Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Pirates of the Caribbean > At World's End

Old April 4th, 2007, 11:03 PM
CrazyArthurianElvishCelt

All the pirate lords were there the couple of times I've done it. If you're worried about the number of coins you need, don't. There's the one from Beckett first, the six pirate lords, then Barbossa and Jack give you one each as well, making the nine pieces of eight you need. From memory, the order you need for the pirate lords is (I forget their names exactly, especially the spelling ) the guy on the far left, then far right, second left (Madame Ching?), third right (so near the centre), third left (centre), second right- although that doesn't seem quite correct. Maybe it was far left, far right, second left, third right, second right, third left. I remember it definately started with the far left then far right (the Frenchman), then it was the Chinese lady, think it was the African guy next, then the Spandiard but it definately was Ammand last.

Hope that's of some help princessoftroy, if I haven't totally confused you!

EDIT- I just had to go and check that I was right. I've bolded the correct sequence, which I had in the end.

Last edited by Avalon Mists; April 4th, 2007 at 11:14 PM.
Old April 4th, 2007, 11:16 PM
princessoftroy

Was Ammand one of the ones standing there? I know a couple names that were mentioned were on the wall but I didn't see them. I don't remember seeing Ammand there. I will have to try it.
Old April 4th, 2007, 11:30 PM
Frecklescounter

When you click on a pirat his name is shown over the text he is 'speaking'. You don't have to remember it from Becketts office. Ammand is the one with the big hat if I remember right...

Ava, Icon & Sig by me
OPQA & CU No. 1 to Helen
Old April 5th, 2007, 03:20 AM
CrazyArthurianElvishCelt

Referencing one of the screencaps Nel posted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neldorwen View Post
If you give them numbers left to right of 1 (guy with green headwear), 2 (Madame Ching), 3 (Ammand, red/orange headgear with sword drawn), 4 (African guy), 5 (short Spaniard), and 6 (Frenchman with big curly hair), you need to click on them in this order- 1, 6, 2, 4, 5, 3
Old April 6th, 2007, 12:19 AM
princessoftroy

Thank you Avalon!! I am going to try again and see what happens!
Old April 6th, 2007, 01:30 AM
CrazyArthurianElvishCelt

Your welcome! I hope you get it to work
Old April 6th, 2007, 05:14 PM
princessoftroy

It is in one of my folders for one of my classes so I can't try it right now but I will.