Go Back   Orlando Love > Orlando Love > Video Downloads > Other Movie/TV/Stage Clips

Old March 28th, 2004, 07:11 PM
In Valinor

Orlando in Casualty (updated 20.11.16)

Ok, ladies...Jas sent me the clip that Penny made from Orlando's appearance on "Casualty". You can download from my site, just right click as "save as".

Orlando Video Downloads

Penny made screencaps too and since there were so few of them, here you go. Feel free to repost in the Pictures forum if you wish!

Old March 28th, 2004, 08:40 PM
jsclark86

He's so young! BTW, what is 'Casualty' about and why was Orlando on it?
Old March 28th, 2004, 08:53 PM
In Valinor

Casualty, from what I understand, is a hospital drama on the BBC. Apparently, many current British stars had roles in that show before hitting it big.
Old March 28th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Angel_of_the_West

Oh my, he's such a baby! So young! But still ever so cute! Thank Jas for the clip and penny for the caps!

And yes, EL you're right about what Casualty is and about big stars having at one time or another appeared as a guest on the show.

Angel
Old March 28th, 2004, 10:13 PM
TweedPants

Casulty is like the UK version of ER(only it started way before that did), its been on TV for as long as i can remember, and it was so funny becuase my mum bought me a magazine just becuase she saw Orlando's name on the cover, and she was flipping through it and there was a wee pic of him from Casulty and she was like 'hey i remember him!' Gotta love my mum lol.
Old March 29th, 2004, 01:10 AM
jsclark86

Thanks guys. That was very helpful info. I don't know too much about British television, so......yea, I don't get out much.
Old March 29th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Elements

I can't believe that was TEN years ago He doesn't really look any different from how he did in BHD. Such a cutie
Old March 29th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Immortal Kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elements
I can't believe that was TEN years ago He doesn't really look any different from how he did in BHD. Such a cutie
That's exactly what I was thinking. Lord, I'd like to meet a 17 year old that looked like THAT, please? lol
Old January 25th, 2007, 12:18 AM
Pervy Picture Handler

Orlando in Casualty (updated 7/28/07)

This short clip (which is different from what we've seen) was posted on the Casualty page of bbc.co.uk some time ago -
but was only accessible and viewable with a computer within the UK .

And as far as I know even people from the UK had severe problems in viewing and downloading it.
... what were they thinking? ...

Jupiter of KB grabbed it and made two versions of the same clip available - thanks!

... and I've uploaded them to Megaupload so you we have it in here aswell - click!

RealMedia (2.2 MB): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FDY2JBT0

AVI file in higher quality (14.7 MB): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8R74TRDM

*gosh, that cut looks nasty - great makeup!*

Edit 2009 - go here for more Casualty clips to download from the server.

~ Naz ~

Orlando's Queen of Pixels. - Naz's Gallery - LJ

Last edited by nazgul88; September 18th, 2011 at 04:52 PM.
Old January 25th, 2007, 12:24 AM
ShaoeyBeth777

Naz- can you get it in yousendit? My school blocked megaupload. *GRR*

Thanks!
Old January 25th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Pervy Picture Handler

Quote:
can you get it in yousendit? My school blocked megaupload.
... and I'm having odd problems with yousendit ...

Here's the .rm file: http://download.yousendit.com/D5624BA81F9D5F2C

The big one will take some time ... hang on ...
Edit - Here it is: http://download.yousendit.com/C5153889216A921A

~ Naz ~

Last edited by nazgul88; January 25th, 2007 at 12:52 AM.
Old January 25th, 2007, 12:43 AM
British Boy Lovin' Goon

Try SendSpace or MediaFire. I think those allow a lot.
Old January 25th, 2007, 12:46 AM
ShaoeyBeth777

*LOL* Thanks!!
It took like, 2 seconds to download...Is there more than that, or is that just his brief cameo?
WOW..that is a SERIOUS slice....ouch.....I'd be crying.

Last edited by ShaoeyBeth777; January 25th, 2007 at 12:48 AM.
Old January 25th, 2007, 12:50 AM
Gibboo

aww he was soooooo cute! Thanks for bringing these over. I am slightly disappointed though I thought he was supposed to be a cutter. I was hoping for this cute little emo Orli all pitiful with mean evil controlling parents. *sigh*

Last edited by Gibboo; January 25th, 2007 at 02:04 AM.
Old January 25th, 2007, 12:54 AM
ShaoeyBeth777

Can anyone tell what he's saying?? I caught something about working in a house or something....the sound isn't the bestest (nobody's fault, of course) & he's kind of quiet...Just wondering.
Old January 25th, 2007, 01:03 AM
Pervy Picture Handler

I believe there is more then that ... but I have no idea - maybe one of the UK members can enlighten us.

The only other clip I have, is one of Orlando walking right to left of the screen and some woman adressing him.

An even shorter clip (1.1 MB): http://download.yousendit.com/2181C59D1A73AE44
... no idea where I got this from

~ Naz ~

Last edited by nazgul88; January 25th, 2007 at 04:17 PM.
Old January 25th, 2007, 01:15 AM
ShaoeyBeth777

Aww! Sweetness!

Thanks for sharing!
Old January 25th, 2007, 01:57 AM
Gibboo

In the first clip he is asked what he does for a living and Orlando says "just a laborer. and the Doctor asks him to make a fist for him, then says and again and then says "Good, well I don't think you will be doing much laboring for a while." or something close to that. The Nurse says something about them letting him only make the tea or something.. Then Orlando mumbles something like "Yeah Mrs Evans would like something like that." and the nurse asks him "Mrs Evans?" and Orlando says something like "The Woman's house we are working at." then says " She brought me in, very kind of her.

the second clip is I guess Mrs. Evans waiting for Orlando's Character and he is surprised that she is waiting for him. He comes walking out and says you waited and Mrs. Evans says well they said you wouldn't be long.

I always thought the Lady was his mother but I guess she is just some pervy old lady he works for.
Old January 25th, 2007, 02:01 AM
ShaoeyBeth777

O_oooooooooo. Thanks for sharing!

Naz: I searched & searched & didn't find any other clips...just that super short one w/ his name on the credits.
Old January 25th, 2007, 03:28 AM
melodyslove

WOW!!

Thanks,Naz,we've been trying to figure out a way to get those over at Click!Orlando without much success,so this is great!!

Jesse wrote that BBC site where the clips come from because we couldn't download them from the site here in the US,and here's the reply she received back:

Quote:
Thank you for your e-mail regarding 'Casualty'.

Since the BBC is funded by UK Television Licence payers, our principle duty is to provide programmes and content for them. For this reason, most BBC clips and programmes are not available online for viewing by non-UK users. I regret any disappointment this may cause.

I am currently unaware of any plans to release this episode on DVD. However, if you would like to make a suggestion for its release, I would suggest you put it in writing to BBC Worldwide who are responsible for the commercial release of all BBC products. Please write to:

Commissioning Editor
BBC Worldwide Ltd
Woodlands
80 Wood Lane
London
W12 0TT
And from Jesse herself,a suggestion:

Quote:
It's not good news, but if, as a collective group Orlando fans we work together, we may just see a little movement in getting this episode released onto DVD.So, get out your pen and paper, spread the word around other Orlando forums/websites/LJ's and you never know what might happen.
We're trying to get an email address to get people to write and encourage the DVD release of it that way,but haven't heard back yet.Will post the addy if and when we get one,though!

Last edited by nazgul88; September 18th, 2011 at 04:54 PM.
Old January 25th, 2007, 02:30 PM
The lover ...

Thanks Naz!
Old January 25th, 2007, 03:45 PM
TheSweetest

Thank you Naz =)
Old January 25th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Snowy

melodyslove Thank you very very much!

Last edited by Snowy; January 25th, 2007 at 11:05 PM.
Old January 25th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Pervy Picture Handler

Quote:
Originally Posted by melodyslove
WOW!!

Thanks, Naz, we've been trying to figure out a way to get those over at Click!Orlando without much success, so this is great!!
As I pointed out in my first post, all the credit goes to Jupiter and KaBloom, who grabbed it from the BBC site, not to me - so many thanks to them again!!!

~ Naz ~

Last edited by nazgul88; September 18th, 2011 at 04:55 PM.
Old January 25th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Passionately Enthralled

thanks for the caps and for the clip! thanks, Naz for the youtube, the megaloadup didn't work for me either!