Orlando Love

Orlando Love (http://orlandolove.net/orlandolove/index.php)
-   Curse of the Black Pearl (http://orlandolove.net/orlandolove/forumdisplay.php?f=207)
-   -   POTC1 Pictures (http://orlandolove.net/orlandolove/showthread.php?t=9770)

SueJo2 March 22nd, 2005 01:51 AM

POTC1 Pictures
 
Saw these on Orlando Watch

s

nikki16 March 22nd, 2005 02:00 AM

thanx for the link i like the second one! hehe he's hot!

Serein March 22nd, 2005 02:03 AM

Yeah, I saw these from sakurazukalori this morning and totally forgot to post them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...03/potc_83.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...03/potc_84.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...03/potc_85.jpg

Pumpkin Spice March 22nd, 2005 02:22 AM

Dying to know what's going on in that 3rd pic.

Thanks guys!

daydreamer58 March 22nd, 2005 02:22 AM

In addition, they were also posted yesterday in the Johnny Depp Pretty Pictures thread here. :smile:

10th March 22nd, 2005 02:18 PM

his curls on the first one..... :shock:
thanks for posting them, Suejo & Serein :clap:

Aniviel March 23rd, 2005 01:29 AM

Thanks for the link and pics :clap:
There's something about HIS stance in the 2nd pic that's :thud: -the Long Lean Line of HIM :thud: !!

Starygurl56 March 23rd, 2005 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumpkin Spice
Dying to know what's going on in that 3rd pic.

Thanks guys!

I would kind of like to know too.

GeminiGirl March 23rd, 2005 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aniviel
Thanks for the link and pics :clap:
There's something about HIS stance in the 2nd pic that's :thud: -the Long Lean Line of HIM :thud: !!

OMG!!! How did I miss these yesterday!

Gorgeous, gorgeous Will. But I think he doesn't look quite as lean as he did in the first film - he has filled out quite nicely, hasn't he. And that hair (sigh)...
:thud:

Llyneth March 23rd, 2005 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeminiGirl
But I think he doesn't look quite as lean as he did in the first film - he has filled out quite nicely, hasn't he.
:thud:

:eyebrows: :eyebrows: He certainly has. In all the right places.

theoriginalvicki March 23rd, 2005 02:02 PM

These aren't pics from the 1st PoTC?

GeminiGirl March 24th, 2005 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoriginalvicki
These aren't pics from the 1st PoTC?

Oops, Vicki, I must be on Orlando overload again. Of course they are POTC1 pics, after all it says so in the title. Where is my head these days? :crazy2:

Don't mind me, I'll be quiet from now on...

Gem

P.S. I am a blonde, you know...

theoriginalvicki March 24th, 2005 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeminiGirl
Oops, Vicki, I must be on Orlando overload again. Of course they are POTC1 pics, after all it says so in the title. Where is my head these days? :crazy2:

Don't mind me, I'll be quiet from now on...

Gem

P.S. I am a blonde, you know...

It's ok! I'm a blonde too! :lol:
I did think I was losing it there for a minute, though... :blink:

Michaela August 4th, 2005 02:02 PM

Have we ever this seen before? :blink:
Just found it in the mess called my hard disk and I have no idea where I have it from :roll:
But enjoy

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6011/obpotc3mp.jpg

Nika August 4th, 2005 02:10 PM

Yes, I've seen this one, but little bit darker...Nice to see it again!!! :D

Llyneth August 4th, 2005 02:15 PM

Yeah, we've seen that one quite a while back, but nice to see it again. Peaceful slumbering Will. :smitten: He's still hot.

ms_erupt August 4th, 2005 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michaela

Ha It's Johnny's contract shot! :rofl5:

Okay, no one even knows what I'm talking about. :blink: Will shut up now. :oops: *leaving thread*

Michaela August 4th, 2005 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms_erupt
Ha It's Johnny's contract shot! :rofl5:

Okay, no one even knows what I'm talking about. :blink: Will shut up now. :oops: *leaving thread*


Stay here - but what are you talking about? Care to share??? :eyebrows:

ms_erupt August 4th, 2005 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michaela
Stay here - but what are you talking about? Care to share??? :eyebrows:

Oh, how I wish it was dirty. :eyebrows: :crafty: But, it's just this joke about how Johnny has to have a shot like that in every movie he's in. :roll: :lol: Only I think Johnny's shots go for the right profile. :D

nuit August 4th, 2005 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michaela

mmmm IS good to see that again, was going to say 'imagine waking up next to that' but a) is very shallow concentrating soley on the look of his mouth and shirt kind of pulled off his shoulder, and curls that are all touseled rather than the and b) looks like he is on the floor..me old bones would be complaining something rotten

both a) and b) though maybe overcome given the right leverage

Malene August 4th, 2005 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuit
mmmm IS good to see that again, was going to say 'imagine waking up next to that' but a) is very shallow concentrating soley on the look of his mouth and shirt kind of pulled off his shoulder, and curls that are all touseled rather than the and b) looks like he is on the floor..me old bones would be complaining something rotten

both a) and b) though maybe overcome given the right leverage

A) is very shallow anyway so would have no scruples concerning "imagining waking up next to that" based on concentrating on the things you mentioned.b) he is on the floor. Great! Shut up old bones!!! You will enjoy this! :D

ms_erupt August 4th, 2005 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malene
A) is very shallow anyway so would have no scruples concerning "imagining waking up next to that" based on concentrating on the things you mentioned.b) he is on the floor. Great! Shut up old bones!!! You will enjoy this! :D

:spit: You're such a dirty old lady. :eyebrows: :D

Llyneth August 5th, 2005 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms_erupt
:spit: You're such a dirty old lady. :eyebrows: :D

nu-huh, she just showered this morning. :wink2: :D

nuit, you know when I read your last statement I pronounced it in my head "leeeeverage". :rofl5: :rofl5: That word will always conjure thoughts of Will Turner for me now.

mirkwoodelfchick August 5th, 2005 04:54 AM

AAACK!! LLyn we always seem to think quite alike... I did the same thing :lol: 'leeeverage' *snort*

Mirk

Malene August 5th, 2005 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms_erupt
:spit: You're such a dirty old lady. :eyebrows: :D

That is the second time in less than two days I've been called old and dirty!
This has got to stop or I will not share my thoughts with people around here anymore!! :P
And you'll be missing out on something! :P



:wink2: :wink2: :wink2:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.