Go Back   Orlando Love > Orlando Love > Just Orlando

Old December 28th, 2009, 02:44 AM
Utterly Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andnolewen View Post
I'm sorry girls I haven't had time to post due to my stay in hospital on Christmas Eve.
Taking the time to recover and actually watch LOTR too!

Have thought of a new theme for next week and it will be up shortly!

Hope you all had a lovely LOTR-Xmas
Oh, Tonny I am so sorry to hear that. I hope it wasn't anything too serious and that you are feeling better now. Sending good vibes your way.

Beri-Was the ROTK commentary the one where Orlando said he would run naked if Peter told him to? Ooh the mental images that come to mind.

Elf Lover -I am still single, but I think a criteria for a potential husband would be to at least like LOTR. He doesn't have to be a die hard fan like me. Still if it's "You don't like LOTR? Well, good-bye."

Wonderful Siggie made by the late great Leggybelle! I love you Mom and I miss you.

Beautiful Legolas icon made by Nel. Thank you so much!
Old December 28th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Passionately Enthralled

^ Yep, that was it. I had a fit when I heard him say that. Also the images I had when Billy and Dom said how Orlando prepared for the scene in which Legolas kills the Mūmak. Jumping on any animals he came across...

Tonny, I also hope it wasn't anything too serious. Get well, soon!
Old December 28th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Thank you girls.

After having suffered from a weird stomach ache for two days I saw the doctor on Thursday and even though i had no fever and no nausea, he didn't trust it and thought it might be early signs of imflammation of my apendix.
So he send me to the ER to have my blood checked.
The test had positive signs of possible infection and I had about three cute doctors come in to examine and press my tummy.
I wasn't even in much pain but there was a spot that was painful and it's near the apendix so one of the surgeons wanted to do a key hole surgery.
And it had to happen the same day because the doc did not want to wait for it to possibly get worse over the holidays.
Bummer!
So I was admitted on X mas eve and operated at midnight.

They checked several areas and all was well. They suspect it might have been a viral bacterium in my system somewhere that caused my stomach ache and made me feel sick , sort of like the flu. Anyway I was let off the hook and could go home on X mas day.
I have a few painful wounds, lots of pain from the narcosis, but doing better now. Just tired. And my initial stomache ache seems to be gone *g*

So that was my LOTR X mas! (catching up though... )

Last edited by Andnolewen; December 28th, 2009 at 11:08 AM.
Old December 28th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Dea

Oh man....hope u are fine now!!
Take care!!
Old December 28th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Passionately Enthralled

Sorry to hear Tonny .Hope you are feeling better now.

sig by erendira :)
Old December 28th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Passionately Enthralled

Aw Hope you're feeling better Tonny!!!!