Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Pirates of the Caribbean > At World's End

Old May 28th, 2007, 03:12 AM
Blue Dreams

Location: In my own little world but its ok they know me here.
Scene after Credits!

I was unable to stay and watch! Can someone tell me what happens??? Or if there is is a video tell me were i can find it!!! You can send a pm or post here and obviously spoilers welcome. And OMG what a movie!!

Thanx a bunch!!!!
Old May 28th, 2007, 03:40 AM
Passionate about the Elf

Sorry, we can't have posts or even links to posts of the end of credit scene. Disney is very strict about shutting down any of the pirated (pun intended ) vids that show the end of credit scene, and we don't want the board to get in trouble with the House of Mouse. If someone finds a link, please make sure you use only the PM system to share.

Mirk
Old May 28th, 2007, 05:18 AM
rosamoon27

what is happening in the end?
Old May 28th, 2007, 05:52 AM
Blue Dreams

Location: In my own little world but its ok they know me here.
Ok thanks for replying. I did find one on You Tube. So I'm all filled in now. :)
Old May 28th, 2007, 07:52 AM
Zuzu Miller

Didn't You Tube delete the after the credits scene? I saw it but when I e-mailed the link to my friend it was deleted!!
Old May 28th, 2007, 07:02 PM
White Masque

Last I saw, every copy of the after credits scene was deleted on You Tube because of copyright from Disney. It made me sad, but I can't blame the Disney company.
Old May 29th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Eleutherios

I found it really easily using a google search ;-)
Old May 29th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Passionately Enthralled

Omg! I would so much like to have the after credits scene! no way at all of getting it saved and grabbed?
Old May 29th, 2007, 06:55 PM
princessoftroy

I wish I would have stayed but I didn't know there was a scene afterwards!! I was too devastated to stay. I saw the credits and thought the movie was over. The suspense is killing me now!!
Old May 29th, 2007, 08:31 PM
In love with....

I was glad that I had read here that there was a scene after the credits. I was the only one left to see it. I couldn't just leave without seeing that last scene. :) And I'm glad I stayed. It's a wonderful scene. :wub:
Old May 30th, 2007, 12:28 AM
On a Yellow Slide

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen View Post
Omg! I would so much like to have the after credits scene! no way at all of getting it saved and grabbed?
Sorry, helen, you'll have to go see the film or wait for the DVD to come out.

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #1 *addictive avi by the lovely (and evil) Serein*
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:28 AM
Dancelove

I absolutely love that scene! I should have seen it 3 times but, being my stupid self, only stayed for it the 3rd time i saw pirates 3. *smacks head* oh well. Too bad it got removed from you tube!
Old May 30th, 2007, 06:15 AM
Tangerine

I didn't see the scene after the credits either! When I found out that there was an scene at the end I almost had a heart attack...

I saw the scene in you tube though.. But still, I'll go and watch the movie again and this time, I'll really stay until the end..
Old May 30th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Alive...and kicking

I think is just unfair,from Disney,to show that wonderful scene after credits!!This time is not a monkey or a dog,are two of the main caracter,and most of the people donīt know about it...I had to say in loud voice:"donīt go,stay,thereīs another scene after credits",and they thanked me so much.I think is a trick to make the people come again

Old May 30th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Artanis

Most definitely. Disney's always up for a few dollars more.
Old May 30th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Passionately Enthralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llyneth View Post
Sorry, helen, you'll have to go see the film or wait for the DVD to come out.
Yep I know, Llyneth! do you really think that I am not going to go and watch the movie at least four times? hahahah you can bet on it! but what about when you feel all lonely and you need to watch what can be watch at the beach and the after credits scene?
what about if your boyfriend doesn't know what to do with legs as someone else does! you need that scene.... arrrghghhhhh do you agree with me?
Old May 31st, 2007, 03:18 AM
On a Yellow Slide

Sorry helen, I think I may have lost consciousness after the words "beach" and "legs". What were we on about?

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #1 *addictive avi by the lovely (and evil) Serein*
Old June 2nd, 2007, 04:45 PM
Passionately Enthralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llyneth View Post
Sorry helen, I think I may have lost consciousness after the words "beach" and "legs". What were we on about?
you know, my sweetie, you know!
Spoiler
Old June 2nd, 2007, 05:14 PM
Lilith

it's one of my favourite scenes!!!
though
Spoiler
Old June 2nd, 2007, 05:33 PM
Artanis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
it's one of my favourite scenes!!!
though
Spoiler
Spoiler
Old June 2nd, 2007, 06:27 PM
Lilith

i imagined!!!!!!!
Spoiler
Old June 3rd, 2007, 09:41 AM
BlackVelvetEyes

Spoiler
Old June 3rd, 2007, 09:59 AM
Stardream

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen View Post
you know, my sweetie, you know!
Spoiler
uuuh, i liked that too...
does someone of you want this clip? i could post this scene (as a video)...
but i don't know if this is legal (here) ... and it would be german ... and NOT exactly cinema-quality ... but if you want to, i'll make it and then i could post it in the video-thread...
and please @one of the mods: tell me if that would be "legal"...i mean, would YOU delete my links... i would put it onto YSI, cause youtube would suspend me i think

oh and edit: i would give the links per pm i think...cause then it would be allowed, wouldn't it?
oh and edit2 (lol) : i also have the "after the credits scene" at YSI ... tell me if you want it...

Last edited by Stardream; June 3rd, 2007 at 10:07 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2007, 11:53 AM
In love with....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardream View Post
uuuh, i liked that too...
does someone of you want this clip? i could post this scene (as a video)...
but i don't know if this is legal (here) ... and it would be german ... and NOT exactly cinema-quality ... but if you want to, i'll make it and then i could post it in the video-thread...
and please @one of the mods: tell me if that would be "legal"...i mean, would YOU delete my links... i would put it onto YSI, cause youtube would suspend me i think

oh and edit: i would give the links per pm i think...cause then it would be allowed, wouldn't it?
oh and edit2 (lol) : i also have the "after the credits scene" at YSI ... tell me if you want it...
Please check out the beginning of this thread. Mirk says the following:

Quote:
Sorry, we can't have posts or even links to posts of the end of credit scene. Disney is very strict about shutting down any of the pirated (pun intended ) vids that show the end of credit scene, and we don't want the board to get in trouble with the House of Mouse. If someone finds a link, please make sure you use only the PM system to share.

Mirk
So posting links to the pirated clips is not allowed. Unfortunately, coz I'd love to have the last scene and the post credits scene.
Old June 3rd, 2007, 01:41 PM
Passionate about the Elf

Thanks for watching out for the board while the mods were all offline, brylyn1979 No clips or links to clips allowed, sorry. You'll just all have to go see the movie again, I'm sure that was Disney's intention I'm going again today to drool over Will Turner, personally :

Mirk