View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2007, 04:28 AM
melodyslove

WOW!!

Thanks,Naz,we've been trying to figure out a way to get those over at Click!Orlando without much success,so this is great!!

Jesse wrote that BBC site where the clips come from because we couldn't download them from the site here in the US,and here's the reply she received back:

Quote:
Thank you for your e-mail regarding 'Casualty'.

Since the BBC is funded by UK Television Licence payers, our principle duty is to provide programmes and content for them. For this reason, most BBC clips and programmes are not available online for viewing by non-UK users. I regret any disappointment this may cause.

I am currently unaware of any plans to release this episode on DVD. However, if you would like to make a suggestion for its release, I would suggest you put it in writing to BBC Worldwide who are responsible for the commercial release of all BBC products. Please write to:

Commissioning Editor
BBC Worldwide Ltd
Woodlands
80 Wood Lane
London
W12 0TT
And from Jesse herself,a suggestion:

Quote:
It's not good news, but if, as a collective group Orlando fans we work together, we may just see a little movement in getting this episode released onto DVD.So, get out your pen and paper, spread the word around other Orlando forums/websites/LJ's and you never know what might happen.
We're trying to get an email address to get people to write and encourage the DVD release of it that way,but haven't heard back yet.Will post the addy if and when we get one,though!

Last edited by nazgul88; September 18th, 2011 at 05:54 PM.