Go Back   Orlando Love > Movies and Stage > Pirates of the Caribbean > Dead Man's Chest

Old February 26th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Totally Gob Smacked

This is too hard! I love the whole movie. Okay, how about when Jack shoots the undead monkey in Tia Dalma's hut. I love the fiendish look on his face. And beautiful Will tellling the parrot that he isn't going to eat him. Actually, I think the scenes on the cannibal island are really my favorites, but gee.....!

Wait, wait, I thought of another one. The one where Davy Jones is sleeping and Bill teases the key out from Davy's tentacles. Love it!

Last edited by Llyneth; February 27th, 2007 at 03:33 AM. Reason: fixing double post
Old March 19th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Faye

I love when Will and others Pirates are in the bones's prison, it's very funny and I like music.
Old April 8th, 2007, 08:06 AM
Elfin Magick

Lightbulb Whip, Wheel, and 3 Way (Sword)Play at Disneyland: Bring Your Own Rum

Elizabeth Swann: “Oh, the heat!” Quit 3-way sword fighting over a beating heart in a dead man‘s chest and pay tribute to me! Proper lady in polite society Elizabeth Swann is a woman to my own heart: an innocent seductress who looks all woman while fighting like a man. And--laughing out loud--I thought that the three grown men sword fighting in an oversized hamster wheel was nearly as Disneyland erotic as Will getting flogged in the rain with a limp sea noddle as an act of compassion by his starfish templed doomed Dad, Barnacle Bootstrap Bill.

As I’ve said before:

"If I could walk through the screen and join in the scenes, it’s untold if I would kiss “Elizabeth” or BECOME her... But heck, if “three is company” than four would be a charm--no murder, mutiny, or mayhem necessary--on the high seas escapade... Elizabeth, knows how to get under a man’s skin until she is in his heart. Elizabeth uses body language and loaded language to burn her image into a man’s brain until she becomes an all-consuming desire: the fire of desire is fanned by the very air that the men breathe." Well done, Ms. Lizzie.

Speaking of "well done." Captain Jack is a rouge God good enough to be savored bite by bite, in my humble opinion. That conversation between Jack and Elizabeth sums it up nicely: “curiosity: you’re going to want to taste it."

And I'm going to watch! In my opinion, Elizabeth has it coming to her just like that blasted undead Monkey! Never underestimate the value of a good grudge

There's no life script reading that a proper marriage between ONE man and a woman is the only possible "happily ever after." Why not "have it all?" Oh, I almost forgot: it's the "wonderful world of Disney."
Old April 11th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Utterly Obsessed

When Jack DIES!!! MUHAHA
No, actually the whipping and the threesome

That sentence is just...
Old April 11th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Malene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniran View Post
When Jack DIES!!! MUHAHA

That sentence is just...
Old April 12th, 2007, 12:05 AM
Artanis

Ah, the whipping. Best. Scene. Ever.
Old April 12th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Elfin Magick

Cool Jack dies wearing his hat and slimey after skirt chasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniran View Post
When Jack DIES!!! MUHAHA

That sentence is just...
Jack did die well. I think it was poetic justice that Cptn died skirt chasing and slimed on while wearing his hat; perhaps the Tortuga woman hexed him for unfulfilled pillow promises and poor, innocent Elizabeth was just a tool of destiny in the wrong place at the right time.

Add: There is also the pesky little technocality that Jack had already bartered 100 years of servitude in order to be able to intro himself as Captain Jack Sparrow, Captain of the raised Pearl.

Last edited by Elfin Magick; April 12th, 2007 at 02:11 AM. Reason: the cat in the h-a-t obvious add on
Old April 13th, 2007, 12:22 AM
princessoftroy

The whipping scene was really sad but it was hot at the same time!! What a body that man has!! Would any of you like to replace Bootstrap as the one whipping him?
Old April 13th, 2007, 12:25 AM
Artanis

No, I'll grab the towels and rub in the aloe instead.
Old April 13th, 2007, 12:31 AM
princessoftroy

That sounds like a good job! I would love to rub his muscles! Should we be nice and give the job to someone else?
Old April 13th, 2007, 12:53 AM
Artanis

Sharing is caring.
Old April 13th, 2007, 03:33 AM
On a Yellow Slide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
Sharing is caring.

*lines up for the sharing*

Shameless Middle Earth Hussy #1 *addictive avi by the lovely (and evil) Serein*
Old April 13th, 2007, 04:20 AM
Artanis

Ah, so we have a line now. Anyone else up for the groping treatment?
Old April 13th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Elfin Magick

Cool whipping Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessoftroy View Post
The whipping scene was really sad but it was hot at the same time!! What a body that man has!! Would any of you like to replace Bootstrap as the one whipping him?
The thought of whipping Will makes me sad, but I've heard "What's a little blood between friends?" Still, pain is not my pleasure: giving or receiving.

Never underestimate the power of a good spanking, just enough to sting like a wet towel snap. It gets the point across without scarring or traumatizing.

If you need first aid, some careless, bumbling brute has gone too far, IMHO.

Old April 13th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Erelien

atMay fav sceen from DMC would have to be when Will, Jack, And Norington are fighting on the Island and they are on that big wather wheel the came off of the mill. When Jack feel into the Grave i just died lol no pun intented.

Last edited by Erelien; April 13th, 2007 at 03:03 PM.
Old April 13th, 2007, 03:49 PM
princessoftroy

I laughed when he fell in too!
Old April 13th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Erelien

We also can not forget when Jack Sang "I got a Jar of dirt, i got a jar of dirt, i got a jar of dirt, and guess whats inside it!!!" the look on Will's Face was priceless druning that scene. lol
Old April 13th, 2007, 04:37 PM
evenstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
Ah, so we have a line now. Anyone else up for the groping treatment?
*dashes up to the line and waits patiently*

i loved the part when Will was trapped by the cannibals and was hanging upside down and was waving his sword around (that sounds so wrong...and yet right at the same time ) and he goes "let's go, c'mon who wants it...i can do this all day"

another scene was when jack did that "snip snip" action with his fingers and referred to Will as a eunuch. and him adding "savvy" behind his instructions to the cannibals...

but the best scene, as many others have mentioned, is the lashing scene....

btw, during the scene when Will is tied to a pole and being carried upside down to meet the chief (jack), was anyone worried about orlando's back? coz i kept thinking that it couldn't have been good for him. truly a pirate's life for him...
Old April 14th, 2007, 06:01 AM
Elfin Magick

Question Jack's ditty on dirt & pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erelien View Post
We also can not forget when Jack Sang "I got a Jar of dirt, i got a jar of dirt, i got a jar of dirt, and guess whats inside it!!!" the look on Will's Face was priceless druning that scene. lol
Strange that you mention that. I was just going through my day today and it (Jack's little dirt ditty) popped into my mind out of nowhere. Maybe in PotC III we'll hear Jack sing, "I've got a pair of pants, I've got a pair of pants, and guess what's inside them?" Elizabeth will go and Jack will rip off her corset to save her life again.
Old April 14th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Artanis

Quote:
The look on his face was genuine. No one knew what the heck Johnny was doing. I think I heard that from somewhere, but I can't remember where right now. Same when Barbossa shows up. They had no clue that he was coming onto the project. So, their faces are really their real facial expressions as to what was going on.
Old April 14th, 2007, 05:21 PM
kissing will turner !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin Magick View Post
I've got a pair of pants, and guess what's inside them?" Elizabeth will go and Jack will rip off her corset to save her life again.
do it jack !!!

sig set by Nenya thanks darling
i love you William Turner!
Old April 14th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Alive...and kicking

It´s dificult to choose only one,but I love the scene,at the end of the movie,in Tia Dalma´s hut where Will shows how strong his love for Liz is.´cause he wants Jack to be alive,just to see her pleased...even when he thoughts she loves jack!!What a lover,what a man!! I think in the third movie she´ll have to prove that really deserves his true love.

Old April 14th, 2007, 06:56 PM
princessoftroy

Evenstar, that was so nice of you to think about him like that. That is a good thought because his back was curved while hanging there. I wonder if his back hurt even though he has rods in his back.
Old April 15th, 2007, 01:17 AM
Erelien

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin Magick View Post
"I've got a pair of pants, I've got a pair of pants, and guess what's inside them?" Elizabeth will go and Jack will rip off her corset to save her life again.

If only Disny would do something like that!!!! I would never get passed that scene. Talk about dieing and going to heaven Still think Jack and Elizabeth would be cute togther regardless of Will. They would all be cute togther!!

By the way here is the link to the "i got a jar of Dirt" song it is rather amuseing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRcj6CAhe7s Enjoy!!!
Old April 15th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Isabella

Quote:
If only Disny would do something like that!!!! I would never get passed that scene. Talk about dieing and going to heaven Still think Jack and Elizabeth would be cute togther regardless of Will. They would all be cute togther!!

By the way here is the link to the "i got a jar of Dirt" song it is rather amuseing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRcj6CAhe7s Enjoy!!!
LOL at that clip!
My favorite scene in DMC is a very quick part of a scene. While they are at Tia Dalmas shack the first time, as Will is walking to the table to sit down, the look on his face as he looks at her is priceless! So innocent and cute, I just LOVE it!