Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Pirates of the Caribbean > Dead Man's Chest

Old November 11th, 2005, 12:22 AM
jsclark86

Woo! Hoo! I'm sooo going to this! I'm so excited. Does anyone know how to get the special passes to go to the premiere? I have no idea how someone gets to go to these things.
Old November 11th, 2005, 03:09 AM
On a Yellow Slide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambayuun
YAY! YAY! YAY! That is such good news for me! I only live 25 minutes away from Disneyland!!! I so wish I can go...
Wow, what a coincidence, ambs! I only live.... 2,300 miles away. But I'd still love to be there.

jsclark, the only way I know to get passes to actually go to the premiere is to win a contest, or have an inside source at Disney. Don't know if they will be selling any publically, but I imagine they'd be a pretty penny if so.

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #1 *addictive avi by the lovely (and evil) Serein*
Old November 11th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Heavenly Goddess

This is gonna be sooooo cool! The premiere will probably be held in late June, as POTC2 is scheduled to be released July 7, 2006. I've never been to Disneyland, so this is my opportunity to kill two birds with one stone! Can't wait to attend the premiere! Is anyone else planning to attend the POTC 2 premiere next June? I know that I'm definetely am! YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old November 11th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Been there, done that

Quote:
YAY! YAY! YAY! That is such good news for me! I only live 25 minutes away from Disneyland!!! I so wish I can go...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llyneth
Wow, what a coincidence, ambs! I only live.... 2,300 miles away. But I'd still love to be there.
Well, any idea how far is it from the Czech republic? Anyway, agree with Llyneth - I'd love to be there as well!
Old November 12th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Heavenly Goddess

Nika, I live in Australia and the distance from the US and most other countries is v. v. v. v. far. I know that it's v. v. difficult for those who live outside of the US. For a while, I was trying to come over for the Etown premiere, but that proved too difficult. Now I'm finally gonna attend my first premiere. Something to look forward to after I finish highschool. (Just only 2 exams left until complete freedom!)
Old December 9th, 2005, 07:34 PM
charline

somebody knows if there will be a premiere in london ?? thanks !!
( my English is not very good but I learns ! )
Old December 13th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Tripped Into Divine

Quote:

jsclark, the only way I know to get passes to actually go to the premiere is to win a contest, or have an inside source at Disney. Don't know if they will be selling any publically, but I imagine they'd be a pretty penny if so.
What's worse .. I live 10 minutes from Disney WORLD. I feel so cheated. Nah, even though I kinda figured they wouldn't have the premiere here in Orlando, there was still that little bit of hope in me that for some strange reason they would. Johnny & Orlando .. Oh well .. *sighs* ..

Hope everyone that does go to the premiere at Disneyland has a great time!

.............................Ben Barnes Fan | My LiveJournal | I Heart Jake
Old December 15th, 2005, 07:17 AM
Heavenly Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by charline
somebody knows if there will be a premiere in london ?? thanks !!
( my English is not very good but I learns ! )
Charline, nothing about a London premiere has yet been announced at this stage. However it's quite probable that there maybe one. It's only mid Decemeber and POTC 2's being released early July '06, so it's a bit early for this info. Most films tend to have a 2nd premiere in London, and besides there was one for the 1st Pirates movie back in 2003. So your wish might come true.

Good luck!
Old December 15th, 2005, 09:42 AM
charline

thanks heavenly goddness !!
I know that it is a little early but good I am exited so much!!

and which are the people on this forum who go on the premiere next year ??
Old December 15th, 2005, 01:54 PM
arwen_undomiel

omg Ive been in DIsneyland a few times, and I just love that place!
Old December 15th, 2005, 07:57 PM
On a Yellow Slide

Quote:
Originally Posted by charline
and which are the people on this forum who go on the premiere next year ??
Still a little too early to tell that yet, charline. I hope that many of us will be able to attend something, somewhere. Orlando goodness is better when shared.

Old December 15th, 2005, 08:12 PM
MissAndrea

Quote:
Orlando goodness is better when shared.
WORD
Old December 31st, 2005, 12:30 AM
Heavenly Goddess

I know it's still a bit early, but I was wondering if anyone who lives outside the US will be coming over for the premiere in LA? I know that I'll be definetely travelling over!
Old January 14th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Anni

Does anyone know if last time there were a New York premiere, too?
Was it later? It would be nice if you could give me some informations if you know. Do you think there will be one this time?
Thx, Anni
Old January 29th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie
What's worse .. I live 10 minutes from Disney WORLD. I feel so cheated. Nah, even though I kinda figured they wouldn't have the premiere here in Orlando, there was still that little bit of hope in me that for some strange reason they would. Johnny & Orlando .. Oh well .. *sighs* ..
I live close to Disneyworld, too. I was hoping they would have the premiere here, too but... oh well. I hope everyone who goes has a great time.

Oddly enough, I have been to Disneyland but never been to Disneyworld.
Old January 31st, 2006, 01:26 PM
J3chen

When will there be a premier in London?!
Old March 2nd, 2006, 10:41 AM
Madly, Truly, Deeply in Love

I'm planning a vacation to US in june......I'm trying to find a date for the premiere ....but can't seem to find it......
Can anyone help me out here?? I have seen dates (5th and 28th) but not sure these are dates for the premiere in disneyland. I would love to come!!
Old March 2nd, 2006, 04:03 PM
Crazy in Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by martje
I'm planning a vacation to US in june......I'm trying to find a date for the premiere ....but can't seem to find it......
Can anyone help me out here?? I have seen dates (5th and 28th) but not sure these are dates for the premiere in disneyland. I would love to come!!
No one knows yet dear. Most of the time, they announce it a week or so before.

CASE IN POINT Elizabethtown. They said there was gonna be a premiere in L.A. But nope. There was not.
Old March 2nd, 2006, 04:26 PM
Passionately Enthralled

Quote:

Me too! Llyneth. let's try to comfort each other let's hug all those who are so far away that it's impossible for us to be there I love your dry sense of humor! When beginning to read "What a coincidence..." I felt that I was soo, soo, sooo far away. I am happy for you all... so near to the Premiere... , no, I mean earnest, I am happy for you all and your wonderful upcoming experience!
Old March 3rd, 2006, 09:16 AM
Madly, Truly, Deeply in Love

Quote:
No one knows yet dear. Most of the time, they announce it a week or so before.

CASE IN POINT Elizabethtown. They said there was gonna be a premiere in L.A. But nope. There was not.

Thanks Amby.......thought there might be a good reason I couldn't find a date!!
Well I just have to gamble than.
Old March 3rd, 2006, 06:31 PM
10th Doctor's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annilu
Does anyone know if last time there were a New York premiere, too?
Was it later? It would be nice if you could give me some informations if you know. Do you think there will be one this time?
Thx, Anni
Last time there was no premiere in NY. They did the one in Disneyland then went straight over to London.

The closest thing we've got to a date is the reopening of the PotC RIDE which is supposed to be June 27th. That may coincide with the premiere but I wouldn't bet on it yet.

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #2
Old March 3rd, 2006, 07:04 PM
Anni

Thx for the info Serein I can't got then.
I wish all you who can go lots of fun, send Orly greetings from me ok?
Greets, Anni

Last edited by Annilu; March 5th, 2006 at 11:05 AM.
Old March 4th, 2006, 08:18 PM
On a Yellow Slide

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen
When beginning to read "What a coincidence..." I felt that I was soo, soo, sooo far away.
*pats helen on the back* I'm sorry you live in an area infrequented by Orlando. Why can't he travel more?

Old March 5th, 2006, 02:44 PM
vmob84

March 05, 2006
Pirates Red-Carpet Event at Disneyland Confirmed

Fans of Johnny Depp, Keira Knightley, and Orlando Bloom get ready. The movie premiere for Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest will be at Disneyland on June 24th. This time they're going to close the whole park at 5pm rather than deal with the crowd control mess that the premier created last time. To compensate DCA is staying open until 11:00pm and Disneyland will open at 6:30am that morning. Also be prepared for closures in the New Orleans Square area the week before as they set up for the event.

I'm fairly certain they'll do the red carpet walk early enough that regular fans will be able to line up on one side of Main Street to see their favorite stars as they did during the last premier. I also understand a limited number of tickets to see the movie itself will be available. (Probably as contest prizes.) But stay tuned for more details.

__________________________________________________ _____________
http://thedisneyblog.typepad.com/tdb...s_redcarp.html
Old March 5th, 2006, 05:39 PM
British Boy Lovin' Goon

I have to go. Not even to the premiere...but to the red carpet watch. And wait, what entails a "regular fan"? Someone with a Disneyland Premium AP?