Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Elizabethtown

Old May 17th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Elf

*Double Gasp* Can I have it? *puppy dog face*

Old May 17th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Queenie

Imagine having that across the front of the house!! - think I'd be disowned though!
Old May 17th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Passionately Enthralled

Excellent signage! I could sit in that cafe all day, staring up at the building.

As far as Orlando being in Cannes, I don't think so. In fact, isn't he back in the Caribean filming POTC2&3? I think at this point if he was there we would be seeing a lot of photos of him on the web and I haven't seen one yet. Though I have seen several of Viggo and the 'stash'.
Old May 20th, 2005, 03:54 AM
luv4ever

i found this pic on my PC. im pretty sure i got it from here, but i cant find the thread now. its a cute pic. but small.

Old May 20th, 2005, 04:04 AM
Pointy_Ear

luv4ever (thanks for the pic , I love it), in this picture you've posted, Orlando looks so much taller than Dunst !? I mean, I thought that Dunst was kind of tall, but in this pic she looks so small, do you, guys, think? It might be just the angle the pic was taken, but, oh, I don't know. I wonder how tall Orlando really is?
Old May 20th, 2005, 04:27 AM
British Boy Lovin' Goon

I think Dunst is only around 5'6" or 5'7"?
Old May 20th, 2005, 05:05 AM
Pointy_Ear

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarchick
I think Dunst is only around 5'6" or 5'7"?
Ow...Ok, then. My bad. I thought (I don't know why) that she was kind of tall. But yeah, if she's only 5'6", she is ok on this pic.
Old May 20th, 2005, 05:35 AM
Comfortable in the gutter

Holy pecs batman... look at Bloomie's chest in that tiny pic luv4ever posted!! Do I spy nipple? Ohhhh mommy! Those tight shirts he wore for this film! GAH! I made it through KoH... no guarentee I'll withstand E-Town!
Old May 20th, 2005, 06:30 AM
Pointy_Ear

Well, GretchenL, you haven't seen KOH extended edition yet (no one of us seen it yet, of course)! I am afraid this extended version with full love scene and stuff, it is gonna kill us all!!! For me, personally, it really seems like death is gonna come to me holding the DVD KOH extended edition....
Old May 20th, 2005, 06:46 AM
Crazy in Love

you naughty GRETCHENL! hehe... yeah, i see the nipple! HAHA. I just noticed, Orlando is such a gentleman, but why is Kirsten holding the umbrella for him?! HAHA! She looked like an assistant in that picture... CUTE nonetheless.
Old May 20th, 2005, 07:03 AM
luv4ever

well she is a flight attendant, but from what ive seen, there is no need for an umbrella in a plane. maybe shes just being nice. lol
Old May 20th, 2005, 08:17 AM
Comfortable in the gutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointy_Ear
I am afraid this extended version with full love scene and stuff, it is gonna kill us all!
You definitely have a point there, although I've always wanted to see Orlando in a more contemporary role! Let's face it, he'll be the death of us all no matter what film happens to kill us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambayuun
you naughty GRETCHENL! hehe...
Who moi? I'm a perfect angel!
Old May 21st, 2005, 06:11 AM
Elf

Zebra... growl LOL!
Old May 23rd, 2005, 04:33 PM
alysia

Ooooh yum! I really want to go & steal that Billboard now! Do ya think people would notice?

Thanks for posting.

Alysia
Old May 24th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Crazy in Love

I don't know if this has been posted before but this is the kid that will be playing young DREW in Elizabethtown... His name is... OH MY. I forgot... Oh, it is MASSAM HOLDEN.

CUTE HUH?!

and this too, I have never seen before... HE is hugging "MITCH" in this bridge... I think this is where Cameron Crowe said he shed tears because of Orlando's performance...

Last edited by ambayuun; May 24th, 2005 at 10:46 PM.
Old May 24th, 2005, 10:28 PM
MzTachikawa

AAW! I haven't seen that before. He is so adorable
Old May 25th, 2005, 03:33 AM
On a Yellow Slide

thanks ambayuun! I hadn't seen that one on the bridge yet, I don't think. Cameron Crowe actually shed tears? Oh, we are all toast when this film comes out.

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #1 *addictive avi by the lovely (and evil) Serein*
Old May 28th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Lemmewinks10

What a cute little boy
Old June 2nd, 2005, 11:32 AM
Ania

This little boy is very cute. I'm not sure dos everyone put it but I found today this poster from Elizabethtown, I'm not sure it is real or someone made it.
Old June 2nd, 2005, 11:49 AM
Human News Ticker

Thats not the real poster, it's just a fan made one.
Old June 2nd, 2005, 06:19 PM
Crazy in Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ania
This little boy is very cute. I'm not sure dos everyone put it but I found today this poster from Elizabethtown, I'm not sure it is real or someone made it.
Not a real one. WIth the way the poster is made, it seems like it is a love triangle mystery suspense thriller. BEAUTIFULLY done, but no way does it have anything to do with the movie's plot.
Old June 4th, 2005, 01:46 PM
obbabe2004

I totally agree!

He looks so sexy in black.

Of course, he looks sexy in everything..but still. LOL.

Isn't it amazing how Orlando can look good in everything, and still look good in nothing as well. Do ya'll get that. If you don't let me explain it better.

He looks good with clothes or without them. LOL.

I love the pic. *hugs* thanks for posting. Now all he needs to do is move all the glass's off the table and then sit back down with his legs open like that. LOL. Did I just say that out loud.

Tamara

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElentAri
BLAAAAAAAAAAAACK! *hyperventilating* Oh lordie. black. He's wearing...black.

Hot he is, and in black, hotter he is.
Old June 6th, 2005, 01:29 AM
Soul On Fire

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointy_Ear
Well, GretchenL, you haven't seen KOH extended edition yet (no one of us seen it yet, of course)! I am afraid this extended version with full love scene and stuff, it is gonna kill us all!!! For me, personally, it really seems like death is gonna come to me holding the DVD KOH extended edition....
Note to self. Do not watch at night after everyone is asleep. Sqealing will be involved. Or... wait... Should I watch it after everyone is asleep?
And as for Elizabethtown.... I really can't wait to see this movie! I've heard mixed reveiws about it, but most of the ones I've read are praising it. Either way.... It's Orlando. How could it not be good?
Old June 6th, 2005, 01:50 AM
In Valinor

Elerrina sent us a link to an actor's website which we've seen before but I can't seem to locate what thread it was in. Anyway, it's the boy that played "Blue Bike Kid", cute pic of him and Orlando. Please respect the actor's wishes and do not take his copyrighted picture to post anywhere, just enjoy.

Blue Bike Kid
Old June 6th, 2005, 01:57 AM
British Boy Lovin' Goon

So cute, I just hope the kid's parts don't get cut.