Go Back   Orlando Love > Orlando Love > Video Downloads > Sympathy for Delicious clips

Old February 7th, 2009, 02:36 AM
Passionately Enthralled

Fantastic! Thank you so much ladies for the links and clips! You made my day.
Old February 7th, 2009, 03:08 AM
Passionate about the Elf

Thanks so much for grabbing this. All the links I saw today on LJ were YouTube and the vid's been removed there

I knew I could count on you guys!
Old February 7th, 2009, 03:19 AM
absoluteimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranquilWind View Post
I wish someone would post a video where the screaming fans weren't so prominent. I'm not interested in fans screaming, and I believe nobody else really is either. We want Orlando, his voice and his performance. But then again, this is better than nothing and I welcome it with open arms. I am happy that someone was able to get there and tape it, no matter the quality. He seems to be rocking the stage and making a scene. Good... *evol smirk*

Thank you all for this video.
First off I'd like to say how very uncool that someone taped this and leaked it - this was strictly forbidden and Mark asked us several times NOT to record in any way. Many people WERE thrown out for doing this - it is a very pivotal scene in the movie so it being leaked is very jacked up.

I understand that you don't wanna hear the fans BUT the screaming is exactly what we were instructed to do. Later on we pantomimed and then WE heard Orly singing and the band playing - his singing style in this take was heavy metal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseymochridh View Post
Thank you, ladies, for the clips and the conversions.....Now tell me if I'm seeing things - is there, or is there not, a large banner of a leafless tree back of the stage??? Some obvious connection to the tattoo Orlando wears???
I don't recall a leafless tree - it was a large church organ thing.
Old February 7th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Dreamer

Sorry guys all links have been removed

Signature and Icon by Erendira
**Proud Member of the Special K Breakfast Club**
Old February 7th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Awaiting a warrior prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiGirl View Post
Sorry guys all links have been removed
Thanks for watching out for the board, Ki. We were all so excited it never occurred that it might be illegal.

At least we got a small sneak peek with some members attending and giving a first hand report.

Thanks again for being diligent. We don't want to lose our home on the web to some that small in the scheme of things.

Hugs,
snoe
Old February 7th, 2009, 08:38 AM
absoluteimp

Thanks Kiwi.

And looking back at the pics yes there were leafless trees! Hah! They were behind the organ thingy - and under those trees was fake snow.
Old February 7th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Wind beneath the wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteimp View Post
First off I'd like to say how very uncool that someone taped this and leaked it - this was strictly forbidden and Mark asked us several times NOT to record in any way. Many people WERE thrown out for doing this - it is a very pivotal scene in the movie so it being leaked is very jacked up.

I understand that you don't wanna hear the fans BUT the screaming is exactly what we were instructed to do. Later on we pantomimed and then WE heard Orly singing and the band playing - his singing style in this take was heavy metal.

I don't recall a leafless tree - it was a large church organ thing.
Snoewhite has voiced out my thoughts a post or two before this. So there are others, beside me, who has seen the video as well.

Last edited by TranquilWind; February 7th, 2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old February 7th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Buried Alive by Love

TranquilWind-don't worry,I don't think it occured to everyone that it was illegal-it didn't cross my mind,I just wanted to see/hear him on stage! Obviously now we know it's not allowed it's best it's removed,but when it says a national newspapers name on it-it kind of makes it look like it's ok even though,ahem,The Sun is not exactly good quality reading material!
We are all getting a bit over excited at the moment-don't lurk-everyone should feel part of this board,and we are all different
Old February 7th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Passionately Enthralled

Thanks for removing the link. I didnīt think about it that it could be illegal.

Icon and sig by me. Thanks Kat and Lola for the tuts
Old February 7th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Pervy Picture Handler

Well, seeing that this video was up on a somehow 'respectable' *cough* site like the SUN, I never really thought that it might be illegal.

Anyway - was nice as long as it lasted.

~ Naz ~

Orlando's Queen of Pixels. - Naz's Gallery - LJ
Old February 7th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Passionately Enthralled

ouch! I never thought it could be illegal and removed. Luckyly I took my measures