Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > In Celebration

Old June 10th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Skyler

Gorgeous pictures - love the facial hair.
Thanks for posting.

Skyler x
Old June 10th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Scarlet Rose

Red face

I'm so proud of him!!!!! He looks so much more like "Orlando Bloom - the actor" than the classical "Orlando Bloom - The heartthrob". Please, sweeties, ya all who'll be there, share everything with us, ok? I'll cry reading every review of you when it comes out!
Old June 10th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Kate_Sienna_Inw

I promise, Scarlet I'll give you a review like you were there yourself!
Old June 11th, 2007, 12:26 AM
sabrina

hi, thanks for the pictures, i can't wait to see him.
yesterday i booked ticets to see him on the 24th of Augast . I live on Greece, and i'm going to London just to see him.
Old June 12th, 2007, 09:16 PM
princessoftroy

He looks so good! I wish I could fly to London. The US is a long way away! I want fan reviews too!!
Old June 12th, 2007, 09:32 PM
HiLaRbEaN

Thank you, Amby!!!

I want to go sooo bad... but I think I'm the only one from the US who wants to go lol. Oh well, I expect complete reviews from everyone who does go!

Hilary
Old June 14th, 2007, 09:14 AM
The Dimension Jumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiLaRbEaN View Post
Thank you, Amby!!!

I want to go sooo bad... but I think I'm the only one from the US who wants to go lol. Oh well, I expect complete reviews from everyone who does go!

Hilary
I want to go! A chance to see Orlando perform in person... And I'm a few thousand miles and eight hours away...and broke. So don't feel bad, Hil...I share your pain...
Old June 14th, 2007, 02:10 PM
wallace

I will be conducting a conference with Robert Hardy, and will be missing him by 3 days, so I am hopeful that they will extend the play. It will be my birthday so think that is the least that they can do for me, and others who want to go.

In the meantime, I am contenting myself with reading the play. He will be brilliant in it. It suits him perfectly, and the northern humor is wonderful.

I hope this starts a new area of his career for him. It is what he's wanted for so long, and I felt so badly when on the Parkinson show he said, he had been hungering for it.
Old June 15th, 2007, 11:10 PM
sicajess

oh oh oh this sounds great!
Guess who happens to be in London when the play starts *rubs hands together*
now a way to get my hands on about 80 pounds for my friend and I. I'd go sit on Band E, but I have the feeling I'll need to bring a satilite with me to see our man if I do.
Old June 16th, 2007, 06:23 AM
Countess

I just want to know which one of you plans to bring the mini-camcorder and digital photo belt so you can bootleg a copy for us poor, deprived, starving Orlandians in the US (Feed the Orlandians. They need your help).
Old June 16th, 2007, 08:36 AM
The Dimension Jumper

Devotion devotion...thy name is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countess View Post
I just want to know which one of you plans to bring the mini-camcorder and digital photo belt so you can bootleg a copy for us poor, deprived, starving Orlandians in the US (Feed the Orlandians. They need your help).
"Orlandians"?!? I love it, Countess! That's like a definition for a fan of Orlando that I heard not too long after the Fellowship came out: " 'Landoites".

Excuse please...
Old June 16th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Lilith

yes Countess!!!! Feed us please!!!!!!!
you lucky, who can manage to see him in London...share with us tour lucky!!!!!!!
Old June 16th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Bloomed

Just one question: Is it allowed to take pictures inside the theatre??
Old June 16th, 2007, 06:40 PM
arwen_undomiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayako View Post
Just one question: Is it allowed to take pictures inside the theatre??
Definately not.
Old June 16th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Bloomed

Quote:
Originally Posted by arwen_undomiel View Post
Definately not.
That's what I was afraid of
Well, at least I get to see Orlando (even if I'll see him very very small )
Old June 17th, 2007, 01:26 PM
dabbadmc

I'm really annoyed, as I usually go to London around that time with my family, but we're going elsewhere this year! I really want to see Orlando!

But I think that all the reviews on the website may be enough.

What are the odds though, huh? The one time we don't go to London is the time I need to go most.
Old June 17th, 2007, 09:43 PM
I wish....

Quote:
Originally Posted by arwen_undomiel View Post
Definately not.
Not even with a cell with no flash!
Old June 17th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Passionately Enthralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Belgium View Post
Not even with a cell with no flash!
Normally not even with that, but I have no idea about theatres in London - IMHO, it's just common courtesy to not fiddle around with mobile phones and the like, it can be quite distracting for the actors and certainly disturbing for the rest of the audience.

Hopefully they offer some pics to buy at a reasonable price or have some on display outside of the theatre, those we'll be able to shoot - but inside a theatre a mobile phone is a big NO (at least where I live) and I always get really angry about people who forget to switch it off.
Old June 17th, 2007, 10:36 PM
dazzled

[QUOTE][/Well, at least I get to see Orlando (even if I'll see him very very small )
QUOTE]

no cameras but you can take binoculars !
Old June 18th, 2007, 10:24 AM
I wish....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaela View Post
Normally not even with that, but I have no idea about theatres in London - IMHO, it's just common courtesy to not fiddle around with mobile phones and the like, it can be quite distracting for the actors and certainly disturbing for the rest of the audience.

Hopefully they offer some pics to buy at a reasonable price or have some on display outside of the theatre, those we'll be able to shoot - but inside a theatre a mobile phone is a big NO (at least where I live) and I always get really angry about people who forget to switch it off.
I didn't mean calling or receiving calls; I'd never do that (since it also drives me crazy people who do it ). I meant putting the cell on "silent" and taking pictures with no flash .

I guess I'll see what the other OLers do in July before I go see him.
Old June 18th, 2007, 11:01 AM
Totally Gob Smacked

Hi were new here and i think we just died and went to heaven

WE HAVE TICKETS TO SEE "IN CELEBRATION" there should be programmes for sale in the theatre. there have been whenever i've been to the theatre!
Old June 18th, 2007, 11:14 AM
In Love

Just my opinion, but I really hope people don't go to the play and ruin it for everyone, by taking pictures or calling out "I love you, Orlando!" or something. That would be rather selfish and very tough on the actors, especially Orlando.
Old June 18th, 2007, 11:46 AM
I wish....

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcarusMalfoy View Post
Just my opinion, but I really hope people don't go to the play and ruin it for everyone, by taking pictures or calling out "I love you, Orlando!" or something. That would be rather selfish and very tough on the actors, especially Orlando.
Well, I really hope the people are going to act the same way when he appears on stage as they will react with the other actors, which means, with attention and silence. That's how I will react externally at least (no mind reader in the theatre please ).
Old June 18th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Passionately Enthralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Belgium View Post
I didn't mean calling or receiving calls; I'd never do that (since it also drives me crazy people who do it ). I meant putting the cell on "silent" and taking pictures with no flash .

I guess I'll see what the other OLers do in July before I go see him.
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so rude, it was not my intention to imply you were planning on using the phone for making calls
That happens when a language is not your own
Anyway, I still see no chance of taking pictures during the performance
Old June 18th, 2007, 03:17 PM
Artanis

Yeah, I don't recommend on the "photo" thing. This is Orlando's big break at a play. I would hate for it to be ruined by someone with flash photography or any electronics whatsoever. I'm sure, as Michaela said, you can buy a nice photograph after the play. It's common courtesy to the actors on stage and the other people around you.