Go Back   Orlando Love > Orlando Love > Magazines/Periodicals/Online Articles

Old May 22nd, 2017, 03:11 PM
Utterly Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telcontar Rulz View Post
His original Instagram story had a cat face over Flynn's. How did that get removed?

I know that everyone here respects Orlando and his family. It's just that in my experience that parents sometimes do not wish for their children's faces to be on the net and if he's hidden Flynn's face on his own feed maybe that's the example we should be following?
I agree...
He did post a picture of him and Flynn without tiger face by mistake, but he deleted it immediately and posted the tiger face version later.
if he wants this son face unexposed, why fans still post the former one? can't we just respect the father's will?
Old May 22nd, 2017, 05:48 PM
Alive...and kicking

Quote:
His original Instagram story had a cat face over Flynn's. How did that get removed?

I know that everyone here respects Orlando and his family. It's just that in my experience that parents sometimes do not wish for their children's faces to be on the net and if he's hidden Flynn's face on his own feed maybe that's the example we should be following?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mithriel View Post
I agree...
He did post a picture of him and Flynn without tiger face by mistake, but he deleted it immediately and posted the tiger face version later.
if he wants this son face unexposed, why fans still post the former one? can't we just respect the father's will?
Ok I have something to say about this:
First,I found this picture in OB BR twiter exactly as it is,and surely the girls there didn't know about the other version,I don't know,but I myself,DIDN'T see it.That's for sure.
Second:We have seen hundred of times Flynn's gorgeous face in this six years,because,sadly in the US there's no law against showing a child face in the media as is in Europe (in my country,at least).When he was born,we the moderators team agreed about not showing the baby's face,and I pesonally pixelated all his pictures until we saw that he was all over the place anyway.
Third: Orlando himself has posted pictures and videos of his son,SO Mithriel and Telcontar be calm my darlings,I'm sure that he's not upset at all.He must know by now that we respect him and his child as if they were family.All the posts here are done out of love and admiration.Were're not called Orlando Love for nothing.
Anyway if this bother you so much I can delete it,no problem.I want people coming here to be happy,not upset

Old May 22nd, 2017, 10:09 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by erendira View Post
.He must know by now that we respect him and his child as if they were family.All the posts here are done out of love and admiration.Were're not called Orlando Love for nothing.
Thank you for expressing the feelings on behalf of the mod team Lola!
The issue of Flynn's pics was debated back and forth when he was born.
We also decided not to post any pics where anyone is in distress or clearly not wanting to be photographed. In this case clearly not the case.
But we understand people's concerns.
If Orlando made a mistake in posting it, (and that is only speculation) it just can't be turned back.
Because today the pics spread from A to B in a split second. Sad but true.
He should not post at all if he wants to protect his son more and risk him being exposed.
But Orlando does share these things with us, which means he doesn't have a problem with it anymore. And he must be aware of the love het gets in return.

Last edited by Andnolewen; May 22nd, 2017 at 10:15 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 10:15 PM
Orliperve Extraordinaire

Mithriel I've moved your POTC prem report here
Old May 23rd, 2017, 01:31 AM
Inspired by him

Thank you for explaining Lola. I *never* had any doubts about your intentions it was just something I noticed. Parents can get very particular about pictures of their kids, which is understandable. I hope I didn't come across sounding accusatory. I love how everyone here adores and respects Orlando and his family and I know no one here would knowingly do anything to upset.

QUOTE=erendira;753428]Ok I have something to say about this:
First,I found this picture in OB BR twiter exactly as it is,and surely the girls there didn't know about the other version,I don't know,but I myself,DIDN'T see it.That's for sure.
Second:We have seen hundred of times Flynn's gorgeous face in this six years,because,sadly in the US there's no law against showing a child face in the media as is in Europe (in my country,at least).When he was born,we the moderators team agreed about not showing the baby's face,and I pesonally pixelated all his pictures until we saw that he was all over the place anyway.
Third: Orlando himself has posted pictures and videos of his son,SO Mithriel and Telcontar be calm my darlings,I'm sure that he's not upset at all.He must know by now that we respect him and his child as if they were family.All the posts here are done out of love and admiration.Were're not called Orlando Love for nothing.
Anyway if this bother you so much I can delete it,no problem.I want people coming here to be happy,not upset
[/QUOTE]
Old May 23rd, 2017, 05:30 AM
Utterly Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by erendira View Post
Ok I have something to say about this:
Oh dear I don't mean to blame you,erendira! I know you just repost BR's post, please don't be upset~~hug!
what I don't understand is why BR still post that uncovered picture since Orlando has deleted that.he certainly knows paparazzi is inevitable, but at least he can protect his son in his own pictures. as a fan, I just respect the attitude he conveys.
Old May 28th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Alive...and kicking

Quote:
Thank you for explaining Lola. I *never* had any doubts about your intentions it was just something I noticed. Parents can get very particular about pictures of their kids, which is understandable. I hope I didn't come across sounding accusatory. I love how everyone here adores and respects Orlando and his family and I know no one here would knowingly do anything to upset.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mithriel View Post
Oh dear I don't mean to blame you,erendira! I know you just repost BR's post, please don't be upset~~hug!
what I don't understand is why BR still post that uncovered picture since Orlando has deleted that.he certainly knows paparazzi is inevitable, but at least he can protect his son in his own pictures. as a fan, I just respect the attitude he conveys.
Everything's ok girls,I understood what you meant,and I'm not upset,just wanted to let you know our POV about this on behalf of the Mod Team.

Old June 5th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Passionately Enthralled

Orlando posted this video in Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU9ehFtA...y=orlandobloom
Old June 7th, 2017, 01:12 AM
Alive...and kicking

Awwww....sweetness overload,Flynn's lose his first tooth

https://twitter.com/obloombrasil/sta...24198197194752

https://twitter.com/obloombrasil/sta...24366866944000

https://twitter.com/obloombrasil/sta...24510886793216

Old July 10th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Alive...and kicking

His sister Samantha,posted this in her Ig...soooo sweet and so wee,but you can recognizing him already...
Attached Images

Old July 10th, 2017, 01:29 PM
L.O.V.E

What's Samantha's IG?
Old July 10th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Madly, Truly, Deeply in Love

Don't lknow, but he's adorbs here!
Old July 11th, 2017, 12:50 AM
at world´s end and beyond

omg *o*!!! sooo adorable , soooo himmm waahh
*cuteness overload*
Old July 11th, 2017, 01:41 AM
Alive...and kicking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
What's Samantha's IG?
Instagram of course...

Old July 18th, 2017, 04:08 AM

Posted by Orlando, today :

Quote:
when you visit the family and find a throw back circa 2000 #legolas under the wig #lotr #life they should sell tickets
Old July 18th, 2017, 09:25 PM

thanks for posting!
Old July 25th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Alive...and kicking

He's in Bangladesh for Unicef...https://www.instagram.com/p/BW78XwKA...y=orlandobloom
And probably rescuing another dog,a mum and her pup...
https://twitter.com/obloombrasil/sta...34587373748224

Old July 26th, 2017, 12:26 PM

Thanks for posting. Saw these on FB yesterday.
Old July 27th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Passionately Enthralled

Old July 27th, 2017, 04:52 PM

He's sooo hunky! Good pic. Thanks for sharing.
Old July 30th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Utterly Obsessed

Once again I love the work he is doing for UNICEF. And the short video with the beautiful smile just warms the heart. It's great that Orlando can make the children happy, even if it's just for a short time. And he indeed looks hunky in that picture. Those arms. The veins.

Wonderful Siggie made by the late great Leggybelle! I love you Mom and I miss you.

Beautiful Legolas icon made by Nel. Thank you so much!
Old July 31st, 2017, 09:48 PM
Pervy Picture Handler

I've started a thread with pictures of and by Orlando in Bangladesh for UNICEF here.

Until now it's just instagram photos, but I'm sure there will be official pics and others coming in. So please post anything Bangladesh related into that thread^.

~ Naz ~

Orlando's Queen of Pixels. - Naz's Gallery - LJ
Old August 9th, 2017, 10:53 PM

Orlando´s been seen behind the scenes of a new photoshoot!
check our Twitter for all the clips and pics from his instagram stories in case you missed them

https://twitter.com/OLoveForum
Old August 10th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Alive...and kicking

Thank you Nel dear,I've seen them,but always nice to watch them again...and again...specially the ones with Flynn...

Old August 10th, 2017, 10:48 PM

yes those are awesome! thanks for posting these.