Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Pirates of the Caribbean > At World's End

Old June 3rd, 2007, 04:43 PM
In love with....

That's ok, Mirk. I've been a mod at quite a few forums, so I guess watching out for a board is still kinda automatic for me. lol
Old June 3rd, 2007, 05:00 PM
Stardream

yeah...i read that...this was because i edited my post and said that i "would send the links via pm"...and Mirk said too:
Quote:
...If someone finds a link, please make sure you use only the PM system to share.
and it's not that i haven't been in the cinema! i just have the film as a ... hm..."watching-in-the-time-period-between-cinema-and-dvd"...
Old June 3rd, 2007, 09:25 PM
On a Yellow Slide

I would kindly ask that people not continue along the "I've got clips, who wants to see and I'll send the link to you in PM" vein , as good-intentioned and tempting as it sounds, as that is tantamount to advertising you are doing something illegal here. Thanks everyone!

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #1 *addictive avi by the lovely (and evil) Serein*
Old June 4th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Stardream

oh sorry, it wasn't my intention (?) on making "advertisment that i'm doing something illegal" (or something like that ) but i remember the good old times when i was a little younger and had no idea how to "get" to videos, etc... and in this time i had almost done everything (lol) to get to some kind of things, films, videos etc...
i just wanted to help people who don't want to do illegal things by themselves or don't know how to get to some things...
but i get what you mean (also with reference to your mail) and so i will shut up now
i really don't want you guys to get into trouble with disney or some other company/... or whatever, just because there are people like me
Old June 8th, 2007, 07:32 PM
____amanda

I was one of four people still in the theatre (one being my mom, the other two an older couple) and I was beginning to wonder if the endin scene was worth staying for . . . and oh it was!

Old June 10th, 2007, 03:06 AM
smallville78

it is worth waiting, i saw it first time i went and loved it, stayed to see it again, and they turned it off before it started i was pissed
Old June 11th, 2007, 06:11 PM
princessoftroy

That would suck!!
Old June 28th, 2007, 01:41 AM
Jennybot920

i found it easily on you tube not too long ago
Old June 28th, 2007, 09:39 PM
TTIOT

Both times I've seen it, my group were the only ones that stayed