Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Pirates of the Caribbean > At World's End

Old December 6th, 2007, 02:19 AM
On a Yellow Slide

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdukich View Post
Okay I am !!! We ( Maryland, USA ) only got the option for one disc. The 'Bonus DVD" was with Dead Man's Chest. Can anyone make me a copy of the bonus dvd? I have a couple dollars that I can spare during the holidays and cover shipping!!!
Just a reminder to people, making copies and distributing is illegal. Purchasing one to send on to another without access is OK.

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #1 *addictive avi by the lovely (and evil) Serein*
Old December 6th, 2007, 06:31 AM
CaptTitanium

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica_17 View Post
It's a guide for all three movies, just things about the characters, the ships, the locations (like Port Royal, Singapore, Cannibal Island) and stuff they have in the movies. On the cover it says The Complete Visual Guide with a foreword by Jerry Bruckheimer. And it has a lot of pictures.

Hope that helps.
Ohhhh, that visual guide!

Wait... aren't those things like... fifty dollars? And you got one for FREE?
Old December 6th, 2007, 08:16 AM
Allyx82

I bought the DVD on tuesday at 12:00am ... after a whim at dinner on monday night and a friend who understands and comes with me to get it.. Yes, I could of waited till tuesday morning but .. Ok I have no good sensible reasoning :)
So after reading about disc 3 at BestBuy ..I went there today to buy it :) And here is what is exactly on it :
but it's only 4.99 and $5.38 (with CA state tax ) at bestbuy :)
Disc 3

*Pirates of the Salt Flats
* The return of the dutchman
* Destroy the Endeavor
* Form Wax to will : Orlando & madame Tussauds
* World's End / World premieres

* Pirates of the Salt Flats alot of that footage is used in the 2 disc easter egg : Bonneville Salt Flats Featurette
Old December 7th, 2007, 05:43 AM
Dreaming of Orlando

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptTitanium View Post
Ohhhh, that visual guide!

Wait... aren't those things like... fifty dollars? And you got one for FREE?
It's a smaller version, and has about 96 pages, but still nice to have.

This is what the cover looks like and that's about the actual size of the book

Last edited by Jessica_17; December 7th, 2007 at 06:46 AM.
Old December 7th, 2007, 07:46 AM
CaptTitanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica_17 View Post
It's a smaller version, and has about 96 pages, but still nice to have.

This is what the cover looks like and that's about the actual size of the book

That's pretty cool, matey. Thanks for the info!
Old December 13th, 2007, 03:45 PM
at world´s end and beyond

good news

Quote:
Pirates Plunder the DVD Sales Charts
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
December 13, 2007

Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment's Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End turned out the biggest sales performance of the three sequels that stormed the box office during the summer, says The Hollywood Reporter.

The third installment in the Disney franchise easily topped the Nielsen VideoScan First Alert DVD sales chart in its first week in stores, selling more than twice as many copies as Spider-Man 3 and significantly more DVDs than Shrek the Third in their respective first weeks.

First Alert data does not include Wal-Mart, which accounts for about 40% of the overall business and tends to skew higher toward kid-friendly titles.

Also turning in a strong first-week sales performance was Sony's comedy Superbad, which debuted at No. 2 on the sales chart.

On Home Media Magazine's rental chart for the week ending Dec. 9, Superbad came in at No. 1 with estimated rental earnings of $14 million. "At World's End" debuted at No. 2 with $9.5 million, while the previous week's top renter, Fox's Live Free or Die Hard, slipped to No. 3 with $8.4 million.

On the high-definition disc front, "At World's End" and Superbad chalked up a No. 1 and No. 2 finish on the Blu-ray Disc chart, while Warner/BBC's "Planet Earth" returned to the top spot on the HD DVD chart.
Old December 14th, 2007, 03:05 AM
On a Yellow Slide

thanks Nel!!

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #1 *addictive avi by the lovely (and evil) Serein*