Go Back   Orlando Love > Middle-earth and Beyond > The Man Bar

Old December 2nd, 2008, 10:41 AM
Buried Alive by Love

I second that! The more I look at this guy the better he looks-I love his hair when its long he definitely has the orlandoness about him lucky fella!
Old December 7th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Totally Gob Smacked

He is so hot! I just watched Prince Caspian for the first time the other day and now I have a huge crush on him.
Old December 9th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Keirafan

LOL, Im starting to get a little addicted to this guy too. I dont know OB hasnt been working for a long while so until he does, im gonna focus more on Bin Bons.
Old December 9th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Totally Gob Smacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keirafan View Post
LOL, Im starting to get a little addicted to this guy too. I dont know OB hasnt been working for a long while so until he does, im gonna focus more on Bin Bons.
Yeah I know what you mean. I feel the same way. I really am starting to get obsessed with Ben. I have watched Prince Caspian over and over mainly because of him. I really can't wait to see him in some more movies.
Old December 9th, 2008, 10:49 PM
[₪ lll о.]

Then go watch "Stardust". Even if Ben is only in it for the first 10 minutes, he's still really adorable in that movie. Besides it's an awesome, absolutly stunning beautiful movie.
Old December 9th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Totally Gob Smacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meneander View Post
Then go watch "Stardust". Even if Ben is only in it for the first 10 minutes, he's still really adorable in that movie. Besides it's an awesome, absolutly stunning beautiful movie.
Thanks for that info! I didn't even know Ben was in Stardust. I will have to watch that now!
Old December 9th, 2008, 11:04 PM
[₪ lll о.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateChick View Post
Thanks for that info! I didn't even know Ben was in Stardust. I will have to watch that now!
Me neither 'til I fell about some screencaps of that movie (I already saw before) while searching for Caspian pictures on google. After that I ran rewatching "Stardust".
Old December 13th, 2008, 01:54 AM
Tripped Into Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateChick View Post
He is so hot! I just watched Prince Caspian for the first time the other day and now I have a huge crush on him.
Same here. Just saw Prince Caspian for the first time a few days ago and I'm really starting to like him now ..

.............................Ben Barnes Fan | My LiveJournal | I Heart Jake
Old December 13th, 2008, 01:57 AM
In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Same here. Just saw Prince Caspian for the first time a few days ago and I'm really starting to like him now ..
Prince Caspian was my first Ben experience. That's one hot Prince
Old December 13th, 2008, 02:04 AM
Tripped Into Divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcarusMalfoy View Post
Prince Caspian was my first Ben experience. That's one hot Prince
He's the reason I wanted to see the movie. I'd seen pics of him online but I'd never seen him act. Yeah he is!

.............................Ben Barnes Fan | My LiveJournal | I Heart Jake
Old December 28th, 2008, 11:05 AM
temajin

Bin Bons indeed!
Old December 30th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Maetharanel

I cant wait for the next Narnia film, Bens in it again
Old February 15th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Aranel-calen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maetharanel View Post
This guys just scrumtious!

I nearly died when I saw this!!

I even loved him in the opening of stardust as tristan's dad when younger but Prince Caspian made me love him more and he has been in history boys which is my fav play
Old February 16th, 2009, 02:46 AM
Adoring

This past December I went to Disney World, and at Disney's Hollywood Studios, they had a Prince Caspian Narnia ride (though it wasn't a ride... hard to describe right now) but before going into the 'ride', there was a line you could get in where you could meet 'Prince Caspian', so (of course!) that's where I headed!

When that time arrived, me, my sister, my cousins, and my best friend enter into a room which is decked out like Narnia, and inside, they have a guy who honestly could have passed as Ben Barnes inside, who has the accent down perfectly, and everything!!! I'm SO glad it was a little dimly lighted in there, because I nkow my cheeks were absolutle red! I wanted to melt right then and there.

After he talked to us for a surprising amount of time, we got a picture with him. But to this day, I giggle like a little girl when I think of the encounter because, like I said, it REALLY was like meeting Ben's Caspian.
Old February 16th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Buried Alive by Love

Wow,you met a Jack and a Caspian-lucky girl !!
Seriously he's very cute so if he was anything like the real one then I think I'd have ed too! Phew.....
Old February 16th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Adoring

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw View Post
Wow,you met a Jack and a Caspian-lucky girl !!
Seriously he's very cute so if he was anything like the real one then I think I'd have ed too! Phew.....
I know, eh? Heehee...
No Orlando characters as of yet, though... that's when I'll really have to
Old February 22nd, 2009, 03:38 AM
Totally Gob Smacked

My daughter and I are looking forward to seeing him as Dorian Gray. I didn't get a chance to see Easy Virtue in the theaters and I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD. It seems the Prince has captured the attention of Hollywood film makers as well.
Old March 2nd, 2009, 01:33 AM
[₪ lll о.]

I'm still hoping rumors are true and he will appear as Aro in New Moon. When I read the books I already heard the rumors and always pictured him as Aro and now I don't want anyone else to be Aro!
Old June 13th, 2009, 05:00 PM
dejaorlando22

London seems to produce alot of good looking men over there.
Old June 16th, 2009, 05:35 PM
OrlyB&BenBfangrl

Smile

Yes he is very numalicious looking and I do have a crush on him too!!! I've also joined a forum for him...And I have the Stardust dvd and Prince Caspian memorobillia...but as Orly was first and and I saw first... Orly will always be number one !!!!!! GO ORLY!!!

Last edited by OrlyB&BenBfangrl; June 16th, 2009 at 05:38 PM.
Old June 16th, 2009, 05:38 PM
OrlyB&BenBfangrl

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejaorlando22 View Post
London seems to produce alot of good looking men over there.
Yes I soo agree.. hmmm one more reason to look forward to my tour of London... hehehehe
Old September 20th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Totally Gob Smacked

Dorian Gray

WOW Saw Dorian Gray yesterday.
Fantastic film. Well apart from it being a very clever interesting psychological story (from pen of Oscar Wilde) not just a period horror. It was extremely erotic and continually exciting and Ben Barnes is on screen the whole, the whole 2hr 7 mins and what a performance, it couldn't have been better, (all performances were good actually.) Best couple of hours I have spent for a long time. I agree with what someone said earlier about him being a mix between Orlando and Johny Depp. Couldn't take my eyes off him, he was compelling and his acting reminded me of Depp.

I have to be honest and at the risk of offending everyone
Ben Barnes.... for sheer beauty and sensuality (in spades) in this part at least, Ben completely wipes Orlando off the map. He's not at all uncomfortable doing (quite shocking) love scenes either

DO go and see this even if you think it's not your sort of film. It really should not be missed by any woman or man of certain persausion!

sig by Nenya Thanks so much....
Leaf-You are everything to me
Old September 20th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Buried Alive by Love

Glad you liked it-I am really looking forward to seeing it,whenever it is I get to that is!!! Seen a making of thing on tv-and yes he is gorgeous I'm also glad he's able,quite quickly,to move into more,erm,adult fims!
Old September 21st, 2009, 02:59 AM
Totally Gob Smacked

Corrinna thank you for sharing your thoughts about the movie, Dorian Gray. I am even more excited about seeing it... but don't know when (if?) it will be released in the USA. I was thrilled to learn Ben got the part of DG and have been anticipating this moment. I'm glad to hear that it turned out really well. I read the book a couple of times before there was even buzz about a movie, and I've always pictured Dorian in my mind as looking very similar to Ben.
Old September 21st, 2009, 11:30 AM
Utterly Obsessed

I loved him in Dorian Gray and thought he was just fantastic.