Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Pirates of the Caribbean > At World's End

Old March 20th, 2007, 02:33 AM
Erelien

Exclamation POTC 3 !!!! The commercial premier

I just saw "At worlds end" commercial premier. It was awsum!!

It says that the movie is about how the seas are no longer free because Davy Jones has timed up with the East Inday Trading Compen who now have power over the whole seas. All the pirates are comeing togther for the last war of the sea.

Needless to say there was a scen were elizabeth tells jack

elizabeth "it never would have worked between us."
Jack " dont say that just yet love"

I think Jack and elizabeth would be cute togther

Then there was a part that had Will perposing to elizabeth and she tells him "I think this is a bad time right now."

I can not what to see this movie its going to be even better then the first 2!!!

Also Orlando Bloom looks so HOT in the commercial!!!

Everyone must go see At Worlds End it is going to be the Hit movie of the YEAR!!!

Last edited by Erelien; March 20th, 2007 at 03:15 AM.
Old March 20th, 2007, 07:30 AM
TTIOT

oh! I turned into the four-year old when it came on, I jumped off the couch and sat a foot from the telly :rotfl: fortunately it was just me in the room

although I did end up giggling like a maniac pinging off the walls (that drew attention *snerk*)

I loved will in the bandana-thing during that one part *swoon*
and Jacks line "I don't see why I should go with you, four have tried to kill me. One of you succeeded. Elizabeth *blushsputter* :rotfl:

I cannot wait for May!
Old March 20th, 2007, 07:43 AM
In Love

just saw the trailer in the Disney site. i can't wait for May!!!!
Old March 20th, 2007, 11:13 AM
debrah__.

yeah i just saw it on channel 7 it was the best ever!!! so much better than watching it on youtube!!!!!!! ahhhhh i am so excited fully cant wait til may 24!!! if there is a midnight screening i am SO going i dont care that it's on a school night hahahaaaa
it was the best moment ever. i had to watch Dancing With The Stars just to see that. DANCING WITH THE STARS SUCKS!!!
:
clearly i am excited!!!!
Old March 20th, 2007, 11:31 PM
princessoftroy

OMG!! I saw it last night. I yelled and sat up on the couch. This movie looks awesome! I laughed when Will proposed because there was fighting going on. I laughed hard when Jack lit the cannon and he was lifted in the air! Bandanna Pirate is so sexy! The man just increases in beauty! Orli cut his hair to the bottom of his neck. It is so cute!!
Old March 21st, 2007, 02:28 PM
Erelien

Orlando did look extremnley hot in a bandanna, it reminds me of when he played Legolas in the LOTR and he used to wear a red bandanna off set all of the time. I cant what for may!!!

Since everyone is here i have a question about At Worlds end.
Who do you prefer Jack and elizabeth, or Will and elizabeth.
I think Jack and elizabeth would be so cute togther, i dont know why. I mean elizabeth has lived such a shelterd life and Jack needs to settle down and they just complement each other.

I know i know elizabeth is with Will but come on Jack always calls elizabeth love, the compass whenever elizabeth held it pointed to Jack, and vis versay. at the end of POTC 2 she wanted to kiss him agene and was deviseated when Jack died. Also they are alwaysflerting, not to mention Jack hates seeing elizabeth with Will. There has got to be someting between them, it would just be so cute. I love them togther.

So what do you think? Will/elizabeth or Jack/elizabeth.

Last edited by Erelien; March 21st, 2007 at 02:31 PM.
Old March 21st, 2007, 09:23 PM
princessoftroy

I think Will and Elizabeth because they met when they were children and they have grown close to each other. Will had to go through a lot to get her and he really loves her. Jack does try to swoon Elizabeth but I think deep down she still loves Will.
Old March 21st, 2007, 11:22 PM
Erelien

Yes but is Will really what she needs? someone to hold her down? I think Elizabeth is more of a free sprit and she has alout in commen with Jack. I think the facted that they grew up togther is just to cliche.
Old March 22nd, 2007, 11:00 PM
princessoftroy

That makes sense but we will see what happens.
Old March 23rd, 2007, 05:56 AM
TTIOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrah__. View Post
i had to watch Dancing With The Stars just to see that. DANCING WITH THE STARS SUCKS!!!

hehe, I got lucky, I forgot it was on until about ten minutes before the trailer came on, so I only had to see that much of it

though, that was almost too much
Old March 23rd, 2007, 01:29 PM
Erelien

I love Dancing with the Stars!!! Its down right funny. Exspecheley when the older guys do it and are really good at it.
Old March 23rd, 2007, 02:03 PM
JenTurner

I don't like DWTS, but I knew the trailer was gonna be on...Walked in the door from work just in time for the trailer Then I stayed up until 1am to watch it again on the internet
Old March 23rd, 2007, 05:36 PM
Erelien

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenTurner View Post
I don't like DWTS, but I knew the trailer was gonna be on...Walked in the door from work just in time for the trailer Then I stayed up until 1am to watch it again on the internet
lol thats crazy . sounds like something i would do i recorded the trailer on my DVR. i cant what for it to come out we sould start a count down!!! and do something that has to do with "At Worlds End" every day till the movie comes out. Kind of like the count down to X-mess!!!
Old March 23rd, 2007, 09:13 PM
JenTurner

Yeah, it is crazy, but are crazy and obsessed really so far apart?
Couldn't resist, I am so excited for this movie!
Old March 24th, 2007, 04:42 AM
Erelien

ditto!!! OK so were OBSESSED!!! lol hey it never hurt anyone!!
Old March 24th, 2007, 02:23 PM
manwathiel

W/E all the way!
Old March 24th, 2007, 02:54 PM
JenTurner

W/E Forever!!

Lust can be fleeting..True love can last forever!
Old March 25th, 2007, 02:30 AM
Erelien

that is true, But alright look at it this way.

Liz liked kissing jack she almoust did it agene and had to resisted.

Will saw her kiss jack and was angrey.

Liz was the first to say she would do anything to get jack back and will gleared at her

and as for the age They wanted Liz to marry Norington and he was about Jacks age not much differnce.

Its called its Disney and they have to make it so Will and Liz are togther, but face it Jack and Liz have so much more in commen.

They both like freedom
the get a kick out of flerting with each other
liz was so trying to suduce Jack in the secoden Movie
and we all know that more happend on Rum Island wich is why the scene zoomed out and away.
Also i would much rather be with Will if Norington was my only other opption. So yeah.

I was watching the first POTC movie today and i wached the comestery between Will and Liz they just i dont even know what the words for it would be yeah they were close becaues they had knowen each other for 8 years. but come on its to perfected and i think Jack is exctley what Liz needs.

not trying to argue or anything. I am just saying. It wouldent be a bad match between Jack and Liz if people would get perfection out of there heads. That isent the world we live in and it wasent like that back then eather. So how bad would it be if the Perficted good Girl liked a bad boy? So ples do not take it the wrong way i am not trying to caus any troubl and i am sorry if i ahve offended anyone truley.

Last edited by Erelien; March 25th, 2007 at 02:38 AM.