Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > The Lord of the Rings > Screencaps

Old April 12th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Threthiel

Poor Ancalime, I'm sure you need those pillows since me and Elenora went on a rampage over the weekend! And welcome back!

Red goes back to over the hooded elf.
Old April 13th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Cormak

Gah!

Lovely pics! Every single one of them!

EL, I have a question. That second image that you posted way back in the first post of the thread (the image that is similar to my avatar) is that from when Aragorn goes running into the Golden Hall to tell King Theoden that the beacons are lit and everyone is awaiting the King's decision? I know there is a shot of Legolas in that scene and it's the only scene I can think of where that image might come from.

Many thanks for posting all of these!
Old April 13th, 2004, 10:17 PM
In Valinor

Yes, that's the shot. We've dubbed that the "say it!" pic.
Old April 14th, 2004, 01:57 AM
OBsessedPrincess

Ahhhhhh!!!! Elenora, you mean to kill us all with these pictures, don't you? Oh my gosh!! Bless you for posting these, I love you forever I could just die right now...
Old April 14th, 2004, 07:09 AM
Ancalime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threthiel
Poor Ancalime, I'm sure you need those pillows since me and Elenora went on a rampage over the weekend! And welcome back!
Yes, Red but how I loved the rampage!!

Thanks for the welcome back, and you too Angel! Thanks for the cushions, I'm falling especially hard tonight!

Ancalime
Old April 17th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Elenora

The other day I was downloading some RotK screencaps and got an overwhelming yen to plaster my desktop with them....the result was a quickly thrown together wallpaper that I'd love to share....but don't have enough room on ImageMagician to do so right now (too many big pics being shown on other threads... )....so in lieu of that, I'll simply plaster THIS PLACE with RotK screencaps...it's been about a week since I've succumbed to my last PPF....I'm about due:

I'm sorry...I know I'm really in a rut, but I just have to start with this one...

Let's start out with the "saucy" look...I'm not really sure Legolas had much of an opportunity to look "saucy" in RotK, but let's find out:

Yep, looks "saucy" there!!!

Oh, *GAH*, lots of "sauce" there...PLEASE, let me lick the sauce off!!!!! :lick:
Old April 17th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Threthiel

You need not aplogize for the hooded shot! You know how much I love that. It always send naughty thoughts to my head, we know he just had a drinking competition with Gimli(per the SEE DVD) so I always wondered what he had on under it. If his drinking caused him to let loose, so to say!
Old April 17th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Elenora

Oh Threthiel, I never gave that a thought before...now you've really gone and done it....now I'm going to think that whenever I see that shot.........................
Old April 17th, 2004, 07:14 PM
k-townlegolaslass07

WOW
Quote:
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:00 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You need not aplogize for the hooded shot! You know how much I love that. It always send naughty thoughts to my head, we know he just had a drinking competition with Gimli(per the SEE DVD) so I always wondered what he had on under it. If his drinking caused him to let loose, so to say!
Old April 17th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Elenora

You know, I LOVE this place...you can post as many pictures as you want....for someone with PPF syndrome, a veritable paradise
Old April 17th, 2004, 11:41 PM
Angel_of_the_West

Red, thank you I'm never going to be able to watch that hooded scene again in my life without picturing an uninhibited and possibly nekkid Legolas underneath the cloak!

Elenora, you are the Queen of PPF's and we do thank you for that! GAH!

Angel
Old April 18th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Elenora

Thanks, Angel!! And while we're on the subject, this afternoon I'm going to see RotK at the local "cheap cinema" and so I'll be "going gaga" for Legolas all afternoon (in the immortal words of Ladywytch )
So I feel a compelling need to "prepare myself"....in other words, another lame excuse for a PPF!!!!

Ha!! You thought I was going to start out with a hooded shot, didn't you?? Uh-uh, I'm not stuck in a rut...I started out with a "hair" shot instead...Legolas's hair looks particularly long and luscious in this shot.

Hmmm...I'm detecting a theme here...long-silken-hair and hair- blowing-in-the-wind shots:

Okay, and fancy, gorgeous hair shots, too

That one was so luscious, we need a double on that!

HA!!! Now I snuck the hood shot in!!
Old April 18th, 2004, 07:48 PM
In Valinor

Oh man! Elenora, you sure know how to slay a gal. I needed a good Legolas fix and you've done it in spades!

...such a beautiful, but deadly Elf!
Old April 18th, 2004, 08:06 PM
Angel_of_the_West

EL, deadly Elf is right. Looking at him is lethal to us! GAH! Elenora, do love your PPF's! The elf has such gorgeous hair, just want to run my hand through those golden locks...*dreamy sigh*

And heh, knew you'd get in the hood shot!

Angel
Old April 18th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Threthiel

Oh, lovely elven hair!

I was sitting her hopeing you got the hooded shot in there again.

Red goes back to trying imaging whats under the cloak
Old April 19th, 2004, 12:05 AM
Elenora

I just got back from RotK............... And my head is filled with princely elven delight!!! And I have to post one more "hair" shot....the last "killer" shot in that movie.......

The lady in the next seat had to scrape me off the floor after this shot...not a pretty sight...
Old April 19th, 2004, 07:03 AM
Ancalime

Elenora, this has been the death of me! Thank you for the PPF!

Oh I thought of another "hair" shot that always gets to me. In FotR, when Frodo is looking into Galadriel's mirror and Legolas is the first person he sees - first, you see the back of Legolas' lovely head - I don't know why, but that always gets to me - until he turns his head and looks over his shoulder!!

Ancalime
Old April 19th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Gone bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elenora
That one was so luscious, we need a double on that!
Luscious indeed!!

Something about this shot that drew me back for another - is it the flowing hair... or the misted over eyes...or the
slight parting of the lips? Mmmm...wish I could see the rest of him really
Old April 19th, 2004, 07:12 PM
10th Doctor's Companion

Elenora, I think you need to go see RotK again and again and again. I love it when you get into your PPF.

The fluttery hair caps are killing me. I think I need to go back to my old avi now.

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #2
Old April 19th, 2004, 08:36 PM
GREENLEAFS LADY GALIEN

GAH!!!!!!!!!

Girls you are killing me, absolutely killing me...that avatar...OMG....

*tosses cold water on self* didnt help....
Old April 20th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Elenora

Serein, I was thinking of your avatar when I posted those "luscious" shots...which luscious shots?? Oh yeah, there are so many, I guess I better be more specific...these luscious shots:

That last killer shot (at least what "I" consider the last "killer" shot) in RotK always does a double whammy on my...not only is the hair a knock-out, but the hand on the shoulder....remember, ladies, our mutual swooning when that RotK pre-shot appeared (and then never appeared in the actual movie) of Legolas and Aragorn?? Let me refresh your memories (even though this is a RotK screencaps thread, bear with me for a moment...):

Does anybody need to be scraped off the floor yet? Not yet??? (Tough bunch...) Well, I guess I've got my work cut out for me today...Legolas is a bit mifted, too...

...he thought for sure that hand/hair duo would have you all laid out on the floor...even Eomer is a bit stunned. Maybe "hair" and "brotherly hands" (really??) aren't what you're looking for today...but what would stir your resistant hearts??? Ahhh, maybe all you need are a few artfully placed smiles...

Now tell me you all aren't totally laid out on the floor!!!
Old April 20th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Threthiel

Red groans from the floorAi, the hair, the hands, the smile, and the horselord, looking hot next the extra hot elf! Red falls back,
Old April 20th, 2004, 05:17 PM
GREENLEAFS LADY GALIEN

Okay...somebody hand me the difibulator...Im in need of some serious heart medication...

OMG!
Old April 20th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Cormak

I'm having a seizure, hold my tongue!

Old April 20th, 2004, 08:37 PM
In Valinor

I'm an absolutely convinced that Elenora is trying to kill me...slowly...with a great deal of angsty and beautiful torture...