Go Back   Orlando Love > Orlando Love > Video Downloads > LOTR Clips

Old August 16th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Elements

EA TTT Playstation game - Orlando's part.

With huge thanks to Naz for getting us this gorgeous clip. There is the big one, full clip which is quicktime, and also a little one in windows media. Thanks Naz

"Right Click - Save As" please!
Large quicktime file
Little windows media file

I'm now going to be really cheeky - the large full length file will take a while to download, so while you are downloading it from me, why don't you have a little look around my site. The link is in my signature

Last edited by Elements; August 16th, 2004 at 07:06 PM.
Old August 16th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Claddagh

What an incredible response! Could only happen at Orlando Love Thankyou Naz and Ele for getting your clips to us: I am going to try and download the smaller file tonight and the larger tomorrow. I am so excited that I am finally going to see this! THANKYOU
Old August 16th, 2004, 11:05 PM
In Valinor

Thanks to Naz and Ele!
Old August 17th, 2004, 12:26 AM
keekercatt

Thanks for those!
Now I can slow down my fruitless search for TTT game. I've been looking for it since I finished RotK. Then I heard about the Orlando bits...
Old August 17th, 2004, 04:45 AM
Flybaby014563

I got to watch it as I after I played the game.It was so cool!

~Peace Out~

-Nikki
Old August 18th, 2004, 12:02 AM
daydreamer58

Thank you for those, Naz and Ele. I'm embarrassed to say that I've owned the game for some time now but I haven't played it enough to advance where you get to those extra video goodies. Thanks to you guys, I've finally seen Orlando's bits for the first time.

Orlando's bits? oops-- sorry about that!
Old August 18th, 2004, 01:13 AM
luv4ever

that was a great clip. thanx for that.
Old August 19th, 2004, 04:21 AM
i_am_L0ST

i just bought the game, and for those of you that have it, how do you view the interviews and stuff??
Old August 20th, 2004, 02:27 AM
lizzynet

You have to beat certain levels to "unlock" the interviews and behind-the-scenes stuff. Good luck.

If I were you, I'd find a boy, around 8 to 10 years old, and ask him to play it for you and call when something new comes up. It worked for me!
Old August 20th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Crumpet Toasting Director

Gee, lizzynet, I have a boy and though he was 12 at the time I got the TTT game, he just stood behind me and whined. Mostly because I was playing the game through and wouldn't let him on.

I finished the entire TTT game in 6 hours playing through with Aragorn and Legolas on the day I bought it. I tried to play through with Gimli too but he annoyed me too much. The interviews are great!

So I_am_lost, if you're a gamer, go for it! TTT is easier to play through than ROTK but both are absolutely fantastic games! Enjoy!
Old August 23rd, 2004, 12:49 AM
keekercatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastyBunny
So I_am_lost, if you're a gamer, go for it! TTT is easier to play through than ROTK but both are absolutely fantastic games! Enjoy!
I agree! I played RotK PC version. It took a viciously long time (@ 3 months!). Of course, it's the first video game I ever played. And by all accounts, the PC is much harder, so I feel better. Especially since my Legolas can now shoot 2 arrows at once, in different directions. That is so hot! Anyway, I'm still looking to buy TTT for my PC, but can't find it anywhere!
Old August 24th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Claddagh

I finally kicked cajoled my 'puter into downloading this. I love his "Joe" curls and his voice is so clear! Thankyou so much Naz and Ele.
Old August 30th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Passionately Enthralled

Orlando's dubbing

Have you ever seen this??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s10OKd7eNw

Old August 30th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Kate_Sienna_Inw

No, never seen that before... Can't really identify it either, unless I missed a bit from LotR...
Old August 30th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Searching for the Elf...

I haven't but I think that's the doubling for the LOTR video game.The only think I can't understand is why the video is called "Orlando Bloom singing"qhe's just talking...
Old August 30th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Pervy Picture Handler

This is from the dubbing for one of the LOTR computer games, I think it's the FOTR game.

If I recall it right this was done around the time Orlando was shooting Ned Kelly ... that's way he's sporting the Joe Byrne moustache.

~ Naz ~

Orlando's Queen of Pixels. - Naz's Gallery - LJ

Last edited by nazgul88; August 30th, 2007 at 04:01 PM.