

Just recently (in time for me to have to spend at least an hour or two in the easy chair with the microwavable hot bag every danged day, or more) I have discovered this wonderful but very short-lived show called Firefly thanks to a YouTube gag reel vid and the purchase of the episodes and movie on DVD. Couple that with visiting a friend and sitting down to watch her fave romantic comedy crime drama called Castle. What do you get?

Yeah. Instant Nathan Fillion fan.

Holy smokes. And to find out he's not only a terrific and handsome actor but an all-around nice guy goofball with a natural ability to make people laugh who's only seven months older than I am who also did the voicing for my number three favorite Justice League toon character Vigilante, I'm hooked on the man. I'm going to be paying attention to this one...and haunting the YouTube files to find what more I can in the way of interviews. And he's on Twitter, which my 2nd cousin convinced me to try.

This could get interesting, folks...to illustrate, this was Nathan's Halloween costume for 2012 (his personal pic, no less). He also has the chutzpah to wear a leather kilt in public -- on a nationally broadcast late show (Colin Ferguson) no less!
Attached Images

Old January 4th, 2013, 08:42 AM
In Love

Way back when I was a younger, geekier, and shyer Resurgere, I was looking at the photos of past graduating classes which lined the hallways of my high school, when, to my surprise, I found Nathan Fillion in one of them! I had to do a double-take, but it was definitely him - he looked exactly the same, only with more gravity-defying hair and a rounder face - and once I had made my discovery, tried to share it with my classmates...who had no idea who he was. However, I found a few people who were Firefly fans and knew who he was, so that was gratifying at least :) His mum used to teach English at my high school, too. It was pretty cool to say the least!
Old January 5th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Pervy Picture Handler

Not to forget Castle !!! - I'm an addict of this TV show!

Hilarious picture taken from Nathan Filion's twitter.

~ Naz ~

Orlando's Queen of Pixels. - Naz's Gallery - LJ
Old January 7th, 2013, 05:36 AM
The Dimension Jumper

Wow, Resurgere, that's both wonderful and a little o_O. To Coincidence!!! *raises glass*. Of course, this means you're from Edmonton (correct my spelling, please).

Ooooweee, thank you for the piccy, Naz -- the man absolutely cracks me up sometimes. You wouldn't happen to have a gallery of Nathan piccies, would ya?

I only wish I had TV to watch the show...but I know it's out on DVD by seasons, I just have to afford it. Meanwhile, I enjoy Firefly -- and I've gotten my mom started on it. She might never be a full-on Browncoat, but hey, she's watching! And yes, Nathan was the first one I started to follow after signing up for Twitter. I also used his own follow list to start following Sean Maher, Jewel Staite, and Alan Tudyk (who also cracks me up...though not as much as Nathan does. Put the two together and it's a riot...), and a few others. Once in a while I send him stuff I find that he might be interested in, though I don't expect an answer. He's a busy man and I am one among thousands...
Old June 13th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Gone bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andnolewen View Post
I thought I 'd bring over the very lovely Craig Horner..The one and only Seeker!

I am sure TC will love this too :)
GAWD Tonny....so sorry I missed this!
Just found my signed print of him the other day, hmm...now where shall I put him?

Last edited by Tabitha's cat; June 13th, 2013 at 09:37 AM.
Old June 13th, 2013, 10:32 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabitha's cat View Post
GAWD Tonny....so sorry I missed this!
The Seeker! I am so grateful you introduced me to this lovely fellow Aww brings back memories of meeting him at RingCon

Also memories of some wonderful other men present at the time!

Iain Glen Utterly charming and what a great actor.
One of my favorites from Game of Thrones plays Ser Jorah Mormont.

and Ser Loras, the hippy hipster Finn Jones

and while we're at it: there are some marvellous men in Game of Thrones..

Richard Madden plays Rob Stark...

Kit Harrington as Jon Snow

and Balian's cousin *g* , Nicolaj Coster Waldau who plays Jaimie Lannister :)

Last edited by Andnolewen; June 13th, 2013 at 10:35 PM.
Old June 19th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Gone bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andnolewen View Post
The Seeker! I am so grateful you introduced me to this lovely fellow Aww brings back memories of meeting him at RingCon
Wish I had personally introduced you... but hey you're welcome! Thank you for getting the pic for me *sigh*

Nice pics there, I am waiting to watch this from the beginning otherwise I will have no idea what is going on but have seen a bit of it.
Old July 10th, 2013, 02:39 AM
Utterly Obsessed

Hey Tonny, thanks for the pictures of the GOT men. I finally got around to watching the first season. It is gory and a bit too much nudity for my tastes(Hey, y'all know I'm no prude, but it does sometimes turn me off when there is nudity just for the sake of showing naked people.) Still it is a very good and addictive show. And plenty of eye candy .

Iain Glen is great in his role and Mormont is one of my favorite supporting characters. I liked Nicolaj for a while, even before KOH, so it's great to see his career rise w/ GOT. Richard Madden/Robb has probably become my favorite looks-wise and proving to be a fine actor too. Finn Jones is a definite cutie and I hope to see more of him in later seasons:

Spoiler

I also thought the actor who played Jorry, Ned Stark's right hand man, was kinda hot too.
Spoiler

Still I look forward to future seasons(Even though I inadvertently read and heard some spoilers about what happens.)

Wonderful Siggie made by the late great Leggybelle! I love you Mom and I miss you.

Beautiful Legolas icon made by Nel. Thank you so much!
Old July 10th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

You're welcome Knightlover!

Ah yes gory and nudity. But you'll be surprised in some eps there actually isn't any but then again there is LOL

Just keep watching.. About Loras:

Spoiler

Nothing is what you'd expect anyway!