Go Back   Orlando Love > Orlando Love > Just Orlando

Old July 8th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beriawen View Post
Tonny, I think I have to put up a huge "THANK YOU"-sign for this theme...
Aww.... well Beri , my mission is and will always be: "Spread the Orlando love."
(I try to gather the lost sheep and keep them with the hurd! A few stray away too far and go pick grass elsewhere.
But it's hardly ever greener is it!)

I still believe LOVE is what this man is all about. In all aspects of his life.
He gives, he recieves, he shares. We receive, we give, and we share.
Isn't that what it is all about yes?

Ki dear, I can hear your story over and over and over again.
Another excellent example of how SPECIAL he is. How he sometimes just choses to single out one meeting, because he is aware of the circumstances. Everyone who has experienced such a moment will agree.

I know.. it happened to me too. More then once.
All the love and care I have for Orlando all these years, it just came right back from him in a tidal wave.
That feeling is the BEST in the world.

I cannot say much more -without choking up- and I shall leave you with a personal picture you have seen before,
but it still speaks louder than words:

Can not get much more special can he??

Last edited by Andnolewen; July 8th, 2009 at 05:16 PM.
Old July 8th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Enemy of mine...

Orlando's special because reading all the stories from you all has gotten me all teary-eyed! He's such a genuine sweet person! I can appreciate a celebrity's talent, but if they don't have a great personality...then I just can't bring myself to be a 'fan', even if they are the most Oscar-worthy performer on the planet! Orlando has the talent AND the beautiful personality. If anyone needs proof of that they can just read all the wonderful fan encounters on here.

And he's special because, like others have said, he's led me here! I haven't talked to too many of you outside of replying to posts, but I have a few and so grateful to have you all as friends!

And he's special because he's inspired me to write again! I've loved writing ever since I was 14 but I have gotten away from it for a few years. The story I have posted on here isn't fanfic but I'd be lying if I said I didn't see Orlando as the main character.

Adding some special pics

I'll thumbnail the huge ones

I got lost in Naz's gallery one night Thanks Naz!

Links to a couple of wallpapers I made recently

I've said it before but, the first picture of him that I absolutely loved...

Ok last one as this post is getting very long

Last edited by Kimberlake; July 8th, 2009 at 06:01 PM.
Old July 8th, 2009, 11:22 PM
Passionately Enthralled

Been creative... Will not say more for now, just attach this...

Last edited by Beriawen; October 12th, 2013 at 09:39 PM.
Old July 8th, 2009, 11:44 PM
Krazy for the Elf

Very nice, Beri.
Old July 9th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Passionately Enthralled

That´s wonderful, Beri!

Icon and sig by me. Thanks Kat and Lola for the tuts
Old July 9th, 2009, 10:17 AM
besotted with buttons

awwww..a heartfelt tribute. Very touching Beri!

Sig and avatar by Erendira Larrikin Mary- Joe Byrne Fan Fiction
Old July 9th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Passionately Enthralled

Beri that is wonderful

sig by erendira :)
Old July 9th, 2009, 01:26 PM
OrlyB&BenBfangrl

Orlando is special because he is humble, passionate about children, animals, the environment, and donating his things to auctions or daycare... his old nursery in Canterbury... His sexiness, his accent, his eyes/hair/smile ... his humour, his love for his country... when asked about whether he was going to leave England for the States in an interview, he replied that he would definitely stay in England... but he does have a house in Cali... who wouldn't want one there? He had dyslexia but worked through it! Go Orly!He cleaned up after himself on the voyage to Antarctica.... whoa..lots of Celebs could learn about modesty by making note of what Orlando does...*hint, hint* He wants to do theatre, and reverse how he could have made his way to stardom, by doing theatre. Aww! He doesn't show any of his bad habits in public... hmmmm... could Orlando be hiding something... nah! He's too angelic to do that, am I right? He's very romantic... the Australian phone ad for the bush fires, the man said to take care of Miranda and Orly said " "Yes, I will!".... What a man? I spent like fifteen minutes on this post... okay I'll stop ty-
Old July 9th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Passionately Enthralled

^Your quote in your siggy is reason enough to feel proud of him. How many men - not only in the celebrity-world - treat their girlfriends/wives like accessoires and treat them badly altogether? Or how many men just use their girlfriends/wives to satisfy their needs?

Men in general should take a page from his book, really.

We can't tell for sure, but I get the impression that even if Orlando knows how damned good-looking he is (he probably hears that every day, so of course he should know that) he does not use it for his advantage like other good-looking, shallow guys do. Is Orlando shallow at all? Well, listening to what he says in interviews, I wouldn't think so.

He makes every woman feel special, for example by hugging his fans in such a genuine, hearty way. He treats them all the same and give them all that bit of his love and approaches them with respect, so even if there are such girls (like me) who do not feel too well in their skins would be given that moment of feeling equal to a more beautiful and more slender girl that maybe happens to stand next to you. And this surely boosts one's self-esteem.

Reading the fan-encounters on here (yours for example, Tonny), I'm melting at the idea of giving something to him and the fact that he truly feels flustered and also shows this. His unmistakeable "Awww" is always like a shot to the heart for me, but one that feels so damned good.

And there it is again. With one pic, he would make me thoughtful, get lost in marvelling at him

... and then there would be another that I can't keep myself from bursting into happy laughter.

Old July 9th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Passionately Enthralled

We should print this ! without parts about his sexiness xD and sent to him !

Everybody said a lot of cute things about him. I don't feel like the only one who think that kind of thing ^^ I love a lot what you wrote Beriawen !
Old July 9th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Passionately Enthralled

^ Oh yes, we should!

Tonny... when the next premiere will take place in London... may we all ask for your service? And give him my email-address...
Old July 9th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Passionately Enthralled

thanks so much for the new pics, ladies! that's amazing!
Old July 9th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beriawen View Post
^ Oh yes, we should!

Tonny... when the next premiere will take place in London... may we all ask for your service? And give him my email-address...
HAHAHA you all would eh! Well we shall see.....IF it ever happens but somehow I am certain I shall meet him again.

And that was a lovely banner you made. And lovely words too

How about another special picture eh?

Orlando Bloom hugging Michael Gorbatsjov.
Now there was a special moment eh?

And one of my favourites to celebrate his special good looks *sigh*
and wearing his special shirt too!

EDIT: Oops forgot the click..

Click for extreme beauty

Last edited by Andnolewen; July 9th, 2009 at 11:40 PM.
Old July 10th, 2009, 12:51 AM
at world´s end and beyond

Orlando is special because he appeared in a special moment in my life. Nothing was the same after 2001 and I am in awe of falling for this man who makes me smile even in the darkest day just with a single pic. He is so far from me, he lives in another world to me, but I feel him so close. Is hard to explain what he does to me when I hear him speak with his killer accent, when I see him smile like this ...

... or when a movie came out. The first time I saw the trailers of his films were moments I will remember for the rest of my life! The joy of going to the cinema in the opening days , YAY!

I had a couple of "virtual" encounters with him, and I think he is aware of some of my drawings, that only thought makes me FAINT , I swear. Tonny made that possible through a letter . And I will never forget the day I asked him a question on CNN!!! LOL! I screamed so loud when I saw him "answering to me on TV" I scared everyone at home That was on a KOH press junket

His eyebrows drive me mad, his hairless torso, his thin lips, the way he wears clothes, totally carefree but most of all, his eyes. You can see his soul through his eyes, so noble, sincere...

And the most important thing: thanks to Orlando I met friends . Not just fellow fans to have fun with, but Friends for LIFE, those you can count in bad days or share happiness too.

I could continue writing for DAYS, but I agree with all who has posted before me

Old July 10th, 2009, 08:36 AM
Passionately Enthralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neldorwen
His eyebrows drive me mad, his hairless torso, his thin lips,(...)
I am glad, Nel, you stopped to describe his exterior there. I already was on the verge of an orlim just by this. But how true!

And he answered your question on CNN?! Lord, I think I would have scared them all away at home, too! Or screamed so madly the neighbourhood would have thought I was assailed.

Tonny, your pic of Orlando with Michail Gorbachev... WOW... just WOW!

And what to say about that last one, other than... *meep*
Old July 10th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Maetharanel

Totally agree there Nel, he has one killer smile. And those eyes really are soulful.
I wrote to him a while back and told him how talented he is and how he inspires so many people to reach for their dreams. I wasnt expecting anything back, but he replied with a postcard of Legolas, signed with 'I really appreciate the support of my fans. Without all of you I wouldnt be where i am today. All my love' then he signed it. It was even his writting on it and it wasnt printed either, I was so touched with it.
Old July 10th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Passionately Enthralled

thanks for the pics!
Old July 12th, 2009, 12:23 AM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Time to post some more special pics.

This time of special beauty and smiles . Pics that make you happy in an instant!
(completely random too! )

Last edited by Andnolewen; July 12th, 2009 at 12:33 AM.
Old July 12th, 2009, 01:19 AM
at world´s end and beyond

this is the one my mum loves too! and you sent me a beautiful portrait with it which is in my bedroom now... that´s why it´s special to me and makes me always smile ^^
Old July 12th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Maetharanel

Tonny you spoil us with all those pictures

This picture always makes me laugh, as it shows us his flirty side

And this one makes me smile. I love his smile in it.
Old July 12th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Lost in Kelly Country

This is one of my all-time favourite pictures of Orlando as Joe Byrne (who is my favourite Orlando character, just in case there was someone out there who didn't yet know that):

Orlando is special to me because

- he introduced me to Joe Byrne and the rest of the Kelly Gang and gave me a link to my past and my future

- he gave me the incentive to become computer-literate

- he has introduced me to people from all over the world, some of whom I have already been fortunate enough to meet and some of whom I'm still looking forward to meeting, and who have become dear friends

I have also been fortunate enough to meet Orlando so I feel I can say with total honesty and conviction that he really does seem to genuinely care about his fans.

~Gem~

My beautiful avi and sig by the lovely Lola, thank you!
Old July 12th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

You are most welcome Maetharanel! and lovely pics you chose too!

Gem what you say is perfect and goes for so many of us.
And that is just so amazing isn't it!
To be linked in so many ways, just because of him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neldorwen View Post
this is the one my mum loves too! and you sent me a beautiful portrait with it which is in my bedroom now... that´s why it´s special to me and makes me always smile ^^
*blows you the kiss Mae posted in her next post *
Old July 12th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Aint no other man but you

Gem, that Joe picture made me melt. With that in mind I will say one way Orlando is special to me because of the passion he gave to the role of Joe Byrne. You can see it in his eyes. And the inspiration he has given to those of you here and elsewhere to write the beautiful, passionate stories about his life, characters he's played and especially stories about Joe which have touched my heart and haunted my dreams. Thank you Orlando for being the wonderful, talented person you are!

Gorgeous signature by my friend Erendira

Last edited by CaribbeanDreamin; July 14th, 2009 at 04:25 PM.
Old July 12th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Passionately Enthralled

Tonny... You are evil...

*is dead*
Old July 12th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Passionately Enthralled

I have just drowned in those eyes ...........
Where is the bucket Beri what are you trying to do to us

sig by erendira :)