Orlando Love

Orlando Love (http://orlandolove.net/orlandolove/index.php)
-   At World's End (http://orlandolove.net/orlandolove/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   Scene after Credits! (http://orlandolove.net/orlandolove/showthread.php?t=9817)

Christiangirl101 May 28th, 2007 04:12 AM

Scene after Credits!

I was unable to stay and watch! Can someone tell me what happens??? Or if there is is a video tell me were i can find it!!! You can send a pm or post here and obviously spoilers welcome. And OMG what a movie!!

Thanx a bunch!!!!

mirkwoodelfchick May 28th, 2007 04:40 AM

Sorry, we can't have posts or even links to posts of the end of credit scene. Disney is very strict about shutting down any of the pirated (pun intended :wink:) vids that show the end of credit scene, and we don't want the board to get in trouble with the House of Mouse. If someone finds a link, please make sure you use only the PM system to share. :hug:

Mirk

rosamoon27 May 28th, 2007 06:18 AM

what is happening in the end?

Christiangirl101 May 28th, 2007 06:52 AM

Ok thanks for replying. I did find one on You Tube. So I'm all filled in now. :)

Zuzu Miller May 28th, 2007 08:52 AM

Didn't You Tube delete the after the credits scene? I saw it but when I e-mailed the link to my friend it was deleted!!

White Masque May 28th, 2007 08:02 PM

Last I saw, every copy of the after credits scene was deleted on You Tube because of copyright from Disney. It made me sad, but I can't blame the Disney company.

Eleutherios May 29th, 2007 06:05 PM

I found it really easily using a google search ;-)

helen May 29th, 2007 06:52 PM

Omg! I would so much like to have the after credits scene! no way at all of getting it saved and grabbed? :cry:

princessoftroy May 29th, 2007 07:55 PM

I wish I would have stayed but I didn't know there was a scene afterwards!!:pissedoff I was too devastated to stay.:cry: I saw the credits and thought the movie was over. The suspense is killing me now!!:oops:

brylyn1979 May 29th, 2007 09:31 PM

I was glad that I had read here that there was a scene after the credits. I was the only one left to see it. I couldn't just leave without seeing that last scene. :) And I'm glad I stayed. It's a wonderful scene. :wub:

Llyneth May 30th, 2007 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helen (Post 512435)
Omg! I would so much like to have the after credits scene! no way at all of getting it saved and grabbed? :cry:

Sorry, helen, you'll have to go see the film or wait for the DVD to come out. :hug:

Dancelove May 30th, 2007 04:28 AM

I absolutely love that scene! I should have seen it 3 times but, being my stupid self, only stayed for it the 3rd time i saw pirates 3. *smacks head* oh well. Too bad it got removed from you tube!

Tangerine May 30th, 2007 07:15 AM

I didn't see the scene after the credits either! When I found out that there was an scene at the end I almost had a heart attack...

I saw the scene in you tube though.. But still, I'll go and watch the movie again and this time, I'll really stay until the end..

erendira May 30th, 2007 11:03 AM

I think is just unfair,from Disney,to show that wonderful scene after credits!!This time is not a monkey or a dog,are two of the main caracter,and most of the people donīt know about it...I had to say in loud voice:"donīt go,stay,thereīs another scene after credits",and they thanked me so much.I think is a trick to make the people come again:-k

Artanis May 30th, 2007 05:25 PM

Most definitely. Disney's always up for a few dollars more.

helen May 30th, 2007 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llyneth (Post 512531)
Sorry, helen, you'll have to go see the film or wait for the DVD to come out. :hug:

Yep I know, Llyneth! do you really think :eyebrows: that I am not going to go and watch the movie at least four times? hahahah :rotfl2: you can bet on it! but what about when you feel all lonely and you need to watch what can be watch at the beach and the after credits scene?
what about if your boyfriend doesn't know what to do with legs :eyebrows: as someone else does! you need that scene.... arrrghghhhhh do you agree with me?

Llyneth May 31st, 2007 04:18 AM

Sorry helen, I think I may have lost consciousness after the words "beach" and "legs". :D What were we on about? :wink2: :pant: :pant: :pant:

helen June 2nd, 2007 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llyneth (Post 512832)
Sorry helen, I think I may have lost consciousness after the words "beach" and "legs". :D What were we on about? :wink2: :pant: :pant: :pant:

you know, my sweetie, you know! :eyebrows:
Spoiler

Lilith June 2nd, 2007 06:14 PM

it's one of my favourite scenes!!!
though
Spoiler

Artanis June 2nd, 2007 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilith (Post 513333)
it's one of my favourite scenes!!!
though
Spoiler

Spoiler

Lilith June 2nd, 2007 07:27 PM

i imagined!!!!!!!
Spoiler

BlackVelvetEyes June 3rd, 2007 10:41 AM

Spoiler

Stardream June 3rd, 2007 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helen (Post 513325)
you know, my sweetie, you know! :eyebrows:
Spoiler

uuuh, i liked that too...
does someone of you want this clip? i could post this scene (as a video)...
but i don't know if this is legal (here) ... and it would be german ... and NOT exactly cinema-quality ... but if you want to, i'll make it and then i could post it in the video-thread...
and please @one of the mods: tell me if that would be "legal"...i mean, would YOU delete my links... i would put it onto YSI, cause youtube would suspend me i think ;)

oh and edit: i would give the links per pm i think...cause then it would be allowed, wouldn't it? ;)
oh and edit2 (lol) : i also have the "after the credits scene" at YSI ... tell me if you want it...

brylyn1979 June 3rd, 2007 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stardream (Post 513471)
uuuh, i liked that too...
does someone of you want this clip? i could post this scene (as a video)...
but i don't know if this is legal (here) ... and it would be german ... and NOT exactly cinema-quality ... but if you want to, i'll make it and then i could post it in the video-thread...
and please @one of the mods: tell me if that would be "legal"...i mean, would YOU delete my links... i would put it onto YSI, cause youtube would suspend me i think ;)

oh and edit: i would give the links per pm i think...cause then it would be allowed, wouldn't it? ;)
oh and edit2 (lol) : i also have the "after the credits scene" at YSI ... tell me if you want it...

Please check out the beginning of this thread. Mirk says the following:

Quote:

Sorry, we can't have posts or even links to posts of the end of credit scene. Disney is very strict about shutting down any of the pirated (pun intended ) vids that show the end of credit scene, and we don't want the board to get in trouble with the House of Mouse. If someone finds a link, please make sure you use only the PM system to share.

Mirk
So posting links to the pirated clips is not allowed. Unfortunately, coz I'd love to have the last scene and the post credits scene.

mirkwoodelfchick June 3rd, 2007 02:41 PM

Thanks for watching out for the board while the mods were all offline, brylyn1979 :hug: No clips or links to clips allowed, sorry. You'll just all have to go see the movie again, I'm sure that was Disney's intention :wink2: I'm going again today to drool over Will Turner, personally :whistle:

Mirk