Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > The Lord of the Rings > Screencaps

Old December 31st, 2004, 07:19 AM
Pointy Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieKat
Oh moan, whimper, unbraided Elf again . Why oh why, couldn't PJ put that whole scene in the film . I haven't had a chance to watch the snippet in the appedecies yet. Busy, busy, busy...

Ohhhhhhh i no i no!
Cannot believe he cut out that scene!
And to make matters worse, he had cut out ANOTHER scene that was DEDICATED TO LEGOLAS in which Legolas and Treebeard talk about the fact that there is no place in middle earth left for Elves and Ents. Apparently, Legolas has recited a poem in it.
PJ then said that he would put it in a 20th edition....which would be released in err, 20 years.....
Am currently hoping he is not joking.
LET THE LOTR SPIRIT LIVE ON!
Old December 31st, 2004, 07:23 AM
Evenstar8301

the unbraided Elf scene

where exactly is that?? i been wanting to see it. can any one of you ladies help me, i want to see the unbraided Elf in action if you know what i mean...
Old December 31st, 2004, 07:27 AM
Pointy Ears

Hmmm....unbraided scene i think is on the xtras disc 1 in 'from book to script' where they talk about why they put in this and that etc.
Old January 3rd, 2005, 08:18 AM
theoriginalvicki

A huge Thank You to everyone who posted all these loverly pictures of our favorite hot men!! I FINALLY got my EE movie, so I can officially be here! I have missed you all very much, but I was being very good, and waiting.....{the wait was worth it!}
Old January 11th, 2005, 05:54 AM
10th Doctor's Companion

Now that the EE RotK DVD is out and I'm totally ticked that the scene shone in the trailer of Legolas looking really sad isn't in it, I think I have finally figured out where the heck this scene might be. It hit me when I saw the part of Legolas and Gimli on horseback right before leaving Edoras for Dunharrow. Legolas looks very grim in that scene and Edoras is on a hill so.....

I think this cut scene must have been as they were leaving Edoras. Am I way off? Am I obsessing?

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #2
Old January 11th, 2005, 06:20 AM
Ancalime

Serein, you know I forgot all about that little part. And I think you're right about it being the time they leave Edoras. Gimli had said something to Legolas about there being dwarves available to fight or something like that - perhaps it was shot right after that. Too bad it wasn't put back in.

And I certainly don't think you're obsessing any more than the rest of us.