Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Ned Kelly

Old January 17th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Utterly Obsessed

The Irish accent is so sexy ... it makes men extremley sexy if they are sexy without the accent.
Old March 25th, 2005, 04:15 AM
SueJo2

Cutest bit about Orlando in Ned Kelly

Saskia Burmeister talks about filming Ned Kelly with Orlando (about halfway down the page)

Okay, tell us about Orlando and Heath
They're adorable! I really liked working with Orlando and Heath. Heath is very giving as an actor. He was very open, very available to talk about the scene and to discuss whether I wanted to try something else. And I found him very down to earth. It was a very wonderful surprise to find that he was so humble for someone who's such a celebrity. He had a very Aussie spirit.

And Orlando was very fun! We had to do a lot of Irish dancing together for the film and dance lessons, and Orlando's actually a very good dancer! So we were prancing around the room, doing spins and turns, having a right old laugh, and in one of the rehearsals he spun me around and bent me backwards and because I was wearing a corset, I couldn't move, I couldn't bend, and he was like, "Can you bend a little bit further Saskia?" and I was like, "Kinda not really!" so we tried it again and he bent me backwards and I gently fell to the ground! Orlando was like, "I'm so sorry, are you alright!" I couldn't believe I fell on the floor in front of all those people and Orlando Bloom! He cracked me up, and he was such a gentleman.

Saw this on Orlando Watch tonight.
Suejo
Old March 25th, 2005, 04:28 AM
Guirkser

Aww..that is really cute! It would be fun to dance with him. Thanks for the article!
Old March 25th, 2005, 05:11 AM
Passionate about the Elf

Thanks for that, Suejo2, but this was posted already in the magazine section Here by lovin_leggie. I thought I'd already read it today

Mirk
Old March 27th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Eowirethien

Dammit, that just makes me wanna dance with him more than I already do!