Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Pirates of the Caribbean > At World's End

Old May 30th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Dead in a Dead Mans Chest

New Deleted Scenes

Since this morning, I'm bursting all over the place in the search of those deleted scenes ! Do you know where it all came out ? Well... I just saw P4 yesterday and my original frenzy about Pirates just came back. So I went to see new at Keep to the Code, and what did I found ??? That a new boxset of blu-rays has been released. The best part ? There's a 7th disc with a plenty of never seen before scenes. My mind is crazy now. I want to see them so badly.

Here is the link : http://www.keeptothecode.com/bboard/...p?f=75&t=18752 where you can see what the boxset looks like and a list of the scenes (I just let my eyes flew enough to the names of the characters and not the content because I don't want to spoil it.) This looks amazing though.

What I was wondering is... some of you has it and could upload it ? Because here in France it didn't came out, though I'll be glad to possess it.
Old May 30th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Adoring

I want this so badly, too... (so what if I don't have a Blu-Ray player? MINOR DETAILS. I will stake out at my friend's place, who has one...) But I don't know how to go about getting it in Canada, either!

Though, I did find this... it says 7 discs... can anyone confirm if it's the same thing or not?

http://www.amazon.ca/Pirates-Caribbe.../dp/B004D8P230
Old May 30th, 2011, 08:30 PM

I search a long time and I found that version too, without the special box set. I think as long as it had the 7 discs mention, it's the good one. Here in France there's only the 6 discs version. So I'd say go for it if you can !
Old May 31st, 2011, 08:37 AM
Adoring

Hmm, I think I might just have to. Thank you!

It's really too bad you can't find it there. Would you happen to have family and/or friends in the States who could ship it out to you? Haha, I don't know. That's what I would try. Good luck though, in any case.
Old May 31st, 2011, 07:22 PM

The problem don't come from that. My PS3 is a region 2 and the Blu-ray set is region 1, so I'm enable to watch it here. I really really hope that someone would post those scenes (after all, the ones from PotC1 are on youtube). All I can do is aha
Old May 31st, 2011, 08:36 PM
Homeward Bound

I am very sorry Shallow

I would love to help you guys out with posting those scenes. I just recently purchased that set and have watched Disc 7. The deleted scenes are only from Dead Mans Chest and At World's End. However I do not think my computer could read the discs since they are blu-ray discs. I will say that they are worth it if you can get a hold of them. It takes about an hour to watch all the deleted scenes from Pirates 2 and Pirates 3. Lots of great scenes to watch.

I'm not really sure how to post the scenes. My computer does not do that sort of thing very well. I have a difficult time loading songs from the computer onto those mp3 players, I think is what they are called.

Lots of Hugs
Angie
Old June 1st, 2011, 04:37 AM
Adoring

Right. Duh. I should have known that.

And thanks for the extra info, Angie! I know I wouldn't be able to figure that out, either, though I agree, thinking you need extra software to do it.

Bah, technology.
Old June 3rd, 2011, 10:37 AM

The main bad point of Blu-ray is that... well it doesn't work with computers.

But but but....

I'm searching for stuff, because, well, never say never. I think is possible to turn a Blu-ray into a mkv file. Though, the manipulation can be a little tricky and I think that's why nobody did it yet XD
Old June 6th, 2011, 02:46 PM
chronicler of Ibelin

Location: Germany - some miles northwest of Hamburg - but in my mind I'm living at Ibelin, Port Royal...
And I just bought the 6-Disc-Blu-Ray-set! Waaaahhh

What man is man, who doesn't make the world better?

Balian of Ibelin