Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Ned Kelly

Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:38 PM
In love with my Romeo...

I'm so shocked about it. At first I couldn't believe it and I still have no words.

Rest in peace, Heath!
Old January 23rd, 2008, 05:22 PM
namarie

I couldn't and I can't believe this! I have no word to express my grief...I first knew Heath when I saw " A knight's tale", after that I never left him. Only yesterday I saw the new photos from his new movie...
Some years ago I wrote a screenplay/story and one of the characters was supposed to be played by him...he was him!
I wanted to meet and talk with him...
I my story's words his hearth still beats...

Goodbye Heath!
Old January 23rd, 2008, 06:08 PM
NinJa

Tragic. Just tragic. He was one of my fave actors and his smile was absolutely gorgeous. It could light up my day.

I got a txt from a friend with the news around 2am last night.

I still can't believe it. I've felt empty all day.

R.I.P. Heath. My thoughts go out to your family and friends
Old January 23rd, 2008, 06:12 PM
Orlando Friendly

I have been thinking of you Heath all day. I canīt believe what happend, what a traggic lost. I feel very sad. I keep you in my prayers, and ask God to be merciful to your soul . I hope we will see each other in Heaven, until that day will come RIP.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 06:31 PM
Been there, done that

I remember I fell in love with him in 10 things I Hate About You which my sis brought home being already in love with that cute guy... It was "our" movie and we watched it again just not so long ago and were remembering our crazy fandom over him.. Which got stronger with watching Patriot and A Knight's Tale...I was always so sad seeing him die in Patriot...Now..It will never be the same watching it...I have always remained his fan even though he was kinda replaced by LOTR....but will never forget the time "with him"... Still cant...and dont want to believe it

And from some reason cant get out of my head the words Mel Gibson said about him when Patriot was released....He has such a bright future ahead....sigh

always wanted to meet him and was so sad when I "missed" him while shooting in Prague...

Last edited by Nika; January 23rd, 2008 at 06:34 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 06:41 PM
besotted with buttons

Nika.
there is a kind of tribute thread- memories and thoughts here too, if anyone wants to post.

Sig and avatar by Erendira Larrikin Mary- Joe Byrne Fan Fiction
Old January 23rd, 2008, 06:54 PM
Been there, done that

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuit View Post
Nika.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 08:05 PM
PinkyK27

Sorry about that Nuit... realizing after you said it, speculation is not appropriate... though I was only relaying in a way what we had heard. My apologies.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 10:34 PM
besotted with buttons

No problem X

Old January 23rd, 2008, 10:49 PM
Malene

My thoughts and prayers go to his daughter who has lost her father.I hope her mother and family can give her just a little extra love each day of her life.
Nothing can replace the loss of a parent.

Heath,we miss you.
Hugs to all his devoted fans.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 11:15 PM
SeaTurtlesMate

This is truly tragic. I pray for Heath's friends and family through this difficult time of his passing. He was so young and his success was far reaching. He will be greatly missed.

I urge anyone to listen to the song Shelter For My Soul by Bernard Fanning. This is Ned Kelly's theme song from the movie and occurs at the end of the film. I feel like this song keeps Heath's spirit alive. My prayers to all of his loved ones. May God take care of him.
Old February 4th, 2008, 04:06 AM
CrazyArthurianElvishCelt

I was first alerted to this tragedy by Luna and my sister when I received text messages from them simultaneously. I spent a good half hour crying with the initial shock.

I too thought of the words of Shelter for my Soul. Had thoughts of doing a wallpaper, but not sure when I'll get around to it, or if I'll be capable.
Old February 7th, 2008, 01:11 AM
besotted with buttons

that would be beautiful Avs