Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Pirates of the Caribbean > Dead Man's Chest

Old April 17th, 2007, 12:39 AM
Elfin Magick

Were they scared?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
LOL at that clip!
My favorite scene in DMC is a very quick part of a scene. While they are at Tia Dalmas shack the first time, as Will is walking to the table to sit down, the look on his face as he looks at her is priceless! So innocent and cute, I just LOVE it!
Yeah, that wasn't the honeymoon that Will had his heart set on, poor dear... especially not with a forward stranger. He looked at Tia Dalma kind of like she was a preying mantis or a Venus fly trap flower. Priceless, Precious facial expression that said 1,ooo words.

And that opening scene with poor Elizabeth waiting in the rain at the alter really grabbed one's attention and played upon my heart strings. Very artistically done. And--even with Elizabeth soaking wet and freaking on the inside-- Elizabeth was still beautiful, as Will told her.

I also liked it when Elizabeth told Will that if it wasn't for the dungeon bars she'd have him already, and her father heard and just about fell over.