Go Back   Orlando Love > The Graphics Gallery > Specific Character/Celebrity Gallery

Old August 26th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Alive...and kicking

Thank you my gorgeous girls for your lovely comments...you know they're always much appreciated.

Yes FC Balian is the knight of our dreams....honest,sensitive,humble,brave and so gorgeous that take your breath away...who can ask for more?
I'm not surprised you've been caught by his charms...but girl,there's a line and Luna(Stormdancer) is on top (on top of the line,Luna,don't go straight to the gutter that I know you girl ..he he he he).
If you wanna wear that sig when you're bored of the actual one,just tell me...

Old August 26th, 2010, 12:58 PM
Imagination Rules!

Head of the line, that's me! Take a number girls and line up behind me, although be warned, I might be awhile!

hee hee - definitely on top for a good long while there Lola, until I am, let us say, deliciously dominated another way...*watches Lola swoon off her seat*

I am thinking I like that You signature....my trouble is I can never leave behind the beautiful ones gifted to me previously...Avs made me my first one and that was hard to swap and I ADORE this one from the gorgeous Kat...but am I getting old, boring and staid by keeping to the same sig when everyone else changes theirs all the time? Hmmm, should run a poll!

Befriend many, Trust few, Harm none.
Imagination is the Key to all Wonder
** Proud Member of the Special K Breakfast Club **
Old August 26th, 2010, 01:22 PM
<3 BalIan

Ok got it, you're on top of the line. Don't worry, I have no intention to steal your number 1 spot
Old August 26th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Alive...and kicking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
I am thinking I like that You signature....my trouble is I can never leave behind the beautiful ones gifted to me previously...Avs made me my first one and that was hard to swap and I ADORE this one from the gorgeous Kat...but am I getting old, boring and staid by keeping to the same sig when everyone else changes theirs all the time? Hmmm, should run a poll!
I know all that my darling...that's why I wasn't offering you that sig,no other...when I said: If you wanna wear that sig when you're bored of the actual one,just tell me... I was talking to FC... Anyway I think I'm ging to put it in the pre-made thread,so if anyone is interested in it,can claim it there....

Luna you're my beloved friend,besides my mate here...I know that you'll ask when you want something from me...

Last edited by erendira; August 26th, 2010 at 02:38 PM.
Old September 4th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Madly, Truly, Deeply in Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by erendira View Post
I made this siggy set when Luna asked me for a banner for ilustrate her gorgeous poem "YOU"(you can read it here )and I totally forgot to upload it to my Pb...now I found it in one of my folders while looking for another graphic ...and here you have it,hope you like it.

It is for sharing....tell me if you wanna use it..

OOOOh I am loving this one and style - very different. WIsh i had your talents. Well done!!! xxx
Old September 4th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Imagination Rules!

Lola, I know, and I know you know xxxx And you know, I'm still thinking about this sig...it's so beautiful but you know me.

May have something for you to play with soon though... :) I'll ask when it's done.

xxxx

Befriend many, Trust few, Harm none.
Imagination is the Key to all Wonder
** Proud Member of the Special K Breakfast Club **
Old September 15th, 2010, 08:25 PM
besotted with buttons

oh I see Luna has the same difficulties!

Sig and avatar by Erendira Larrikin Mary- Joe Byrne Fan Fiction