Go Back   Orlando Love > The Graphics Gallery > In Celebration - Featured Artists of Orlando Love

Old March 17th, 2009, 05:55 AM
Totally Gob Smacked

Hi Tonny,

All of your pictures are wonderful, and it is so wonderful to hear a bit of background about each of them. I can't really pick a favorite, but I will tell you that I have a serious hand fetish and it is nice to know that I'm not alone ;p.
Old March 17th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuskim View Post
I can't really pick a favorite, but I will tell you that I have a serious hand fetish and it is nice to know that I'm not alone ;p.

Thank you very much Kim. I am glad you the hands so much as well
imagine those hands eh? *gg*
Old March 20th, 2009, 02:05 AM
Enemy of mine...

Like I said in Nel's thread, I don't know why I haven't been in this forum until now! Your drawings are amazing Tonny! So beautiful! The first one of Will is my favorite, probably because of the hat I love them all. The one of your nephew is gorgeous too!

Again, beautiful work! Keep it up!
Old March 20th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberlake View Post
Like I said in Nel's thread, I don't know why I haven't been in this forum until now! Your drawings are amazing Tonny! So beautiful! The first one of Will is my favorite, probably because of the hat I love them all. The one of your nephew is gorgeous too!

Again, beautiful work! Keep it up!

Thank you so much Kimberlake!
Yeah it;s the hat eh *gg*
feel free to stay around and wander through the fanart thread where you find more of Nel and my peers :)
Old March 23rd, 2009, 03:10 AM
Dreaming of Orlando

Congratulations Tonny, you deserve it! You know that I love your drawings and without you I wouldn't be where I am with my art. You have inspired so many!! So thank you so much!!! And again, Congratulations!!!!!
Old September 9th, 2009, 12:37 AM
Gone bush!

Sorry I missed this thread too Tonny-wow just gorgeous drawings you are so talented. I don't know the story of your Sidi drawing & Orlando so let me know about it anytime you like lol! Beautiful work-congratulations & that drawing of your nephew is awesome!
Old June 9th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Smitten

Wow you are absolutely briliiant and extremely talented! I wish I could draw like that but sadly i'm better with words. I have to know though, since you've met Orlando (I am seriously jealous lol) How is he? I hope he's a sweetheart lol Just curious. Anyway, do you make other animal drawings? I am looking for an artist for a memorial drawing of my friend's cat who she loved to pieces for 14 years.
Old June 9th, 2011, 02:02 PM
chronicler of Ibelin

Location: Germany - some miles northwest of Hamburg - but in my mind I'm living at Ibelin, Port Royal...
One says "A picture tells more than thousand words."

So you told us lots of stories with your lots of artficial pictures, Tonny - wonderful stories. I love them, did I told you ever? If I were asked to pick my ten most beloved pics of yours - I couldn't tell. I love them really all.

What man is man, who doesn't make the world better?

Balian of Ibelin
Old June 9th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by lintusflower View Post
Wow you are absolutely briliiant and extremely talented! I wish I could draw like that but sadly i'm better with words. I have to know though, since you've met Orlando (I am seriously jealous lol) How is he? I hope he's a sweetheart lol Just curious. Anyway, do you make other animal drawings? I am looking for an artist for a memorial drawing of my friend's cat who she loved to pieces for 14 years.

Thank you so much for your kind words Lintusflower

Are you sure you want me to tell you how he really is ?
Because once I start I cannot stop!! (ask any random O-lover) LOL

But, yes I've been fortunate to have met him a few times and yes he really is a total sweetheart. Always kind and caring and down to earth as well. (He does not really like the screaming!) And when he's talking to you you just want to drown in those eyes, but he tries to make you comfortable. He's even more gorgeous in real life honestly.

I've been an admirer of him for over a decade now and if he wasn't the wonderful person and actor he is, I would not have been so devoted to him.

Yes I can draw animals for commission, just pm me if you are interested!

Quote:
If I were asked to pick my ten most beloved pics of yours - I couldn't tell. I love them really all.
Gundolf I did have a hard time chosing! I think I came down to 20 (most most best special ones) and then I had to tick off a few more LOL
Terrbile really! they are like babies :)
I think I do have an idea what at least a few favorite ones would be.
Old June 10th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Alive...and kicking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundolf View Post
So you told us lots of stories with your lots of artficial pictures, Tonny - wonderful stories. I love them, did I told you ever? If I were asked to pick my ten most beloved pics of yours - I couldn't tell. I love them really all.
So true! and if you have seen the originals,touched them and "felt" them as I did,you'd feel really fortunate...they're all wonderful,but some of them almost made me cry,my poor words couldn't express all my admiration but I think Tonny could fiugure it out just looking at my face(I was gobsmacked!!)...and now I'm the proud owner of a good number of them... my endless gratitude for this unpayable present

Old June 10th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Smitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andnolewen View Post
. Always kind and caring and down to earth as well. (He does not really like the screaming!) And when he's talking to you you just want to drown in those eyes, but he tries to make you comfortable. He's even more gorgeous in real life honestly.
Which person likes a girl coming up screaming in his face? He may be a celebrity but he's still a normal guy. I've met celebrities I've admired before, and normally I'm just extremely nervous. So it's when you say he tries to make you comfortable lol My dream is actually to publish this book I'm working on and having him cast as the main character. It's a dream, but who knows? I am writing to you in a few secs about the pic I want done.