Orlando Love

Orlando Love (http://orlandolove.net/orlandolove/index.php)
-   Non Orlando Character Fan Fiction (http://orlandolove.net/orlandolove/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Roux's Smalls (PT) (http://orlandolove.net/orlandolove/showthread.php?t=9084)

nuit January 2nd, 2007 08:37 PM

Roux's Smalls (PT)

By:Nuit
Untitled
Category: movie- Chocolat
Rating: PT.the accompanying thoughts might exceed that :D
Type: romance
Charcters: Roux, Vianne
Warnings- none
Summmary/Why? because he is so freaking delicious there should be more words written about him. Only a few here...feel free to add!

“Will that be a penny or a centime I will have to pay for them now? I have both”

He always turned up when she had stopped thinking about him, when she least expected- maybe that was just the definition of a River Rat, or maybe it was simply that he had fixed the squeak in the door. “Your thoughts I was meaning…the chocolate is mine for the taking” a deep Irish whisper kissed at her ear and long fingers splayed over the round of her belly under the cocoa powdered apron.

“Is that so? And you think I come for free also Roux?” her red mouth was smiling all the same when she turned around to face him, the edge of the worn wooden table against her back, his hips too close to ignore. Mon Dieu he was beautiful. Returned from the south tanned and full of olive oil sun drips and lazy boat days brushed through the lavender filled banks.

“Ah no...To you I owe a debt the size of Galway, for whiling the hours with me on that boat. Ah sure you were there, did yer not feel it? All that water trickling through the channels of reeds, and all the while the planks creaking cool in the heat” his hands following their own currents as he spoke.Well she could feel it now, he would take her freedom and tie it with his.

KiwiGirl January 2nd, 2007 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuit
Mon Dieu he was beautiful. Returned from the south tanned and full of olive oil sun drips and lazy boat days brushed through the lavender filled banks.

Beautiful Nuit, can feel and smell who he is and where he has been. More would be good.

Tabitha's cat January 3rd, 2007 01:51 AM

gawd, anything to do with Roux has me dripping my olive oil lol! :P That was gorgeous Nuit.

GeminiGirl January 3rd, 2007 02:30 AM

Well, first of all - that picture. :thud:

Quote:

All that water trickling through the channels of reeds, and all the while the planks creaking cool in the heat” his hands following their own currents as he spoke.Well she could feel it now, he would take her freedom and tie it with his.
Second - this was pure poetry. Fabulous job, Nuit!

~Gem~

nuit January 3rd, 2007 06:52 AM

thank you! well what can I say? the combination of those 2 is quite the heady mix. One can only imagine how warm his skin would feel under that shirt..ok that was random...as my daughter would say, but all the same.

Avalon Mists January 3rd, 2007 10:35 AM

Delicious

Stormdancer January 10th, 2007 03:54 AM

More...more.....!

bluerowan January 10th, 2007 05:17 AM

Mon dieu, indeed.

More please!

nuit January 10th, 2007 09:07 PM

heeheh thank you thank you. Well licking chocolat is always an enticing prospect to return to

unplugged32 January 17th, 2007 09:58 PM

How do you always manage to create such beautiful images?? :smitten: :smitten: Your words are alive, darling, bravo :clap: :clap: :hug:

lilouche-turner December 12th, 2017 04:41 PM

Wonderful ! :pant:
Thanks for this :hug:

caseymochridh December 12th, 2017 06:57 PM

Lovely! Beautifully written! :clap: