Go Back   Orlando Love > The Graphics Gallery > Fan Art - Hand Drawn/Digital

Old February 21st, 2010, 07:34 AM
Adoring

Muse's Musings

So, who knows if I'll ever end up posting another piece of art in here, but, I made something today, and figured it turned out good enough that I ought to share with others who will appreciate it.

I'm not sure how rules go for posting photoshopped images, but I'm pretty sure it goes under the 'digital' heading, and the one I made isn't totally safe for work (nothing shows, though), so I'll put it as a clickable tab.

So, here, I'll quit rambling:

Disclaimer: Full credit for the original photo goes to Tom Cullis, and credit for the body goes to Benjamin Godfre! I made this purely in the name of entertainment.

Ermm... enjoy!
Old April 25th, 2010, 07:10 AM
Adoring

Not much, but silly...

With clips taken from
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ3OiIvlPTE&feature=fvw
Old April 26th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Head Over Heels

I love the underwear picture Muse! It's sexy, but it's also very funny to see Orlando like that lol. Good job! It's a feast for my eyes