Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Kingdom of Heaven

Old November 3rd, 2004, 03:53 AM
luv4ever

Kingdom Of Heaven Trailer

my friend e-mailed me saying that in an article on the kingdom of heaven trailer it said that it would be released this month (nov) or next month. i dunno if this is true or not and where it came from but we can just hope. and it kinda makes sense. i think the troy trailer came out last november or december.
Old November 3rd, 2004, 04:37 AM
Nabila

Awesome! Lets hope it does.!
Old November 3rd, 2004, 04:48 AM
In Valinor

Yeah, a sneak peak trailer for "Troy" came out on November 5th last year on Yahoo and on ET First Look, so we'll be keeping our eyes peeled on Friday!
Old November 3rd, 2004, 04:54 AM
luv4ever

wow..that really is soon...yea pleaz come soon!
Old November 3rd, 2004, 08:22 AM
Elo

Oh yes please...I'm eager to discover Balian in action

Last edited by Elo; November 3rd, 2004 at 10:49 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2004, 08:25 AM
Sazi

KoH trailer? Gosh... now I don't know if I'm excited or just plain scared about that!
Old November 3rd, 2004, 11:22 AM
Threthiel

It makes sense. The Star Wars Episode III teaser trailer will start airing tomorrow night on T.V. and both these films open the same month...that will be nice if it does.
Old November 3rd, 2004, 11:26 AM
Seuvilen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazi
KoH trailer? Gosh... now I don't know if I'm excited or just plain scared about that!
Heh, I was exactly the same way about POTC. Trying not to get worked up right now... Can't take the extra stress...

(squee)
Old November 3rd, 2004, 11:41 AM
Sazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seuvilen
Heh, I was exactly the same way about POTC. Trying not to get worked up right now... Can't take the extra stress...

(squee)
Oh help! Extra stress? Like I'm not enough in love as it is!
Old November 3rd, 2004, 01:13 PM
~Vita

Aww, that would be awesome !!!
Old November 3rd, 2004, 09:10 PM
dejaorlando22

don't know about you all but this is another one of his sword hero movies so i am kinda scared for this one. although he does look good in historical costumes. i just don't want folks to think that is all this man can do.
Old November 3rd, 2004, 11:57 PM
HauntedByFear

The same thing is going to happen to me as happened with the Troy trailer. I watched like a hawk for it and didn't wind up seeing one bit of Paris until about two weeks before it came out. *sigh* I don't watch too much TV, so maybe it's my fault. But I will keep my eyeballs peeled.
Old November 4th, 2004, 09:17 AM
Malene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seuvilen

(squee)
Come on,Seu. We live for this kind of extra stress!
Old November 4th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Flybaby014563

Well,I hope they start showing it soon!I can't wait any longer!!

~Peace Out~

-Nikki
Old November 4th, 2004, 09:21 PM
mandolinaes

OHHHH!!! I need to see it. NOWWW!!!!
Old November 4th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Pervy Picture Handler

There was a notice, that someone on IMDB has already seen a Kingdom of Heaven teaser trailer.

But this is with 99,99999% probability a fake. - One can't rely on 'news' posted on IMDB anyway.

~ Naz ~

Orlando's Queen of Pixels. - Naz's Gallery - LJ
Old November 5th, 2004, 12:48 AM
DMW3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazgul88
There was a notice, that someone on IMDB has already seen a Kingdom of Heaven teaser trailer.

But this is with 99,99999% probability a fake. - One can't rely on 'news' posted on IMDB anyway.

~ Naz ~
...Is it the same person that met Lord Lucan on Shergar, then bumped into Elvis and Jim Morrison, whilst out spotting flying pigs..

Diane
Old November 5th, 2004, 12:55 AM
In Valinor

I checked the profile of that poster (Nickemon), that post was the only one I could find during the entire time s/he's been a member of IMDB and they haven't been back since. *troll* Probably the same guy that PM'd me over there (under another name "militaryprops") claiming to have worked on KoH and wanting to tell me everything about Orlando on the set.
Quote:
Hi,my name is Pete and I work in the film Industry.i have just returned from Morocco after filming K.O.H for four months
.Prior to that I was prepping this film in the u,k,
Last year I did the same on the film `Troy `,so it is my second film working with orlando. If you have any questions regarding either film,please ask away.Regards,
Pete
That guy signed up June 21, 2004, PM'd me and never returned either. Needless to say I ignored him.

Last edited by Elf Lady; November 5th, 2004 at 12:58 AM.
Old November 5th, 2004, 01:15 AM
Flybaby014563

That's very interesting...

~Peace Out~

-Nikki
Old November 6th, 2004, 06:39 AM
jsclark86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf Lady

I checked the profile of that poster (Nickemon), that post was the only one I could find during the entire time s/he's been a member of IMDB and they haven't been back since. *troll* Probably the same guy that PM'd me over there (under another name "militaryprops") claiming to have worked on KoH and wanting to tell me everything about Orlando on the set. That guy signed up June 21, 2004, PM'd me and never returned either. Needless to say I ignored him.
That person "Nickemon" has written back and he said he saw the trailer at a private screening. I know this is from IMDb and the people on there can't be taken seriously, but they "guessed" the trailer would be out in time for Alexander, which would make sense, an epic would have an epic trialer shown before it, but yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up.
Old November 6th, 2004, 01:02 PM
Threthiel

I've thought about this alot. And it seems hard to have a trailer when they don't even have website up yet. Or at least I've not seen one, and I'm sure EL would be the first to find it or tell us.
Old November 6th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Elements

Maybe that person has trouble defining dreams from reality. I've done that before
Old November 6th, 2004, 04:51 PM
In Valinor

Could be a series of educated guesses considering and if true (as jsclark noted, it does make sense), then maybe we'll see something online to coincide with the opening of "Alexander". Cool!
Old November 6th, 2004, 10:37 PM
Pervy Picture Handler

Found this posted at OBM today. It's a bit different from what I read two days ago ...

Quote:
Kingdom of Heaven Trailer
posted by Marie, 11/06/04, from IMDb Board
Nickemon reports on IMDB board: I am fortunate enough to work with movies and theatres. The "local" Fox office invited me and showed it on their widescreen-TV. However, they downloaded it directly from the trailer studio (the format was Quicktime). That's why I can't give you guys a link. I have no idea when the teaser trailer is going to be played in theatres, but a wild guess is it'll be finished in time for Alexander. Some digital details weren't finished and the sound was not 100% acceptable, but all in all it looked stunning in my opinion. And after Troy, etc, it is difficult to impress! What it showed: battle scenes in some sort of forest, with snow falling (very much felt like Gladiator), castles, Jerusalem, a lot of dialogue between Neeson and Bloom, quick shots of Jeremy Irons in a blue tunic and armor, fierce battles in desert settings, a love affair between Bloom and...I didn't identify her, but I think we all know her name, judging by the cast list. Orlando Bloom looked more like a man than the boy he looked like in some of his previous movies. In my opinion I think the movie will be far better than the lame Troy. I really hope it'll be a new Gladiator.
Of course, this could still be a fake, but one never knows ...

~ Naz ~

Orlando's Queen of Pixels. - Naz's Gallery - LJ
Old November 8th, 2004, 08:43 AM
Malene

Imdb has just lost all it's credibility with me.
When I first started visiting the board about two and a half years ago to read the actually very good discussions on the LoTR boards there, I thought it was a nice reliable place.
But now it's just filled with obnoxious kids, and their "news" are less than reliable to say the least.
Now I just visit once in a while to amuse myself with their idiotic posters.
Hope I didn't offend any Imdb posters now,but that's just the way I feel about that place now.