Go Back   Orlando Love > Orlando Love > Oh! Orlando!

Old November 18th, 2018, 10:32 AM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

One last time! Olove memories and highlights

I have always immensely enjoyed the weekly themes we did. It is worth having one last look at all the creative themes like Orlando in swimsuit..Orlando running..award show Orlando ..that hand thing...Orlando 's dangly bits- I just realised, we didn't have the good stuff at the time😂😂.

Been so much fun doing that!
Old November 18th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Inspired by him

My favourite thread will always be the wonderful KoH DC screenshots, although that was possibly tied with Sebastian's wonderful photos of OB shooting KoH.
Old November 18th, 2018, 07:09 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telcontar Rulz View Post
My favourite thread will always be the wonderful KoH DC screenshots, although that was possibly tied with Sebastian's wonderful photos of OB shooting KoH.
Yeah that was just awesome!! Those hd caps were seriously
Lifetreathening ..major Thud
And Sebastian took such beautiful pics of Orlando! Siiigh

And remember the first pic we saw of Troy....that thigh.
And how we thought Paris was going to die in the movie!

Oh and not too mention how we all suffered when Will got killed aaaaaaah

Last edited by Andnolewen; November 18th, 2018 at 07:18 PM.
Old November 18th, 2018, 07:17 PM
at world´s end and beyond

I remember the day we saw the Troy trailer for the first time.... the blue robe!!!
Old November 18th, 2018, 07:19 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neldorwen View Post
I remember the day we saw the Troy trailer for the first time.... the blue robe!!!
Was that when we became ghosts New?
Old November 18th, 2018, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andnolewen View Post
Was that when we became ghosts New?
we became just MORE ghosts
Old November 19th, 2018, 10:11 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Tons and tons of pictures.. It is so hard to choose, but I always end up with his earlier years LOL though there are some pretty ones recently too.
I just don't save all of them as much as I used to. I pick the best ones

Last edited by Andnolewen; November 19th, 2018 at 10:33 PM.
Old November 20th, 2018, 03:43 AM
Utterly Obsessed

Thanks Tonny and the mods for doing this. Ahhh Tonny those pictures are just sooo gorgeous.

I really liked the weekly themes too. Besides the regular pictures, I remember being addicted with the GIFs Krazymoonkat made of Orlando’s characters. With all our requests, I think she did about 80% of Orlando’s scenes from his movies. I also liked the Caption This threads. The captions were great with hilarious one-liners and some naughty fun too.

It was also great PMing Ginger on this board when we decided to meet up in Durham while Orlando was shooting Main Street. Our meeting Orlando was definitely a top highlight of my life. I most likely would have gone anyway, but having a fellow Orlando fan to meet up with and hang out with just made the experience that much better.

I also really appreciated all the love and support that you all gave me when my mom, Leggybelle, passed away. It was just moving to see this community missing her too and appreciating her artwork. She really enjoyed making them and sharing them with you all. So again thank you ladies for being there for me.

I also just loved how we all would come together whenever Orlando had a new movie out. Or squee over new pictures of him. (I remember this board nearly exploded when the first glimpse of the famous shirtless Balian picture came out ) This might sound corny, but this really was a fellowship. And while I will definitely miss this forum, I hope the fellowship can continue on with social media and in our heart and memories.

Wonderful Siggie made by the late great Leggybelle! I love you Mom and I miss you.

Beautiful Legolas icon made by Nel. Thank you so much!
Old November 20th, 2018, 07:57 AM
besotted with buttons

Wow Tonny! that is some collection- though I am sure only a fraction of the megabytes on your computer! hahahaha I really love how I see a particular picture or shoot and it takes me back to the times here. Those early ones are my favourites too- so much time spent on a little tip of the tongue or a fold in the fabric

I loved the synergy of graphics and stories- how we inspired and complemented each other. Will have a dig around for some examples. But yeah those animations Knightlover.....I think I wore my screen out!
I am so glad you felt the love around when your Mum passed, it was really heartfelt.
xx

Sig and avatar by Erendira Larrikin Mary- Joe Byrne Fan Fiction

Last edited by nuit; November 20th, 2018 at 08:01 AM.
Old November 20th, 2018, 04:11 PM
kissing will turner !

For me, my favorite threads were all those involving Will Turner stuff, and of course, the fabulous picture gallery. Here are, some of my favorite pictures... But I can't put all of them because I have a lot a lot a lot of them.
The most important thing about OL is the wonderfull friendship that I made and the contact I had with ORlando Himself through those wonderfull people...
Tonny, Carola, Mia, Claire, Lola, Nel... Thanks for everything you've done for me.
Caro, the "Lumberjack" Orlando pic is very special to me, you know why.
I still hope meeting him one day and If this day comes, I'll think about all my friends on the board. I'm still very happy to have a couple of you on facebook.
If anyone who is already friends with me here wants to add me on facebook, just search "lilouche", send me a PM and I'll add you.
Love you all.
Long live OL and Orlando.
Your Lola AKA lilouche-turner
Attached Images

sig set by Nenya thanks darling
i love you William Turner!
Old November 20th, 2018, 09:31 PM
besotted with buttons

Oh Will!! Lovely Lola :)

I have a story for you. It came out of a challenge set for the Graphics artists called 'Holding out for a Hero'
Nenya produced a banner (now sadly eaten by Photobucket) which featured Will, Balian AND Joe. Was too good an opportunity to miss..

Title: Engorged
Author: Nuit
Disclaimer: sorry
Category: Movie Based - POTC/Ned Kelly/KOH
Type: stupidness
Rating: PG 13
Characters: Will, Joe and Balian
Warnings: Alarming liberties taken.
Brief Summary: I have been thinking about that wall of Nenyas for a while, wondering what it would be like to see those three at a bar table together. And after I stopped drooling I wrote this.

“Ah Christ...I was hopin’ fer Jack!” Joe muttered under his breath as he reached for the beer in front of him “ bundle of fun these two are goin’ to be.” He took a large gulp and winced a 'Hello' at the pirate that stood in his line of sight.

“Started without us?” Will slid his lithe frame behind the table and looked around hopefully for a bar maid. Joe already knew her name of course. Probably her mothers' too.

“Aye well, well I thought perhaps that after a couple a lemonade shandys you’d be done for, so was givin’ yer a fighting’ chance is all.” Joe winked and took another gulp as Will rolled his eyes.

“Full of yourself as usual Byrne. I will have you know that I once consumed a whole barrel of grog, and then spent the night in the crows nest watching out for the British Navy. The importance of duty never diminished, not for a second”

“See there’s where we part ways...and anyway how many times do I have to tell yer? Joseph...that will do fine”

Balian unwound the sword belt from his hips before he sat, its shining handle a definite ‘I have arrived’ thunk on the coarse wooden table. Having surveyed the entire room, decided on the character and fortitude of all and their usefulness, or not, in siege conditions should the need arise, his eyes finally rested on the men opposite him. He spoke with a voice that barely pierced the air. “What is the nature of the challenge before us? I have pressing concerns elsewhere that I must attend to.”

Joe jabbed Will in the ribs to stifle the chuckle. “Straight down to business is it? And there was us planning on a bit of a shindig. But as you want...do you have the post Mr Turner?”

Will grinned and reached inside his loose white shirt for a roll of paper, weather worn hands spread it out on the table, smoothing its edges flat. Looking rather clueless he pushed it over to Joe who shook his head with something of a satisfied exhalation.

“Standards of literacy evidently improved then by the 19th century...and me a poor outlaw an’ all!” He cleared his throat and peered intently at the words, a small frown finding its way between his brows as he did so. “It says we are listed as heroes, says we can be written about by anyone that chooses.” Slightly alarmed he glanced at Balian, the seriousness of the matter reflected in those dark eyes. “The prize is the highest one yet...”

Will swallowed “What does this mean....?”

“It means we are to be fan ficced!”

Balian drew a deep breath, his hand over his heart. “It sounds painful indeed, but I for one am willing to sacrifice myself, should the cause be worthy...”

“Well we know that, if yer don’t mind me saying, and without much of a fight about it neither. What was that lass’ name again? Sibylla. Aye. She was worthy alright. A real sacrifice that’s for sure.”

Balian might have flushed a bit but his head was bent forward, strands of hair falling over his face as he considered Joe’s words. “You think me too easy with my favours?”

“Not fer me to say mate, but they call me the womaniser?! That was some move I must say- a few nights in all that silk and perfume and then when she asks you to marry her...Ah well then it’s all 'King and Country'- someone else’s I might add. And God, mustn’t forget God” Joe shook his head with a rueful smile. “Impressive, Baron”

Williams snort had them both look up from their thoughts “Surely Gentlemen, you are missing the point! We are seeking love and an eternal bond with a Lady of virtue and moral fibre are we not? Naturally she will have a sword and be able to defend a ship...I mean herself...if there are no men around to do the saving, of course. But a woman of upstanding qualities and a firm chin!”

Joe and Balian glanced at each other “Certainly...should such a fair maiden come calling, I would of course feel it my knightly duty to...”

“I think yer better leave it there eh? The boy is handy with his sword...”

Sensing it wise to move swiftly on Balian cleared his throat “What is this fan fiction of which you speak? I have not chanced upon such a thing in all of Christendom”

Joe beckoned to the barmaid for another round before he leant forward to speak. “You’ll not believe it lads...pages of it there are, mostly about the whippersnapper here I grant you, on account of his dashing good looks and his puppy dog eyes, but all the same!”

“And it tells of our heroic deeds?”

“Not exactly...”

“Our skill in outwitting our enemies”

“Well it might touch upon that aye, though to be fair mostly not, no”

“Our place in history and the shining examples we have set to all men?”

“I am sure there are many men who have now heard of us yes, but they may now rue the day...”

“Speak man! What are these manuscripts?”

“And who are these fine women who pen them? Should we not meet them and express our thanks? Perhaps in amongst them there will be such a Lady of whom I speak...”

Joe swallowed hard and drained his glass, his gaze settling on the earnest face of William Turner. Straws in a haystack came to mind.

“I wouldn’t count on it Lad. I tell yer these women; well they are insatiable, thousands of words they write about our thighs and brown chocolate pools, and strong hands. Hair! They never stop on about hair, curls or long like you two! Well that and... ” His voice was barely a whisper in their ears

Balian and Will stared back in unison. “...engorged?”

Joe shifted a bit in his seat “Aye, well I cannae speak plainly since we are in the pg13 section, but you know...men’s parts”

The staring back in unison thing was still going on.

“In detail?” Will’s mouth was in danger of catching fish.

Joe nodded “I think they got most angles covered.”

“Then what are we waiting for?”

Long fingers secured the leather thong in dark tresses of hair. A heavy sword slid smoothly and purposefully back into its sheath and Joe... Joe took a last gulp of whiskey for courage. Perhaps there was something to be said for this Hero thing. “Nothing. We are waiting for nothing. Aye. Lead on Sir Knight.”

Sig and avatar by Erendira Larrikin Mary- Joe Byrne Fan Fiction

Last edited by nuit; November 20th, 2018 at 11:37 PM.
Old November 20th, 2018, 11:50 PM
kissing will turner !

I love it nuit
Thanks so much dear.
It made me laugh a lot!
Now I’m waiting for will and Balian!
I will leave you with joe !

Last edited by lilouche-turner; November 21st, 2018 at 12:00 AM.
Old November 21st, 2018, 09:30 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightlover View Post
T

I also really appreciated all the love and support that you all gave me when my mom, Leggybelle, passed away. It was just moving to see this community missing her too and appreciating her artwork. She really enjoyed making them and sharing them with you all. So again thank you ladies for being there for me.
This might sound corny, but this really was a fellowship. And while I will definitely miss this forum, I hope the fellowship can continue on with social media and in our heart and memories.
Sweetie it is really good to know that this place was a comfort to you during that difficult time.
I think in different ways for many of us it was a place to forget our troubles and worries. At least I like to think so.

Yes Michele that was only a fracion of the godknowshowmany GB I have LOL!
and honestly I could go on for days and days posting pictures.
And that story is just "Lead on Sir Knight" oh my lots of memories come to mind of what those characters went through..

Lola, Will Turner and BGH FOREVER!!!
I think it is fitting that in the last year of Olove's existance you finally got your message from him!

Ah yes.. meeting him.....THE highlights for sure.
In all these years I went from swooning over him in the cinema and behind a computerscreen, to real life meetings with bear hugs and kisses..
From trembling and lost for words, to that old friends feeling.
I could never have imagined all that so many years ago. I love him for being my inspiration and the things he 'brought' me.
But one thing is certain. It was, is and will always be magical to be in his presence!

Last edited by Andnolewen; November 21st, 2018 at 09:32 PM.
Old November 21st, 2018, 10:54 PM
kissing will turner !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andnolewen;754406/
Lola, Will Turner and BGH FOREVER!!!
I think it is fitting that in the last year of Olove's existance you finally got your message from him!
Aw you’re so sweet my dear
What Does BGH mean?

Old November 23rd, 2018, 07:17 PM

Big Gay Hat, in Tonny´s words, lol!
is the hat Will wears at the end on Curse of the Black Pearl
Old November 23rd, 2018, 10:54 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neldorwen View Post
Big Gay Hat, in Tonny´s words, lol!
is the hat Will wears at the end on Curse of the Black Pearl
Amen!
Old November 24th, 2018, 12:07 PM
kissing will turner !

Lol !
BGH forever !
I love this hat!

Old November 27th, 2018, 12:56 PM
Alive...and kicking

Is hard to me to let go of all of this...very hard.But once I've come to terms with the lose,I think this will be my last post.I'm not posting any favorite,is imposible to me to sume it up all in a single post.I downloaded all I could from the graphic gallerie and the fan fiction,we can get pictures of Orlando anywhere,but this stuff is just unique and I want to keep it.It was so much fun for years with the challenges and tuttorials....I miss it terribly,but is gone for ever,everything has a beginning and and end.So goodbye,it's been a pleasure.

Old November 27th, 2018, 01:37 PM
kissing will turner !

Nel opened a new forum for Ol !
Orlandolove.freeforums.net
Come and join us there dear

Old November 28th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Utterly Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilouche-turner View Post
Lol !
BGH forever !
I love this hat!
I loved the BGH too and while I liked the pirate look Will had in the sequels, I realize the big hat would kinda clash with the rest of his outfit. Still I wish he had kept the hat at the beginning of DMC and we saw it briefly before he lost it or it gets ruined in a battle or storm.

Nuit- Thanks for posting the fan fic. That was too funny. And I'll gladly have any of the three. Heck all of Orlando’s characters.

Tonny- This was a great place to escape from the stresses and problems of real life and was for the most part a fun home away from home and a great community of friends.

Wonderful Siggie made by the late great Leggybelle! I love you Mom and I miss you.

Beautiful Legolas icon made by Nel. Thank you so much!
Old December 4th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightlover View Post

Tonny- This was a great place to escape from the stresses and problems of real life and was for the most part a fun home away from home and a great community of friends.

It certainly was sweetie! and we shall carry it in our hearts always. And remember when times get rough, think of all the good things that we found here!