Go Back   Orlando Love > Orlando Love > Just Orlando

Old August 10th, 2009, 12:15 AM
Imagination Rules!

God almighty - I could honestly watch that man walk/stalk/swagger all day - he is poetry in motion, such a graceful elegant control of that lithe body - swoon. I don't know where to start - the walk, the dismount, the dancing elf, the wet Willy (chuckle), that delectable Knight that I just so badly want to corrupt, but in a good way...man oh man, what a feast you've given us Kat - tonnes of little snippets to delight the eyes - I think we're all well and truly just gaga by now (I think Nuit is losing it) *throws Beri the cloth - might need it back soon though, babe*

Lola, smelling salts indeed! Would love just one little CK tunnel 'swingage' scene though if you can fit it in Kat - and of course, that Balian bath scene with the 'hidden' weapon, I don't think anyone would mind that you can't actually see it (well, we mind of course, just don't mind it being inserted here - oh God, did I just type inserted...*runs off to splash face with cold water*

Major hugs all round for this thread - what a delight!

xxx

Luna
xx

Befriend many, Trust few, Harm none.
Imagination is the Key to all Wonder
** Proud Member of the Special K Breakfast Club **
Old August 10th, 2009, 12:20 AM
Aint no other man but you

Kat, you are the greatest enabler of them all and I thank you so! I am going to miss this theme and your animated posts

Thanks so much for granting all of my requests! Will in that last one is just

Also, thanks for all of the Joe, he was very popular in this thread and so darn sexy to look at. Shoving the gun in his pants gets me every time.

Gorgeous signature by my friend Erendira
Old August 10th, 2009, 12:50 AM
Gone bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazymoonkat View Post

The warning:

and
click

Fantastic work Kat!! This Legolas one is hot!H ave loved all of these & thanks so much for getting my Jimmy ones up here

Last edited by Andnolewen; August 29th, 2009 at 09:53 PM.
Old August 10th, 2009, 12:57 AM
Passionately Enthralled

Thanks all of you !!!! Especially Kat ^^

I enjoy watching all animations you did. My computers wasn't very happy xD I had to load the page 3 times to watch all your beautiful animations xD It was a very cool theme. I was very happy to see more Jimmy :) It's not a character that we see a lot. Joe, Balian and Legolas were so cool and gorgeous. Will wet kill me xD
Old August 10th, 2009, 02:29 AM
Lost in Kelly Country

What an absolute treat to come back after my weekend away to this feast... I have to confess that I have mainly concentrated on Joe (who can blame me, he is GORGEOUS) and how lucky am I that we just got an external hard drive *right click saves like mad*.

Thank you Kat for all your hard work!

~Gem~

My beautiful avi and sig by the lovely Lola, thank you!
Old August 28th, 2009, 01:43 PM
OrlyB&BenBfangrl

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiglet View Post
What a theme a man and his weapons has to be Balian .This theme will help make me feel better!
This one certainly looks like the best pic to describe this theme!!!
Old August 31st, 2009, 04:54 AM
Krazy for the Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neldorwen View Post
PLUS, this ...

I'm sorry, Nel. I never did this part of your request. I noticed it as I was cleaning up my PB links.

click

I also saw a couple of pics posted by Knightlover that I may have to look into But that is for another time.

Animation Gallery coming soon, I promise.