Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Elizabethtown

Old June 30th, 2004, 01:24 AM
magsjags

he's like 10 miles away from me right now-- i've been freaking out all day.
Old June 30th, 2004, 01:47 AM
luv4ever

lucky u! u r probably the closest one to him right now. maybe we can all visit u. lol.
Old June 30th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Enelya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf
I looked at the video tour of the hotel...its REALLY NICE. I would like to stay there. They have like, 5 chandeliers in this huge room..and their service looks really nice, as well as the food.. The rooms are beautiful...im definately goin to visit that hotel

~*Elf*~

Elf dont't worry about letting on about the hotel. Kirsten was on Letterman last night and talked about Elizabethtown, that they're rehearsing and such. She actually NAMED the hotel they're staying at. Not too sure that was a very prudent thing to do but....ah well.

I checked out the hotel online too--VERY NICE place.

Enelya
Old June 30th, 2004, 02:16 AM
magsjags

a lady that my sister works with's husband delivers packages, and he delivered a package (that was a model airplane) to orlando @ his hotel here in KY and he started talking to orlando about how he knew a good place to fly model airplanes, so orlando went with him & his family and hung out with them when they were flying their airplane-things.. my sister works with old(-er) ladies, so i doubt that its not true.
Old June 30th, 2004, 04:20 AM
Elf

Orlandos 15 miles away from me and 21 mintutes away... ...i knew living in KY for 8 years, something great would come up and it did...something amazing!

~*Elf*~
Old June 30th, 2004, 06:20 AM
Ancalime

Elf, I hope you don't feel that we are all picking on you. As you do, we all love Orlando to pieces and just want things to be as pleasant for him as possible. He's dealing with enough as it is.

Last edited by ancalime; June 30th, 2004 at 06:26 AM.
Old June 30th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Elf

im not stalking the poor guy! I just wanna meet him...if i was stalking him i would.. wait i did that...If i was stalking him i would know where hes going or wut he would be doing... stuff like that.....But jeez...I WANNA MEET HIM!!!! i cant help wanting to meet him...almost all of yall on the board have met atleast one celeberity or saw them...I havent
Old June 30th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Elements

Orlando's in to model airplanes? He certainly has calmed down from his bungee jumping, parachuting days hasn't he
Old June 30th, 2004, 04:31 PM
daydreamer58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf
im not stalking the poor guy! I just wanna meet him...if i was stalking him i would.. wait i did that...If i was stalking him i would know where hes going or wut he would be doing... stuff like that.....But jeez...I WANNA MEET HIM!!!! i cant help wanting to meet him...almost all of yall on the board have met atleast one celeberity or saw them...I havent
Elf, I would be just as excited and going crazy at the thought of meeting Orlando, especially if I lived close by or I could make the trip over there and have some time off to spend in Louisville. If I could work things out where I would have a good chance and some luck, of course I would try to meet him if I could. Thatís natural for any Orlando fan. As you said, I wouldnít stalk him (thatís kind of a sick thing to do). If you do go, can you promise us that you keep your cool & stay calm (yeah right) and donít act in a way that would make Orlando flee to the opposite direction! I would hate to read or hear Orlando later say that his time spent in Kentucky turned out not as happy as he hoped it would be. That would be sad. By the way, I can honestly say that I never met anyone famous, even though I was born and raised in New York (in one of the outer boroughs actually).

Whatever you do, just remember to have fun!
Old June 30th, 2004, 04:58 PM
*Blue Eyes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elements
Orlando's in to model airplanes? He certainly has calmed down from his bungee jumping, parachuting days hasn't he
Hmmm model airplanes?? That's a BIG calm down
Old June 30th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Pervy Picture Handler

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Blue Eyes*
Hmmm model airplanes?? That's a BIG calm down
Are you sure it was model airplanes? Not just plain <ahem> airplanes?

~ Naz ~

Orlando's Queen of Pixels. - Naz's Gallery - LJ
Old June 30th, 2004, 08:06 PM
Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazgul88
Are you sure it was model airplanes? Not just plain <ahem> airplanes?

~ Naz ~
Awww. The model airplane seems like a sign of 'Child at heart' kinda thing, dont you think?!
Old July 1st, 2004, 12:10 AM
Andune

Maybe she just named a hotel as a kind of diversion, to keep everyone away from where they're really staying. Kind of mean when you think about it, but considering what's at stake (ie their privacy) I'd do it too. But if that's where they're staying, well.....
Old July 1st, 2004, 12:17 AM
magsjags

that what i was just thinking because i was looking at a website that about the hotel and it says they don't allow pets.. but then he could also be keeping them at a kennel.. which i kind of doubt. who knows..me and my cousin are going to go up there tomorrow and sit in her car to just watch to see if we see them.
Old July 1st, 2004, 12:21 AM
Elf

Well its a really nice hotel....and downtown..I dont think any other hotels allow pets in...maybe Orlando convinced them to let one of their dogs in....I DUNNO! BUT PLEASE DONT YELL @ ME FOR MY THOUGHTS!
Old July 1st, 2004, 12:45 AM
OBsessedPrincess

Hmm, interesting. I'm sure they're just hanging out though, you know? I have a hard time seeing Kirsten working with Orlando, but we'll see. Anything is possible.
Old July 1st, 2004, 01:01 AM
Andune

Quote:
Originally Posted by magsjags
that what i was just thinking because i was looking at a website that about the hotel and it says they don't allow pets.. but then he could also be keeping them at a kennel.. which i kind of doubt. who knows..me and my cousin are going to go up there tomorrow and sit in her car to just watch to see if we see them.
Orlando doesn't seem the type to put his pets in a kennel. Plus kennels are more for if you're going away for a week or two, and I don't think they let you visit your pet. But I'm not sure. I think Orlando would more likely rent a house to stay at while filming rather than stay at a hotel which doesn't allow pets and put his dogs in a kennel.
Old July 1st, 2004, 02:11 AM
magsjags

thats kinda what i thought too. i very seriously doubt it but they maybe they made an exception.
Old July 1st, 2004, 02:49 AM
Elf

I dont think, seriously, Kirsten would lie about staying @ the hotel...i mean think about it. Their would be papiratzii* (cant spell it) around the hotel and the hotel owner wouldnt like that if she lied to drive those people away..and then the owner would be pretty P/Oed ( ) ! I mean seriously. I dont think that durning an interview that she would lie about anything...except for probably thats someting personal or sumthing like that.

~*Elf*~
Old July 1st, 2004, 04:14 AM
Enelya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andune
Maybe she just named a hotel as a kind of diversion, to keep everyone away from where they're really staying. Kind of mean when you think about it, but considering what's at stake (ie their privacy) I'd do it too. But if that's where they're staying, well.....
It's possible, hon. Not really fair to that establishment, like you said, if they aren't staying there. Probably would have been better if she just not have mentioned it at all I think.

Enelya
Old July 1st, 2004, 04:36 AM
On a Yellow Slide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancalime
Oh my gosh, just three hours away from me...the mind boggles.
I'm with you there, ancalime. About 3 1/2 hours from me. 3 if I drive like a bat out of hell.

Elf, please don't feel as though we are all picking on you. I can certainly understand wanting to meet him, just be cool.

Good luck sightseeing, Magsjags!

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #1 *addictive avi by the lovely (and evil) Serein*

Last edited by Llyneth; July 1st, 2004 at 04:40 AM.
Old July 1st, 2004, 04:38 AM
Andune

Yeah, probably would have been best if she just hadn't said anything at all. Maybe she doesn't get too bothered by paps, but he clearly does and just blurting out their (alleged) hotel isn't fair to him. But for me, if it was a matter of annoying one person over my privacy, I'd pick my privacy. How annoyed the manager would get I don't know though - it's kind of free publicity on one hand.
Old July 1st, 2004, 07:02 AM
Elf

I feel inferior Its not like im planning to go down there every single day! I respect his privatcy! I wouldnt wanna do anything that will make him unhappy...i cant even go down there every day. I have on car...my family members dont really care of Orlando...and jeez

~*Elf*~
Old July 1st, 2004, 07:13 AM
10th Doctor's Companion

It just could be Miss Dunst doesn't realize the insanity that surrounds Mr. Bloom. She will find out shortly though.

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #2
Old July 1st, 2004, 07:14 AM
magsjags

lol.. thats v. true