Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Troy

Old February 13th, 2004, 12:05 AM
10th Doctor's Companion

Troy film pictures, Paris, behind the scenes

Let's start out with a bang! Beautiful pics from the Troy flash site.

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #2
Old February 13th, 2004, 08:45 PM
In Valinor

In the eighth picture, Paris is channeling Legolas, right down to the missing arrow!

Oi! This movie is going to kill me.

Note to self, add more smilies.
Old February 13th, 2004, 11:47 PM
Angel_of_the_West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf Lady
In the eighth picture, Paris is channeling Legolas, right down to the missing arrow!

Oi! This movie is going to kill me.

Note to self, add more smilies.

LOL! I also thought that when I saw that pic with the bow! First thought came to mind.

Legolas to Frodo at the Council of Elrond - "I'd give you my bow *pauses to look puzzled* but it would appear someone has stolen it."

And I am so with you on this movie going to kill! I'm not sure I will survive it! Orlando has never looked better than he does in this role! Just perfect! What brilliant casting on Wolfgang Petersons part! Casting someone who looks like Orlando as Paris, considered even by the Gods to be the most beautiful man alive! With Orlando in the role, you could believe it!

Roll on May 14!!!! Of course my friends are already considering sitting in another part of the theatre, and not next to me, who they fear will be a whimpering mess who mewls at the screen everytime Paris appears! I told them they could sit next to me, that I would control myself as long as I had a gag in my mouth!

Angel
Old February 13th, 2004, 11:49 PM
shippermd

Oh! I'd never seen that one pic! With blood on his chin, and that Hurt LOOK at....whoever did that to him!

I'm KILLING that guy for him! NOBODY HITS MY PARIS!!!

Shipper
Who'll fight to the death, anyone who hurts Paris!

Who's new Title shall be 'Protector of Paris'
Old February 14th, 2004, 02:22 AM
Chryseis

I don't know which is worse, not see the pictures and try to wait till May or see the pictures and try to wait till May.

Ninth picture is my favourite. He looks so peaceful there.

This movie is going to be the death of me!
Old February 14th, 2004, 02:46 AM
OrlandosRiverRat

Being a chica with a hand-fetish (thank you, David Boreanaz!), and knwoing Orlando has THE MOST beautiful hands in existance, this pic just slays me:

:drool: Not only is Orlando looking sublimely tanned, and even a bit buff in his Trojan armor, it draws my attention right to his arm/hand and just gets me drooling ALL over LOVE IT!

And, in terms of pics that send me into the stratusphere (sp?) with NO hopes of coming down, this one is IT for me:

Just...forget about it...no words. I see this and entertain BAD thoughts about taking that black velvety robe, slipping it off of him and just...uh, staring at the beauty underneath :liar: . Bloody lucky Diane Kruger!!

Huge thanks and *HUGS* to EL for grabbing all the stills for us!
Old February 14th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Angel_of_the_West

Riverrat, I'm so with you on that pic of him in the black robe! As for Diane Kruger....Please tell me I'm not the only one who is entertaining thoughts of killing her? :twisted:

I swear he hasn't looked more gorgeous than he does in this movie. I don't know what it is, but he is just PERFECT! The hair...*whimpers incoherently* I wish he'd keep this style and length for EVER!

AAAAAH! I don't know if I can survive the wait for may. These pics only torment and tantilise us, making me want to see the movie even more!

I find myself as excited about this movie nearly as much as I was about LOTR's!

Thank, all of you for continuing to post these stunning pics and big {{HUGS}} for EL for capturing the pics from the Troy site!

Angel
Old February 15th, 2004, 12:00 AM
10th Doctor's Companion

I'm pretty sure by the time Troy comes in May I will be well dead. Some oldies but goodies.

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #2
Old February 15th, 2004, 12:31 AM
Angel_of_the_West

Oh Sweet Mercy! That one of him shirtless!!!!! You had to go and post that one didn't you? I know what you're up to, you want to kill off the rest of us so you can have that all to yourself!

Don't rightly blame you! My God, that boy is just a work of art! *faints dead away*

Angel
Old February 15th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Seuvilen

*gah*

All I can say right now.
Old February 16th, 2004, 02:18 AM
In Valinor

Just thought I'd share two smilies I made this evening...

:paris:
[code:1:9cbdb07234]:paris:[/code:1:9cbdb07234]

:paris2:
[code:1:9cbdb07234]:paris2:[/code:1:9cbdb07234]

One of these days I'll get around to painting over them but what the hey?
Old February 16th, 2004, 02:16 PM
In Valinor

From the BBC's "In the Works" page.
Old February 16th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Seuvilen

Ha, that's cute! And look - Helen's on a pedestal!

Those smilies are luverly, EL. :paris2: Paris Thighs!!
Old February 16th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Angel_of_the_West

EL, And so does Serein!!! I adore the new smilies. Paricularly love :paris: :paris2: and of course not to be forgotten Bravo, ladies! =D>

Angel
PS I know I didn't really need to put the Paris and Leggy, but they just look so pretty they have to be shown over and over again! :paris: :paris2:
Old February 16th, 2004, 08:23 PM
princessemily022000

Who is simply dying to see troy? I am!!

Edited to fix code.
Old February 16th, 2004, 10:09 PM
shippermd

Ohhhh, just had to pop in here AGAIN to stare at all those lovely pics....(and I can't STOP staring at the LOOK on Paris' face in that one battle scene...he looks so scared/hurt at whoever's standing there!)

I know, I said it before already, I'll shut up, now! All the other pics though, and his HANDS in that one...mmmmmmm. YUMMY!

Shipper
Old February 16th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Elements

:paris: OMG!!! I LOVE this EL you are way too good to us.

What is with the image os Orlando in that characture? Did they even look at him recently? The hair is so completely wrong
Old February 17th, 2004, 12:04 AM
OrlandosRiverRat

EL! Bloody fantastic job on the Paris (and Legolas) smilies They look great! It's funny...I was anxious to see Troy, and still am to a degree, but the latest "review" has me very weary as I'm in the camp of "leave it to the imagination" and am not looking forward to what MIGHT be in the final cut of the film that I read about in that article regarding Orlando and his being revealing. I mean, come on, what's wrong with this:

Why get more graphic than that? And yes, Angel, I'm with you on the "Diane issue" Too bloody lucky of a woman! Although, I have to say how sorry I feel for her...she IS gorgeous and has NO reason to be ashamed, but imagine having to stand TOPLESS in front of ORLANDO BLOOM?!? Poor chica.

Anyways, I won't be seeing this movie opening weekend as I have plans that won't allow me to BUT...I think it works out better 'cause I'd prefer to go on a Wednesday afternoon and hopefully have the theater to myself for squeeing, sighing, and out-and-out
Old February 17th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Angel_of_the_West

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlandosRiverRat

Why get more graphic than that?
ICAM! Not much flesh but OH MY

Quote:
And yes, Angel, I'm with you on the "Diane issue" Too bloody lucky of a woman! Although, I have to say how sorry I feel for her...she IS gorgeous and has NO reason to be ashamed, but imagine having to stand TOPLESS in front of ORLANDO BLOOM?!? Poor chica.
Well that, I imagine would be rather nerve-wracking. But then standing fully clothed in front of Orlando would

Quote:
Anyways, I won't be seeing this movie opening weekend as I have plans that won't allow me to BUT...I think it works out better 'cause I'd prefer to go on a Wednesday afternoon and hopefully have the theater to myself for squeeing, sighing, and out-and-out
Now that is a good idea! Why didn't I think of that? :) A theatre all to ourselves so we can and whimper and making squeeing noises as much as we want without anyone telling us to be quiet!

Still, considering how I was with LOTR's, I know I just won't be able to show any restraint and I'll going on the opening weekend/day

Angel
Old February 18th, 2004, 07:21 AM
Loves Elves & Outlaws!

If I didn't have an armour fetish before I certainly do now.

Once again looking at HUGE pictures before going to bed...methinks this is getting to be a habit. Good night, my prince...parting is such sweet sorrow. Sigh....
Old February 18th, 2004, 03:09 PM
LegolasIsMyOneRing

oh man i had the same thoughts about the pic with the Bow that he was channeling Legolas LOL!!

but my poor Paris i can i nurse him back to health! i heard that this movie is some what of a tear jerker!! so i with that said i will bring tissue with me to the movies! oh and i wish may 14 would hurry and get here!!
Old February 18th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Angel_of_the_West

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegolasIsMyOneRing
oh man i had the same thoughts about the pic with the Bow that he was channeling Legolas LOL!!

but my poor Paris i can i nurse him back to health! i heard that this movie is some what of a tear jerker!! so i with that said i will bring tissue with me to the movies! oh and i wish may 14 would hurry and get here!!
Definitely a tearjerker if you consider the story and how it ends!

Ditton wishing May 14 would hurry and get here already!

Angel
Old February 18th, 2004, 10:51 PM
In Valinor

Well naturally, with the new Troy trailer online, I had to go check my usual sources...ta dah! From JoBlo.com, three new Paris images...hang on to your pants...

Old February 18th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Elements

That second picture made me do a double take. VERY short skirt he's got on there. Do you think he should have been warned about sitting Legs A Kimbo with a micro mini on
Old February 19th, 2004, 02:09 AM
OrlandosRiverRat

Never before have I SO BADLY wanted to be a specific pretty blonde woman! And, I suddenly GET IT when so many of you go, "Thighs!" with that 2nd pic. I, for one, am glad he wasn't taught the etiquette of how to sit in a "micro-mini" as Ele so cleverly put it! Thanks for finding these , EL!
I'm off to go and a LOT! We need some fanart, you graphics geniuses!