Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Elizabethtown

Old August 16th, 2004, 11:34 PM
Paulie

wow she's lucky!
very lucky

btw, where is Orlando actually?
Old August 17th, 2004, 01:30 AM
magsjags

who knows.. some small-ish town with a lot of trees and nice scenery in the US. thats all i know..
Old August 22nd, 2004, 08:18 PM
magsjags

Just a little tidbit I heard from my friend-- she said her mom's friend was a security guard and she was put on the Brown Hotel while the crew was there, and she said when Orlando walked in he turned around and asked someone to get his other two bags. hah.. that's totally useless and not interesting at all, but.. oh well.

So where are they right now? ..I'm guessing LA because of the recent pictures.
Old August 23rd, 2004, 02:07 AM
Elf

Well, here's something my friend found:

Quote:
Edited to remove gossip
(I dunno the link, she just sent it to me through mail)

*Em

Last edited by Elements; August 23rd, 2004 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Gossip is not allowed on this board.
Old August 23rd, 2004, 02:16 AM
OrlandosRiverRat

I know Ted Casablanca's writing anywhere! That's him. He keeps changing his story, according to my friend who watches E! Although he's been insinuating online there's something between Orlando & Kirsten, my friend told me he renegged that when he was on E! this past week.

Anyways, I think this is getting a bit too close into "personal life" convo we're supposed to avoid anyways. People just wanna start trouble, man, I swear. Gosh FORBID they let Kirsten enjoy being single, or Orlando and Kate be happy either.

Last edited by OrlandosRiverRat; August 23rd, 2004 at 02:58 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2004, 02:57 AM
Elf

Oops, i forgot about that... Sorry!

*Em
Old August 23rd, 2004, 03:24 AM
Flybaby014563

I'm really starting to get tired of Ted Casablanca on E! I think he should know that Orlando is never going to leave Kate.tired of that crap...

~Peace Out~

-Nikki
Old August 23rd, 2004, 03:49 AM
magsjags

I've always thought of Orlando as being flirty in a way that doesn't mean anything with ladies,..I mean so what if they are dinner together? All this speculation is happening probably just because Jake-Kirsten was a high-profile split up and she's filming with Orlando. That can be so cheesy when two leading actors in a movie get together..
Old August 23rd, 2004, 04:04 AM
Flybaby014563

Quote:
Originally Posted by magsjags
I've always thought of Orlando as being flirty in a way that doesn't mean anything with ladies,..I mean so what if they are dinner together? All this speculation is happening probably just because Jake-Kirsten was a high-profile split up and she's filming with Orlando. That can be so cheesy when two leading actors in a movie get together..
Yeah I like your point.Really good point magsjags.

~Peace Out~

-Nikki
Old August 23rd, 2004, 12:43 PM
Elements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybaby014563
I'm really starting to get tired of Ted Casablanca on E! I think he should know that Orlando is never going to leave Kate.tired of that crap...

~Peace Out~

-Nikki
Two little things to point out here Nikki. 1: One can never know who is going to break up with whom, even if you were close friends with said couple you probably wouldn't know until after the event. And 2: Your statement really is verging very much on the gossip and private life discussion as you are making statements about their relationship. Please refrain from making comments like this. You are allowed to think whatever you like, but you should not be discussing it on this board. Thanks.
Old August 23rd, 2004, 12:47 PM
SherinaSue

I agree, ALso- the whole "CHemistry" thing is often said just to promote the movie, since it is a romantic comedy. I have "chemistry" with male friends too,(meaning we get a long together, and hug, etc.) but I am in love with my own husband. Doesn't mean anything.
Old August 23rd, 2004, 10:25 PM
magsjags

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherinaSue
I agree, ALso- the whole "CHemistry" thing is often said just to promote the movie, since it is a romantic comedy. I have "chemistry" with male friends too,(meaning we get a long together, and hug, etc.) but I am in love with my own husband. Doesn't mean anything.
Exactly. Good example- Saying that (the married to one of the most beautiful and popular in Hollywood) Brad Pitt was "seen" with Angeline Jolie while filming a movie together having great chemistry and snuggling. Psh.. paparazzi sucks.
Old August 25th, 2004, 04:21 AM
Flybaby014563

Not to mention that Brad was also seen w/ Catherine Zeta-Jones,who plays his love interest in Ocean's 12.But nothing happened right?Then I know nothing's going to happen with Orlando and Kirsten. I think we all know that Kate would be heartbroken if something happened.And I really don't want that to happen.

~Peace Out~

-Nikki
Old August 25th, 2004, 11:14 AM
MissAndrea

I hate gossip too! But for anyone that wants to check it out (and has german tv channels) check out today's VIVA Text (p.121) and RTL 2 (p. 105). They have the whole Orli, Kate and Kirsten thing in there. Don't wanna repeat anything it said in there.

Orlando and Kate are a lovely couple! I think they have what it takes to stay together and it's not fair to interrupt in there privacy by speculating and inventing new rumours...

SherinaSue i totally agree with you!!
Old August 25th, 2004, 12:00 PM
Elements

THE GOSSIP STOPS HERE

Comments about 'Kate being heartbroken', that they will 'never break up anyway' and all the other comments on that line are NOT ALLOWED on this board. It is gossip, and it is intruding on his private life and it MUST STOP. If you want to discuss Orlando and Kate, I suggest you go to a board that allows those discussion. This is not one of those boards.

This thread WILL be locked if this discussion continues.

Last edited by Elements; August 25th, 2004 at 12:05 PM.
Old August 25th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Claddagh

This latest rumour is utter garbage and it is malicious. They said this about Nicole Kidman and Jude Law during the Cold Mountain shoot. Nicole Kidman sued and won.
Old August 25th, 2004, 01:09 PM
In Valinor

Please, we've been fairly lenient with many members but there's been a definite trend in gossip and it must end. We put our trust in our members, please do not abuse that trust. No more gossip/speculation!

Thank you.

Last edited by Elf Lady; August 25th, 2004 at 01:45 PM.
Old August 25th, 2004, 01:10 PM
magsjags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claddagh
This latest rumour is utter garbage and it is malicious. They said this about Nicole Kidman and Jude Law during the Cold Mountain shoot. Nicole Kidman sued and won.
yay I guess that definitely won't be the first one of those we'll be hearing.
Old September 14th, 2004, 06:26 AM
magsjags

A girl thats in my class was carrying a new purse today (all-girls school.. not much else to look at), and something caught my eye, and it was Orlando's autograph! It said 'Maggie', a heart under it, then his signature (very neat actually) and the trademark X (hes trying to start his own Zorro trend..).
..I couldn't help but think thats what my name would look like if he had wrote it

--let's get this thread back on the good track ladies!