Go Back   Orlando Love > The Graphics Gallery > Fan Art - Hand Drawn/Digital

Old June 3rd, 2005, 06:26 PM
tunner_girl

OH MY GOD Stuning girl If I ever get merry I'm asking you to design my dress cause your work is GREAT
Old June 4th, 2005, 07:34 AM
captainfla

Quote:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to go into business i would buy all those dresses

but those (points above) are my favourites!

Keep up the gorgeous work hun, can't wait for more!
Old June 4th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Crazy in Love

Thanks captainfla, elentari, and tunner girl... Just let me know if you want me to design dresses for your weddings, proms or whatever... I will be gladly be at your service...

More will come soon, promise (just too lazy to scan and clean my sketches... hehe)
Old June 5th, 2005, 02:27 AM
captainfla

do u do the drawings on that beige colour paper, or do u add that in on the computer? They look professional! And you are so already hired for my wedding dress! and my bridesmaid's outfits too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old June 9th, 2005, 08:29 AM
MistyL

These dresses are so lovely Amayuun , You are such an artist .
Old June 9th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Crazy in Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainfla
do u do the drawings on that beige colour paper, or do u add that in on the computer? They look professional!
I just add them in the computer, and it seems like I am drawing them in ink right? I am not... I drew them in pencil. I just adjust the intensity of the color to make it look like it is drawn in ink. Thanks for hiring me...

Thanks MistyL! Welcome to the board!

Anyway, some more random sketches I made.

Comments are well appreciated.
Old June 9th, 2005, 06:44 PM
at worlds end and beyond

wooow... amazing ! I can imagine Joan Rivers asking to the stars what are they wearing on the red carpet, and they will be answering... "this is Ambayuun Couture" ^^

really, your designs are stunning ...Keep them coming!
Old June 9th, 2005, 07:10 PM
MistyL

You are welcome Ambayuun and thanks for the welcome lol That would be something great to hear on the red carpet. I bet some of those female celebs would look great . What female celebs would you love to see in your dresses Ambayuun ?
Old June 9th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Crazy in Love

Oh, interesting question. When I do my drawings? I always think of Nicole Kidman and Uma Thurman, since their bodies are made for high fashion.
Old June 9th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Passionate about the Elf

I knew you'd say Nicole Kidman! I can see her in almost every one of these.

Mirk
Old June 9th, 2005, 07:53 PM
MistyL

I love those choices . Nicole Kidman is such a beautiful women
Old June 9th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Snowflake

These are AMAZING!

So you'll be designing my weddingdress in the future, right? *hopes she would find a man to marry, really soon*
Old June 9th, 2005, 11:23 PM
captainfla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake
These are AMAZING!

So you'll be designing my weddingdress in the future, right? *hopes she would find a man to marry, really soon*

Lol! That was exactly my impression! Love all 3 but the first and third ones are my faves there!
Old June 10th, 2005, 07:26 AM
10th Doctor's Companion

Not only am I envious beyond words at your ability to draw but those designs are just magnificent. What in heaven's name are you doing being a tech when you could be nurturing this talent? The sketches are just stunning!

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #2
Old June 10th, 2005, 07:39 AM
Crazy in Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serein
What in heaven's name are you doing being a tech when you could be nurturing this talent?
Trust me Serein, I ask that myself all the time. Thanks hon, glad you liked my sketches.

Thanks to captainfla, MistyL, mirk (Nicole Kidman is god's gift to men, women and fashion designers!), and Snowflake (sure, let me be your wedding dress designer... In fact, I just designed the bridesmaids dresses for my sister's wedding this coming december!)

Old June 10th, 2005, 06:37 PM
MistyL

I agree LOL get out there and start showing them to some people . I don't know anything about that process though
Old June 26th, 2005, 01:11 AM
captainfla

ooooooooooooh i really want to see what you come up with next . . . i've got a formal (kinda like your prom) to go to and i have no idea what to wear! some inspiration would be nice!
Old June 26th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Elements

These are incredible! I absolutely love all of them. You really should go in to business and make these into more than just sketches... I can totally see Ambayuun as a lable in stores like Liberty or Selfridges. I would have one!
Old July 12th, 2005, 05:17 AM
Crazy in Love

Thank you all for the comments. Now I know I have potential customers or clients in the future!

Anyway, I did some more. I did this while I was in my statistic class... I didn't do the OLD PAPER look since I am kinda lazy to do it... SO I just did them in this white background.

They are not so high fashion, more of simple yet glamorous. I think, if I ever will be a designer, I will be a cross between VALENTINO and VERSACE. Classy, yet edgy.

I hope you like 'em. Captainfla, I thought of you when I did the first design.

Enjoy.
Old July 12th, 2005, 05:28 AM
Just Another Freak

I have yet to comment in this thread just because...well I'm just not a stickler for fashion. I'm a jeans, t-shirt and sneakers kind of girl. Not fashionable at all.

But, just had to pop in and say that your designs are great and that I really think that you could be(well are) a talented designer and that I can't believe that you're not pursuing it professionally. (Unless you are. ) Because you are that good, no joke.
Old July 12th, 2005, 05:42 AM
Nimue

Wow Ambayuun! I just don't know what to say..you are amazingly talented!! Are you absolutely sure you want to be a pharmacist?
Old July 12th, 2005, 06:10 AM
Ancalime

Ambayuun, your designs are very beautiful. You're very talented.
Old July 13th, 2005, 05:31 AM
captainfla

oh my gosh i love it it's soooooo gorgeous!!! do you mind if i use it for my formal??? i'm going to take it to a dress maker and have it made for me. but i need your opinion, should it be black and white or should it be two colours???

ETA they're all gorgeous hon, i lurve the first and second ones the most but only like a teeny tiny bit more than the third one!!!

Last edited by captainfla; July 13th, 2005 at 05:39 AM.
Old July 13th, 2005, 05:51 AM
Crazy in Love

Thanks captainfla... Hmmm... I'd like it to be black and white to make it look more VINTAGE, ala Julia Roberts in that famous VINTAGE Valentino gown she wore when she won Best Actress at the Oscars. But other combination of colors that may look great is forest green and bronze.
Old July 13th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Sibelle

OMG, all these dresses are completely gorgeous, Amby ! Id wear all of them if I ever had an occasion worthy enough for these .
When I was in NYC I bought a similar feminine dress for a hall of fame dinner and that was about the only time Ive worn it ever since.
There are way too rare occasions for these lovely dresses when you are neither an actress nor a model !
But amazing work ( at least the statistic classes are good for something ) ! Keep them coming !