Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Pirates of the Caribbean > Curse of the Black Pearl

Old February 19th, 2005, 03:27 AM
Once bitten, twice shy

I find it exceedingly disturbing that Will's head comes off. And I still think that he looks like Vincent Price.
Old February 28th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Legolas, meleth uired-nin

Location: In a secure, undisclosed location with a certain Mirkwood Prince
I found the action figure at SunCoast . It's quite nice, though the features are a little harsh. And yes, it is rather disturbing that it comes with an extra "head".
Old March 1st, 2005, 03:31 AM
Mrs. Brian Epkeen

His head comes off?! Creepy!

Gorgeous avatar and signature by erendira!
Old March 1st, 2005, 11:51 AM
Malene

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieKat
I found the action figure at SunCoast . It's quite nice, though the features are a little harsh. And yes, it is rather disturbing that it comes with an extra "head".
An extra head?
The Gutter side of my personality finds that very naughty..
Old March 9th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Sibelle

I got my Will Turner today - Thanks to ebay, as it is not available in Germany. Im also a little confused what to do with the second head .

For example, I could stick it on top of my pencil, like those "Hello Kitty"-Pens...

I just tried it - looks hilarious !
Old April 21st, 2005, 08:46 PM
Passionately Enthralled

I just got my Will Turner Action Figure today, from Amazon.com.

Just had to have this cute doll with the extra head , cause I expecially love Will dressed in his cape and feathered hat the extra head he is holding in his hand, saying "Alas, poor Will the Blacksmith, I knew him well"

Seriously, I've put him on top of my mantle, right beside my bobblehead Clay Aiken (local Charlotte boy-makes-good)!!!

I guess I have a weakness for wobbly headed men
Old May 6th, 2005, 01:59 AM
Andune

I picked up the 18" talking Jack Sparrow - very lifelike. They didn't use any clips from the soundtrack, which was slightly disappointing, but he's very cool! Yes, the Will Turner doll is quite disturbing though.
Old May 6th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Totally Gob Smacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andune
I picked up the 18" talking Jack Sparrow - very lifelike. They didn't use any clips from the soundtrack, which was slightly disappointing, but he's very cool! Yes, the Will Turner doll is quite disturbing though.
I'm really hoping they'll release an 18" Will Turner in the next round. Neca did stunning work, making Capt. Jack 18'' and Legolas 20". Both are wonderfully realistic!! They seem to do the larger figures better.....

Wolfsong
Old May 7th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Mrs. Brian Epkeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leggybelle
I just got my Will Turner Action Figure today, from Amazon.com.

Just had to have this cute doll with the extra head , cause I expecially love Will dressed in his cape and feathered hat the extra head he is holding in his hand, saying "Alas, poor Will the Blacksmith, I knew him well"

Seriously, I've put him on top of my mantle, right beside my bobblehead Clay Aiken (local Charlotte boy-makes-good)!!!

I guess I have a weakness for wobbly headed men
Wouldn't it be cool if they made the characters from POTC into bobbleheads?!

Gorgeous avatar and signature by erendira!
Old May 7th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Andune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsong
I'm really hoping they'll release an 18" Will Turner in the next round. Neca did stunning work, making Capt. Jack 18'' and Legolas 20". Both are wonderfully realistic!! They seem to do the larger figures better.....

Wolfsong
It's probably because with the larger dolls they're able to bring out better detail. I reckon it's probably difficult on the smaller dolls.
Old May 10th, 2005, 10:30 PM
luxybird

A very dear friend of mine says that the Will Turner ( doll) with the pony tail looks like Will Smith!!!
GOSH!!
I dunno if i am going to try for the doll, it is scary..two heads??
That is kinda weird!!!!
But i dunno!

I know I love:

Old May 15th, 2005, 05:25 AM
Invisible Girl

He was perfect! And he's perfect in all movies!!! Yeah......it's true....
Old May 15th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Soul On Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxybird
I dunno if i am going to try for the doll, it is scary..two heads??
That is kinda weird!!!!
I totally agree. I saw the doll at Spencers Gifts and I was all WOW.... wait.... I stared at it for a moment and realized that you could decapitate poor Will! Then there's the floating head next to his other one *shiver*.... I think they need to re-package that doll. It was really creepy looking.