Go Back   Orlando Love > Orlando Love > Just Orlando

Old July 13th, 2009, 04:08 AM
Passionately Enthralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andnolewen View Post
this picture does something to me. I don't know what it is. I guess I've never seen that look on his face. Its like the most genuine I've ever seen orlando. Kind of gives me chills.
What a beautiful human being.

thanks for this one.
Old July 13th, 2009, 06:42 AM
Head Over Heels

I think this is the best theme we've ever had. I apologize is advance for the overload of pictures

But out of all of those this one always gets me. Look at those eyes

Orlando is special to me because he always makes me happy. Watching his movies, listening to his interviews, and seeing his pictures brings so much joy to me. He's an extremely beautiful human being, inside and out. I think he has this charm about him that just draws people in, and such a genuine sweet nature. I can't really put into words how I feel about him, but he's like no other. He's one of a kind and I'm so grateful he's here *tear*
Old July 13th, 2009, 07:36 AM
Orlando's Shadow King

Here's why I love Orlando:

He brings a smile to my face:

He us(his fans) as fervently as we love him:

He's so wonderful with children!

He's so goofy it's endearing!

I first loved Orlando when I learned not to judge a book by its cover. I saw him on the Special Features of FOTR, and he had a Mohawk, and I thought, "Who's this dude with the Mohawk?" and I didn't expect much. When his name flashed up on the screen, I gave him more thought. After watching him in the featurettes, I was smitten with him. He's so caring about everything. And he's wonderful to everyone around him. That's why he's so special.
Old July 13th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenanyginz View Post
this picture does something to me. I don't know what it is. I guess I've never seen that look on his face. Its like the most genuine I've ever seen orlando. Kind of gives me chills.
What a beautiful human being.
thanks for this one.
That's why I posted it. I feel the same way:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDahila89
I think this is the best theme we've ever had. I apologize is advance for the overload of pictures
Thank you! you never have to apologize for that. There can never be enough yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guin Sparrow
He's so caring about everything. And he's wonderful to everyone around him. That's why he's so special
Well spoke!

And here are some more pics of him being wonderful to everyone around him by ways of hugging and kissing

Old July 14th, 2009, 02:51 AM
In Love

Thank you all for your photos and your stories. I have enjoyed this theme very much!
I have said it once and I will say it again and again, y'all are the BEST!
Old July 14th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Maetharanel

This is my fave picture of Legolas. The one who introduced us all to this amazing guy.
Old July 14th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Aint no other man but you

Wow! Finally getting to see the pictures since I'm on a computer that's not dial-up! His beautiful smile gets me every time! Thanks for posting the pictures and for a lovely theme.

Gorgeous signature by my friend Erendira
Old July 14th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Passionately Enthralled

Be still my heart... I think... (I know this sounds terribly awkward) but my bosoms have just swollen due to the fact that my heart has grown so much over the past days...

*mumbles to self how insanely outrageous she sometimes is*

Eh... anyway... yep, one of the best - if not best of all times - themes I've ever had a chance to contribute.

Old July 15th, 2009, 12:07 AM
Utterly Obsessed

Oustanding theme, Tonny! I agree with those who have said that this is one of the best themes yet. And thank you everyone for posting all the drool-worthy and endearing pictures of Orlando.

It's hard for me to explain exactly why Orlando is so special. He just is. Yes, he is one incredibly gorgeous man. My favorite feature would have to be his smile, which to me is the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. It reminds me of the Bad English song lyrics: "When I see you smile, I see a ray of light/It shines out through the rain". Seeing Orlando's smile just makes me feel better every time.

While I was definately smitten by the elf, I wasn't really sure about Orlando himself. I think the first pictures that started my Orlando Love(so to speak) were from the COTBP Disneyland premiere. The long curly hair and that gorgeous smile just did it for me. Here's an example:

And I love Orlando for being so nice and considerate to people, especially his fans. I loved reading the fan encounters in this thread, especially yours Tonny and Kiwi Girl. And of course, my encounter with Orlando was a definate highlight of my life. He didn't have to take the time to talk with his fans and sign autographs(Not many stars do) but he did. So for that I am eternally grateful.

I found one of my Mom's(Leggybelle's) wallpapers that perfectly describes how I feel about Orlando. He just makes everything seem brighter, more interesting, better:

[IMG][/IMG]

Last, but not least, I post one of my all-time fave pics. I just look the look in his eyes, the little smile, the curly hair. He is juist so GUH

Wonderful Siggie made by the late great Leggybelle! I love you Mom and I miss you.

Beautiful Legolas icon made by Nel. Thank you so much!

Last edited by knightlover; July 15th, 2009 at 02:05 AM.
Old July 15th, 2009, 01:24 AM
Gone bush!

There are so many things I could say but will stick to the basics

Although I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting him, I think Orlando genuinely cares for everyone he meets & works with, his smile makes my day & he appears to be as beautiful on the inside as on the out.

He is special to me because he gave me some characters that will always be dear to me starting with Legolas, he just floored me with his beauty, then Jimmy (at the Tea Party) whom I found adorable, at the same time had me enraptured with Joe which led to a mind blowing revelation with the whole Ned Kelly thing & although I love him as Balian, Will & all his other characters, I pretty much got held up with NK.
(hee hee pun not intended)

BUT...best of all, he brought me here where I get to share thoughts with like-minded people, be creative-haha still working on that one-& where I have made some fantastic friends! Without him, I would have not have met some of you wonderful people.

So thank you Orlando & to all of you that make OL a great place to be.

RIP HEATH
*Beautiful icon animation by Kat-thanks*
*Gorgeous siggy by Nel*
*Thanks to Mata for icon*

*Don't Tell The Elf!*
Old July 15th, 2009, 08:08 AM
besotted with buttons

Quote:
I pretty much got held up with NK.
heheehe!
well you are in good company XX

Good to read all this

Sig and avatar by Erendira Larrikin Mary- Joe Byrne Fan Fiction
Old July 15th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Exclamation

I am happy to see people are still posting their special Orlando feelings.
Keep going girls!

Knightlover, thank you for that special wallpaper your mom made!"
I love it! Your kind words once again made me smile and equally happy for you.

Orlando is also special because..because.. I rarely saw a man wear anything so well!! Especially periodic stuff!!

*ggg*

oops bit big! cut it when i get home
Old July 15th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Passionately Enthralled

Are you trying to finish me off Andnolewen! Balien does me in every time he is the best.
I always feel that as a character he is closest to Orlando . You can see the world refected in his eyes and feel his hurt for the events as they unfold before him ahhhhh

sig by erendira :)
Old July 15th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Passionately Enthralled

*pulls face back out of monitor*

Eh... Hi... I just hit my head against the screen due to my attempt at... ah, you know what... didn't work... the screen was in the way... *ouch* Now I've got all these plexiglass splinters stuck in my cheek... and why is the monitor all black now?

Anyway...

I can only repeat now what most of you've already said. Orlando is my source of energy. I could feel so down, so devastated, but just looking at a picture of him smiling - either just that soft smile or this megawatt smile flashing his teeth and I feel recharged. He gives me courage and strength to accomplish anything. And without wanting to sound cheesy, but this is really what I feel. Orlando might have become some sort of drug for me and I really suffer from withdrawal symptoms if I couldn't get online to join the fun on this forum or get to see new pics or reposted beloved ones.

Watching one of his movies is also a great cure when I feel sick or when I'm sad.

I really can't put into words what it is, but since this is Orlando Love, you all will know what I mean.

Oh, and on the fun-side: Orlando apparently is my personal fountain of youth, too. Even though I am 31, I act and feel like a 15 years old fangirl when I see new breathtaking photos or when I just watched a movie, even if I had watched that particular movie for the gazillionth time. I would love to think that in another 30 years, he will still enchant me like he does these days, so I would feel like in my thirties again when I'm old and grey.
Old July 16th, 2009, 03:22 AM
Gone bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuit View Post
heheehe!
well you are in good company XX

Don't I know it hahaha!!

RIP HEATH
*Beautiful icon animation by Kat-thanks*
*Gorgeous siggy by Nel*
*Thanks to Mata for icon*

*Don't Tell The Elf!*
Old July 16th, 2009, 04:36 AM
Aint no other man but you

Beri, I know what you mean! Lately I feel like I've been acting less like a woman in her early forties and more like a teenager! Thanks mostly to
Orlando (and the steady stream of info, pictures, fiction I get from here
and The OB Files)!

I had a screen saver on my computer that was a slide show of Orlando pictures and I couldn't concentrate when it was on. No matter what
I was doing - watching TV, taking care of the kiddies, etc - I would
find myself staring at the pictures, smiling and my mood would just
perk right up. My boys kept asking who that guy was and why their
pictures were no longer on slide show so I had to switch back.

I would post a picture but can't due to computer crashing and on
my loaner I have only dial-up but it would probably be a Joe picture.
It's a special actor who can get you so caught up in his characters the
way Orlando does. Looking forward to getting caught up in new ones
one day.

Gorgeous signature by my friend Erendira
Old July 17th, 2009, 01:23 AM
Totally Gob Smacked

Don't stop...
Old July 17th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Passionately Enthralled

Special because...

Quote:
Orlando Bloom returned to the scene of the crime after thieves made off with jewels and cash from the actor’s Hollywood Hills home.

“When you think about the fact that the economy is the way it is, people have lost their homes, their livelihoods, this really isn’t a story” Bloom, told RadarOnline.com outside his home.

No further explanation needed.
Old July 17th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Passionately Enthralled

Beri I totally agree with you .We could all take a leaf out of his book

sig by erendira :)
Old July 17th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Well spoke Beri. And once again he has shown his quality.
Old July 17th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Passionately Enthralled

You're right Beriawen ! Orlando too xD

It's sad that happend to him, someone nice like him. He always doing charity and good things
Old July 17th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Passionately Enthralled

spot on beri.
Old July 18th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Utterly Obsessed

Oh, you said so many good words about him here. I don’t know if I can describe my own feelings here. I mean it is hard because it is so much to say and…It is also easy – because…it is so much to say. I’m afraid at one point someone will have to tell me to shut up, LOL.
Here it goes then.

Why is he special? – Because he is Orlando Bloom. Orlando Bloom captivated me through the characters he played and I’ve decided to find out about him as of a person too. He is a wonderful actor, the amazing and very brave professional. His talent gave me and to many people around the world the characters that are true Gifts. – He possesses the perfect combination for an actor - He is talented and handsome. He gives everything into the characters he plays – he doesn’t afraid to open himself up to the role – no matter how hard it could be. He brings to life the whole complete Individualities that are interesting and fascinating.

He knows how precious Life is and he doesn’t afraid to live. He helps people around the world and proves that one person can make a difference. The best thing is that he doesn’t seem to realize what power he holds over people – his friends and his enemies. He evokes the imagination of many people in the world. He inspires people as well. – To write, to draw, to do those wonders with Photoshop . He provokes the creativity in others. He shows the direction: “To build and to create!” – Not to destroy. Because of him many people are talking to each other days and nights over the Internet and to me it was the opportunity to talk to a few interesting people. He is from those Unifying Forces, I guess, LOL.
He is able to keep his cool in a very admirable way in different situations. I really respect how he handles all those paps and mass media people.

I also think he is good with children because he still has his own "inner kid" that I want him to keep as long as possible - that gives the sparkle to his creativity and makes it really sincere and wonderful.
One more thing I want him to keep as long as possible - his curiousity about life and all aspects of it. He travels to Antarctica and to Nepal, to LA and to Moscow, he meets many people and he still has the energy to do what he does with his work and his life. That's precious.

All together – he is a very strong man who can make me think about the characters, stories, who often helps me to get the heck out of my couch and move forward in my life. Because I see how he walks through the pain and sweat, through the jealousy and hate of some miserable creatures but he also goes through Life with the appreciation from a lot of people around the world. Professional, Helping, Creating and Inspiring – that’s Orlando.

I need to stop now. Arrgh, I wish I could’ve said it better, sorry!

Last edited by OLeaf; July 18th, 2009 at 11:11 PM.
Old July 19th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Maetharanel

Ok one last picture from me for this brilliant theme.

His love of Tim Tams is funny when you get this look from him at the mere mention of
'Hey Orli, I have some Tim Tams for you'

Hehe sorry couldnt resist this one, its just so darn cute.
Old July 19th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Alive...and kicking

Well I suppose is my turn...I didn't post here before,because is not easy to me to explain my feelings about this man.It's not just that he's especial,he's the ONE AND ONLY for me,no other can make me feel in the way he does.Why?truly I don't know...the only certain thing is that every time I see that face someting moves in my inside,a huge green appear in my face and good mood invades me...he brings me just positive,warm and nice feelings,feelings of sweetness,admiration,and even complicity.Not to mention the fact that he takes the tigress in me out,and quoting the old song:"he make me feel like a natural woman..."
Add to all this,that he brought me here,my virtual home,my natural place to be,where I feel comfortable in the company of so many fellow members,and a handful of real friends,to whom I love and care for...and the only thing that remains to say is THANK YOU Orlando,for being in the way you are.